Reply Want Lusty?
People who got hacked :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CuddleWithYou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:23 am
Hello i would realy realy like lusty because it would make me very very happy and since i got haked and that lowerd my spiret so i would like to get i prommes i would be so nice since i was being a b***h to ppl in gaia but ik how ppl feel now and how it feel to feel hacked so if i get lusty i prommes to be a better persone and help ppl in gaia get money and add anyone doesent matter if there gay, lesbian, bio, strate,boy,girl, i will treat then ecually and you serem like a nice persone anfd i think u shouldent quit and if u do you will be missed by ppl who love you even tho idk u but i asum u have ppl who will miss u
-Isabel & dawnella -besty's-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:57 pm
hi i was hacked twice the last time was worst i had 2mill worth of items and i am very sad and one of those items was lusty so please i would love lusty! xx  

xx_Amy1997_xx

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100

AmberBabbhuh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:50 pm
hi i was hacked & then this girl gave me stuff and i really really wannt LUSTY! crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:12 pm
i got hacked on my other account and i lost my lusty but idc if u dont give it to meh cuz all i wanted was elmental wings and elemental hair  

holysmosh2

JeweIio

Tipsy Darling

10,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:38 am
My old account got hacked and there shouldve been something saying like this is closed i already gave lusty to someone i just wasted 200 gold  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:21 am
i was hacked twice and i would really like some cool items like lusty  

XxXMy_Swag_HurtsXxX

Business Trader

3,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Tycoon 200

XxXMy_Swag_HurtsXxX

Business Trader

3,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:22 am
xx_Amy1997_xx
hi i was hacked twice the last time was worst i had 2mill worth of items and i am very sad and one of those items was lusty so please i would love lusty! xx
u have lusty right now lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:22 pm
I got hacked twice and they stole my luster ;-;! and i really loved that item.  

Ob3y_Nicki

xx_Amy1997_xx

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:32 am
i know i doo hehe, my friend helped me out, but this was posted a year ago by the way so... yeahh!(;
xXxOh_Jade_xXx
xx_Amy1997_xx
u have lusty right now lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:08 am
My friend got hacked. Before... sweatdrop I would like a lusty.... I need one xD
heart  

NecroMancer Miracle

Interesting Gaian

1,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SIut Factory

Sparkly Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:40 pm
I got hacked 4 times the first 2 was 400k i never asked for money i got all my money from playing booty grab then i got hacked again and 1 mil was stollen im doing better but this is the first time im gonna say something i REALLY want lusty smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:07 pm
Yeah, i was hacked of my lusty, cloud, and my blue seedkin hat... i would really want my cloud and lusty back.. ;[  

x-iiPsychoticSwag

Want Lusty?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff