Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Seeing Stars (Annabell Grace and Syn Norikous)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:26 am
User ImageAnnabell sat on a hill looking up at the night sky. It was beautiful. The stars twinkled and danced above her, oblivious to the pain and joy of the world below them. She had often wondered if anyone lived on a star..... was it even possible? She had heard people use the expression 'fly to the stars' though she had never seen or heard about anyone actually doing it.

Shame. She though. She could only imagine what it would be like to look down on the earth, look down on all the things that had forged her life over the years. Annabell loved her herd and family just as much as she loved the stars.... but sometimes it was lonely. Did the stars feel lonely? They all seemed so close together from here, yet she had never seen them touch.... was that the way of it? Close enough to see each other but doomed to always remain seperate? How sad. She pouted and tore her gaze from the stars to the ground around her.

It was summer now, the world filled with colour and wonder in the daylight hours. Yet Annabell had a soft spot for winter, the cold fresh slate of white was so pure and untainted that she always wished that it would remain so... at least for a while longer.

She sighed, a soft neigh that left her lips as she lowered her head to rest on her front legs. Part of her was tired, it had been a long week.... filled with danger and mystery, two things Annabell was quite happy to avoid.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:37 am
User Image ~Syn looks up at the stars as he gets ready to leave his forest him. They were quite beauiful, they also made him quite homesick and reminded him of what he lost. His family, his home and the place where he belonged. Fate was cruel, looking back it wasn't his fualt that he had been born on a night when there was sky fire, which was a bad omen. His father told him, that night the stars told their wisewomen, 'there would be be a foal born on this night, he would be born with one red, one green misfortune will follow him'. His father didn't beleive her at first until a couple of years later when the stars wrote sign in the sky 'there would be attack on all of you by a unnamed shadow.' It was then that his mother and sister were taken. Shaking his head he looks at the stars and smiles as he sees a couple of the big ones wink at him. Those stars have always gave him comfort.

Opening his wings, He looks at the stars, he closes this eyes and bows giving them the respect that they deserved as he was taught by the wise woman, that trained him. It was years after the great shadow came that his father;s wise woman, taught him the signs of the stars, and how to read what was to come. He never understood why she taught him, until the night the sky fire came again. She had died that night, he found her sitting under a tree that had caught fire. Since then he had gotten better at star reading, he knew when the seasons were going to end and he could tell when the sky fire would come again. Opening his eyes, he gives them thanks, liftting his body and wings he flaps and heads for the nearest hill.

Feeling the wind running though his wings, he smirks it had been ages since he had flown at night. Watching the stars he, turns as he sees a hill, he blinks as he pasts circling back around. He wasn't sure but he thought he saw something or someone else. Getting lower he sees a shape of another soquili with it's head resting on it's front legs, wired making another past he decides to land and check to see if it was okey since so dark out. granted the moon was out and the stars offered some light, but on the ground it was dark so he couldn't really make the features out.

Landing a couple of feet away, he tucks his wings close to his body. letting his eyes get used to the darkness, he hopes that he wouldn't spook the other soquili. " Hello, are you alright?" He watches shape of the other soquili closely, he didn't want to get any closer for now, and hoped that whoever this was wouldn't get mad about him joining to star glaze.

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:51 am
Annabell lte out a startled squeek as a voice appeared to come from no where. She had been so lost in her own thoughts that she had noticed anyone approach, for a moment she panicked, fearing that someone had come to kill her... after all, that though lingered on her mind all the time after the prophercy of her life had been made at her birth.

Yet as she looked up she noted that although it was a rather large stallion it was not a kalona or skinwalker... but an alicorn. She relaxed slightly, she knew that breed alone could not determine if a creature was 'evil' or 'bad' but it did sometimes have an effect. Nervously she nodded and said, "Hello.... yes.... I am ok. Thank you for asking." She had been brought up to respect everyone, and to always be polite and proper.

Her eyes looked to the sky, she was still learning to read them... and made lots of mistakes but it was meant to be one of the characteristics of her herd.... to be star gazers.

"Thye are beautiful are they not?" She found herself adding.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:28 am
~He smiles as he watches the mare relax, he felt bad for making her squeek. He did however wonder why she was so nervously around him, it was unnatral, it also made him a little angery this not the first mare that had been jumpy around him but the 2nd. He wondered what drove her to be this way, was it another male that beat her, or it could even be her family, parents could be cruel. It could be something else like she was shy and not used to be around another. Taking in a breath he relaxes she was very polite as she reponded, " Your welcome miss."

Watching her look at the sky he follows suit looking at all the stars as they dance and winked at them.

" Yes they are, they tell us stories, give warnings, even give comfort to those who are traveling. Do you read them too? My old herds shaman, used to come and read them on nights like this."

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:11 am
"I....." Annabell hesitated, part of her wanted to admit that she was only learning, but then she thought he might laugh at her which made her nervous again. "...a little." She said, wondering if she could attempt to read his past. As he came to sit near her she noted that his horn was broken and couldn't help but wonder how that had happened?

"My family...." She said, smiling softly at him, "...Believe that we should read the stars to learn of the past, for only then can we truely make a better tomorrow." One that she hoped would be filled with happiness and peace.

Looking at the stars once more, she gulped slightly but decided it would do not harm to have a go. "...I will try and read your past if I may?" And with that she looked at the stars for details of him. She could not make out his name, only that it possibly begun with an... S... or maybe an N..... it seemed confused. There seemed to be pain in his past but it was shrouded in shadows and she couldn't read what. If he gave her permission to read his past to him she would voice some of this... and maybe a few guesses.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:21 am
~ He watches her hesitat, she must be pretty new at reading them. Either that or she was not use to reading them for others. He was okie with either one, because everytime she read them she got better at it. It was like anything else the you tryed the better you got at it. That is what his shaman had taught him when he started.

"That is very true." ~He watches her then looks at the stars again, with a clear night like this it would be easy for her to read anyone's past including his.The question was would her be willing if she asked. What would she think of his past if she did? He didn't know, would she reject him because of what happened with his herd, would she enbrace his past and maybe become his friend. He wouldn't know until she asked to read.

When she asked the question, he smiles. " Yes you may." ~He returns to watch her closely, for some reason he was okie with her reading his past. Besides the stars had lead him here to this point, to meet her and help her. He beleieved and if that meant for her to get to his past he was willing to share it, with her as, he hoped that they would be become friends. He looks at the sky again then back at her~

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:10 am
She nodded, deciding it was only polite to offer him a glimpse of herself before she attempted to read the stars. "My name is Annabell Grace.... but you may call me Annabell." Many tried to reduce her name to Bell or Anna, but she prefered it in full, liking the up and down notes and the sophisticated sound of it on the lips of others.

She gulped, looking to him for a moment, pausing at the emerald green eyes that seemed far to anicent for the body they were looking out of... eventually she pulled her eyes back to the sky. "They seem confused.... like a lot has happened in a short time.... but.... " she gulped a little again, her nerves obvious despite how hard she tried to hide them, "...you're name begins with an S." She still say the N or S and wasn't sure what that meant. "You have been through lots of pain and agony in a short time, broke your horn defending...." she paused, confused by the stars message, "...someone you loved." Annabell finally said.

In truth she had no idea how much she had actually got right and wrong, but it was fun trying. Though if what she had glimpsed was true, her heart went out to the stallion beside her, she could only imagine his pain, and hoped with all her heart that she never had to experience it first hand.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:08 am
~Watching her nod, when she interduced herself, he smiles again, she had a wonderful name that seemed to suit her very well. At least to him that is what it seemed to do. She had some courage giving her name to a stranger that hadn't interduced himself to her yet. She was gaining more respect from him~. "pleased to meet you Annabella."

~Watching her look to the sky, he listens to her. She was right about a lot happening at a short time. She was right about his name starting with a S, and about the pain. However he was surpised that she got how he broke his horn wrong a little bit. She was not bad at reading the stars and decyrpting his past. " Annebella, you are right about most of my past. My name does start with a S, I'm Syn Norikous. You were a little bit off with how I broke my horn, that is alright I don't mind you being a little off. I broke my horn during a fight of succession with my younger brother." ~He squeezes his eyes shut, trying to force the hate and anger down at the memory. After a couple of mintues he opens his eyes again~ "He broke it so I could never challege him, it is my reminder of what I lost." He smiles at her~ " I could show you, how to read them better? So you are more dead on with your reads,If you like?" ~He looks at the stars again then back at Annabella

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:31 am
((Her name is Annabell XD not Annabella hehehe))

A soft blush covered her cheeks as he spoke, she knew she had guessed in places and since she got it wrong she suspected it was obvious.... Instead she tried to push past that, her manners overriding her embarassment as she bowed her head softly to him in greeting as he shared his name. "A pleasure Syn." Now that she knew his name she understood the mixed message of the stars, for he truely was S and N. But her joy at being right didn't last long as he continued... and the tale he told was one of agony and misery, and had her gasping a little in horror. She could never imagine anyone in her herd acting like that, but then her sucession line was written in the stars so it was never questioned. "I am sorry..." She said softly, looking down at the ground for a moment.

Annabell remained silent for what felt like a small eternity, she didn't know what to do or say, part of her wanted to take away the pain she knew he was feeling, even from here she could tell he had squeezed his eyes closed.... and action of someone who wanted to forget.

Eager to change the subject she nodded softly at his kind offer, "That would be nice." She chirped softly, not one to turn down instruction to increase her ability. Annabell knew that the herd leader would be giving her another lesson soon, and part of Annabell loved the idea that she could show advancement on her own.... not that Annabell would lie about how she had become so good, it wasn't forbidden to talk about the herd or the stars with others after all, it was only forbidden to take someone who was not your mate or child to the herdland.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:35 pm
((Opps, my mistake, I'm sorry. for some reason it got into my brain XD))

~he watches bow her head in greeting. when she said that she was sorry, he smiles, and relaxes a bit, he felt her horror to his life and what he had been through~ " Thank you, I hope one day I can get past it." ~He watches her look at the ground for a moment. He was glad that she didn't ask him for details. like some others he had met when first came here did, those others seemd to want to know everything about him all at once. but Annabell only gave him what she could read in the stars.~

~Watching her nod he gives a small smile. He looks at the stars, spotting one of the big ones then smaller ones next to it watches them for a couple of mintues reading a little bit. Before returning to look back at her.~ " Okie, how to you read them? I know there are serval ways to read them. I watch their winks, and loction in the sky as well as the other stars around them to see what what patterns they make. Of course different patterns means differnt things." He smiles again, enjoying his time with Annabell and not thinging about his family or his old life~

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:00 am
((Nah it's easily done! People spell my daughters name wrong all the time in RL too so I am getting used to it hehehe. No harm done.))

Annabell continued to look at the stars, the way the twinkled and seemed to blink at her... it was then she noticed something, something that was in her own quadarant.... 'you will gain friendship' she blinked again, before looking at Syn... did they mean him? She could believe they did, despite his dark and sad past the stallion seemed nice enough, and unlike the kalona she had had the misfortune to meet he had tried to kill her on first sight.

As he asked his question and spoke she found herself nodding before shaking her head, "Em... well.... the elder taught me to zone out, when you do shapes and meanings start to appear. But sometimes they blend together and I can't quite make them out." She admited with a soft blush.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:42 am
((aww, do they say it wrong too? Cause a lot of names are sounded out and spelled the way we think, and not how it isXD hopefully they will get it right.soon.))

~Watching Annabell look at the he smiles, it tryed to look to her future yet it was unclear what the fates had instore for her. However he did see his own furture staying beside hers as a friend, he could always use more friends and Annabell was a sweet and kind soul it seemed. The stars saw a great friendship between them, he would be greatful for that, a friend that would stick by him, would be nice.~

~He looks at her and smiles~ " ahh, I understand, it sounds that you just need more pratice, I can help you with that. Would you like to try reading me again, this time take your time, we have all night." ~he smiles again and looks to the stars.~

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:33 am
Annabell blushed but nodded, she knew she had lots to learn and if this stallion knew some of those answers then she was happy to listen.... after all how else where you suppose to learn if not by listening and learning from another?

"I would like that," She found herself saying, "Very much." She leaned over and gave him a soft kiss, her lips barely touching and only for the briefest contact.... it was the curse that bound her that stopped her from doing more, she had always kept stallions at hoof length, fearful that the next one she met would be the one to take her love and bring about her death.... Annabell didn't want to die.

She looked to the stars, "Can you...." she started, not sure if she really wanted to know the answer or not, "...see if I will live long or not?" She knew it was a foolish thing to ask, after all you couldn't prevent such a thing even if you knew all the details, fate had a way of catching up to you... and sometimes, attempting to prevent it only brought it about all the sooner.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games