Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alleycarpediem

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:05 pm
And thats just the tip of the iceberg?*she asked being curious*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:07 pm
"As Stormheart and I made our way through the crowd, the full-bloods continued to glare at us. We kept close together as we stared ahead, not trying to come into eye-contact with anyone. After what seemed to be hours to me, we had reached the place gates. But a guard halted us. 'What business do two...children have here?' he demanded. I was paralyzed in fear, I was but a kid at the time. And the guard was the most massive and scary warrior I had ever seen. My brother was scared too, but he plucked up courage and said that we where here to join Lord Bahamut's imperial force. The guard's face changed to a stunned expression, then he laughed in the most insulting manner. 'Lord Bahamut does not need half-blood trash in his ranks, get lost scum!' To be treated like trash, both my brother and I were used to that. But it was our dream to follow Bahamut's ideal for peace, and to be rejected like that made me so angry...I went and did the most foolish thing I had ever done in my childhood...."  

Skyeheart

alleycarpediem

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:15 am
Oh, thats kind of drifty..*Alley couldnt think of anything else to say*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:35 am
"Now that I think about it, there may have been a better way to take my anger out. Regardless...I bit the guard's hand, hard. A dragon's fang is by far the most powerful natural weapon other than its breath. The guard jumped back in pain and tried to shake me off, but I hung on as hard as I could and did not release my jaws. My brother merely stood there in shock, he could not believe what I had just done. Finally, the guard swung his tail over and knocked me back. 'You little...assulting a soldier is a level 3 offence! But in your case, the penalty will be death!' And he raised his mighty claws at me, It would have been the end for me, had not what happened next..."  

Skyeheart

alleycarpediem

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:39 pm
He actually insulted the soldier??*she asked trying to keep up*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:42 pm
"Yes I did. And I thought my life would end then and there. But as the guard came down hard on me, a definating roar echoed from the behind him. The guard froze in mid-air. He turned and instantly lowered his head to the ground. As I peeked over his shoulder, I could see why, and bowed down too. For there, approaching the gate, was the most magnificant, majestic, and powerful dragon I had ever seen. It was none other than, Lord Bahamut himself. 'What may I ask are you doing Regeld?' he boomed at the guard. 'T-this child attacked me my l-lord-' the guard stammered. 'Yes, after you called him half-blooded trash.' Bahamut said with a scowl. The guard's scaly face turned pale white, he slowly backed away, allowing Bahamut to see me and my brother in clear view. I trembled as I slowly looked up at the mighty dragon lord, but Bahamut's cruel face had softened as he looked at me and Stormheart. 'Do not be afraid little ones,' he said. 'Tell me, what are your names?' After we told him who we were and why we had come, he smiled. 'I see, you're very brave to have come all this way by yourselves. Please follow me.' With that, he led deep into his castle. I was amazed at the interior. The outside grounds was beauty beyond words, but the inside was unrealisticly rich in decor. As I gazed upon the crafted walls of gold and silver, I had not realized that we had come to the destined room until I heard another voice..."  

Skyeheart

alleycarpediem

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:53 pm
How old were you then Skye?*she asked and looked at him*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:11 am
"I was only about a few thousand at the time. That would have made me like a five year old in human terms.
I now noticed we were in a barracks of some sort. The voice that had brought me back from my wandering thoughts belonged to a gray dragon in full armor. On his chest he bore the imperial symbol. 'What are these two hal...children doing here?' the gray dragon asked. 'Skyeheart, Stormheart, I'd like to introduce you to your captian, Jouler.' 'Now just a fire breathing minute!' the gray dragon interrupted. 'I'm not training a couple of kids, let alone two hal...dragonewts. Give them to Aylor! He loves misfits.' As Jouler spoke I could see him glaring his eyes at me. It was as if icicles were coming from his stare, piercing my mind and reading my every thought. 'You will do as you are told!' Bahamut boomed. 'These two young-bloods showed more courage coming here than your entire unit does every battle! Besides, Aylor already took in three fresh recuits yesterday. You're the only officer that hasn't.' Bahamut craned his neck in our direction. 'Tonight, please come to my room. You will find it in the main hall to the left of the throne.' Bahamut then whispered something into Jouler's ear. Stormheart couldn't hear what he said, but I could barely make it out. 'If you so much as harm a scale on these two before the ceremony, I'll see to it that you never earn your dragon god power...'"  

Skyeheart

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:31 am
User Image

User Image

From The ~Red Dragon Syndicate~