Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image

This is Iirte Aasa. She has been a proud member of the Firekin for two years now. She has a mate lined up in the future, but there has been a hitch with his joining. In fact, there have been a lot of hitches with her future mates! Originally, the lion's brother was going to be her mate, but something happened during his time as a rogue and plans had to be changed...

But because of all of the setbacks with giving her cubs, the owner of her mate has generously given me the okay to fling her just this once!

That's where you guys come in! Iirte needs a no-strings-attached fling for cubs! Everyone needs a little comfort during the drought, and one night with a fellow pride male is going to wind up with unintended consequences for her.

So offer your guys away! She already has all the roleplays she needs for breeding, so all she'll need is one with her fling. She has two throwbacks from her father (Daimaishi), and her grandfather (Baba Croix).

All closed!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:01 am
User Image

I can offer Xennek for a fling. He is a rogue who recently joined with the group of refugees. A bit rough around the edges he is a really sweet guy when it comes to giving 'comfort' to a female pride member. He definitely would not try to take the cubs and would honesty try his best to avoid them and wouldn't claim them as his own no matter how much they may look alike.

I'm pretty sure he has plenty of rps as well and would only need the actual rp with her. <3

(And his edits are unfortunately not inheritable.)

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:01 am
Sabra Knight

Sabra, he's perfect. I was actually eying him in your plot thread earlier the other day and hoped you might offer him up!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:55 pm
Sweet! X3

Lol, I'm happy to hear that. I've been meaning to get more flings for Xennek. The poor guy hates the thought of having cubs, but I want him to have several litters out there. And for them to be in the firekin is even better. xD

Would you want to start the rp for them?

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:20 pm
I certainly could! Do you have AIM or something we could rp on? I am terrible with guild rps. @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:28 am
Okay, that works. :3

My AIM is SabraRoseKnight. <3

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:00 pm
Awesome! My AIM is KyuubiKitsune666. :3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff