100%  [ 10 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Uruha_the gazettE
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:40 pm
Tiger and Bunny. One of the best animes I ever seen, before I was obsessed with Soul Eater. I stopped caring about Anime after a while because all it ever seemed like before was school girl animes with no plot or ecchi. I admit, I hated Superhero anything, it just seemed like the whole batman/superman thing is too overrated and I think T&b brought back the idea with a tasteful flavor to add. It wasn't all tighty whighty amg superman reject sorta thing. I remember at first it wasn't the name that intimadated me it was the front picture, all I seen were their suits and then I thought: This is mecha i'm not going to watch it. I absolutely hate mecha, still do.

But then I saw a "peacock" video on youtube then I saw fanart and i'm like ill watch it one day. Then that one ranom day came up and I was watching all 8 eps ( at that time) in a row. I automatically fell in love with Bunny more than tiger ( sry tiger fans), for his bishie appearance and his tsundere behavior that attracted me. It was a strong bond that the 2 main characters kept that made me cry, go happy, or go yaoi fangirl...depends. At first I thought it was just going to be a light-hearted superhero show with loveable characters. Barnaby's parents tragic death seeped into the storyline, giving Barnaby his only purpose in life. Until what he had thought was true about Jake until Kriem told him the varied truth. Second arc, the whole mood went darker. Shocks were made about legend's past and then I started to have a feel for lunatic's character ( I never cared about his character before ). It made me more intrested in him. Then another shock, Kotetsu's powers were declining. Everyone had their theroes as to why and how. ( still do ) The one fear everyone had in the back of their mind was ( was he going to quit and back out of being a hero? How long was he going to keep this from barnaby?) He wanted to be with Barnaby and continue to fight crime with him, but his brother suggested he'd stay at home with Kaede and be a Hero at home. It was a tough decision for him.

Barnaby learning the truth about his parent's killer..Maverick. That's when the whole trolololol thing came along. The power to wipe memories was scary ehough let alone his wit and power over the people. Thus was enough to frame Kotetsu for samantha's murder. He wiped all the heros memories but Kaede with her trolling powers was enough to save everyone excpet Barnaby. Again, the power of love *cough* friendship got Barnaby to remember Kotetsu. His Bunny <3

The final showdown between robo Tiger and T&B while the other heros are trapped in a room ( a saw ref everyone says?) testing their friendship.
The most emotional part of T&B- Kotetsu's near death. Everyone was near crying ( or all ready crying) and i got so emotional to the point I wanted to make fried rice ( i can't cook). So, for the last episode I did in fact make fried rice watching ep 25.

The ending was plausible but still didn't leave me stunned and amazed. It made me feel like that wasn't a ending, almost a filler episode. Kotetsu coming up with a funny way to revive " from the depths of hell" lol. Maverick pulling up a cheap shot at hostage, killing rotwang than get sucker punched by kotetsu. Mavdick erasing his memories...of course ( how come i didn't see that coming) saying Orbororus will not be destroyed ( possible season 2). Then brought to his own death by the lovely lunatic.
One year is a long time gap, I wondered why T&B didn't stay in touch? Anyway seeing how the other heros spent time sepeartly was cute ( lol Ivan & Nathan) ( someone stop Karina, maybe she can get with sky high?) ( Okay one thing...KOTETSU DEM ABS SEXYYY). IVAN ******** YEAH. THAT'S MY BOI. I always knew he was badass, his one true moment XD. One minute tiger *mind in gutter*, he came out of retirement and that was good, T&B can't stay away from each other for a second<3. Barnaby will quit if he does, he'll come back if he does. it's love ;_;.. Anywho the mystery of that code is embed on thir tombstone..(more possible season 2). More myseries to come.( where's my fried rice ending?) In the end I expected better, but maybe a possible second season will make it up along with the background stories of the other characters.
In conclusion, Tiger & Bunny will forever be a all time favorite anime of mine.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:18 pm
I agree with everything you said. The ending wasn't surprising but I wasn't at all too disappointed because I felt like the anime, even though it had an original concept, had many cute superhero-ish type cliches. I could be content with the show ending right now, even though I still want to see Barnaby and Kotetsu, but I know that they probably have to continue it (since it's so popular and probably brings in money for the companies).
Hopefully they'll add some background to the whole oro whatever organization.
I also cried like a baby when Kotetsu almost died. I usually don't cry when I watch anime but I just love Kotetsu so much that I had to.
And I was like Eff Yeah! When Kotetsu stood up and Ivan finally got in his totally cool moment.  

tadpolily
Vice Captain

Tiger & Bunny

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces