Reply Want Lusty?
LIES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-OhhBish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:18 pm
Im going to deal with it,Just for you. I dont want them saying s**t about you. And plus your quitting i want everyone nice to you. and plus your a good friend. i knew you for only a little. But your a good friend. and good friends help good friends. (:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:51 pm
uhmm can i get a lusty? question question question heart heart heart heart  

Shy Maid of Tarnesia

lmperfectly Perfect

Fashionable Smoker

3,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:25 pm
Tewhh_Deep
xI Ohh MiMi Ix
Ohh And People who think its fake? WHy are you here? Lover is awsome and a nice girl. You dont think? Maybe theirs something wrong in your head. Go ahead comment bad about me. BUT DONT COMMENT BAD ABOUT LOVER.!!!!!! wanna curse? curse at me. wanna fight? fight with me. wanna drill? drill at me. DONT DO ANYTHING TO LOVER. SHES QUITTING AND PLUS EVERYONE WILL MISS HER. IF YOU DONT THEN STFU AND GTFO NOW YOU RETARDS.
Thaankkss.. Mah But Yhu Dont Have To Deal With Tha Shiit There Sayiin Lett Theemm Nott Beliive Liike They All Sayy Fqk Haters smile

You're ******** idiotic. You say to them to get a life when you type all "Im da biqqest blTCH in ToWn."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:32 pm
who the hell you talkinq to b***h better not be me ! .. ******** off niggah reall talkk
Colourful Bitches
Tewhh_Deep
xI Ohh MiMi Ix
Ohh And People who think its fake? WHy are you here? Lover is awsome and a nice girl. You dont think? Maybe theirs something wrong in your head. Go ahead comment bad about me. BUT DONT COMMENT BAD ABOUT LOVER.!!!!!! wanna curse? curse at me. wanna fight? fight with me. wanna drill? drill at me. DONT DO ANYTHING TO LOVER. SHES QUITTING AND PLUS EVERYONE WILL MISS HER. IF YOU DONT THEN STFU AND GTFO NOW YOU RETARDS.
Thaankkss.. Mah But Yhu Dont Have To Deal With Tha Shiit There Sayiin Lett Theemm Nott Beliive Liike They All Sayy Fqk Haters smile

You're ******** idiotic. You say to them to get a life when you type all "Im da biqqest blTCH in ToWn."

Tewhh_Deep
Captain

lmperfectly Perfect

Fashionable Smoker

3,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:50 pm
idgaf ! ***** i can say anything i want too ^.^ tehee cx ha dont act all tuff liddoh girl and get yoh s**t straight i already gave out the lusty for your information >.< this duhm s**t ha you can ask the girl if you want too idgaf ! >.< just gtfo my tipp & stopp trippin & i aint scared i aint no p***y a** ***** ^.^
Tewhh_Deep
who the hell you talkinq to b***h better not be me ! .. ******** off niggah reall talkk
Colourful Bitches
Tewhh_Deep
xI Ohh MiMi Ix

Okay, lemme tell you something.
1) Don't call me a "*****" or you get your a** beat.
2) Don't talk to me in that way OR you get your a** beat.
3) This guild is full of LIES, no one is going to get a lusty, and you're going to get your a** beat by all the people that joined your stupid guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:57 pm
Colourful Bitches
idgaf ! ***** i can say anything i want too ^.^ tehee cx ha dont act all tuff liddoh girl and get yoh s**t straight i already gave out the lusty for your information >.< this duhm s**t ha you can ask the girl if you want too idgaf ! >.< just gtfo my tipp & stopp trippin & i aint scared i aint no p***y a** ***** ^.^
Tewhh_Deep
Colourful Bitches
Tewhh_Deep
xI Ohh MiMi Ix

Okay, lemme tell you something.
1) Don't call me a "*****" or you get your a** beat.
2) Don't talk to me in that way OR you get your a** beat.
3) This guild is full of LIES, no one is going to get a lusty, and you're going to get your a** beat by all the people that joined your stupid guild.

Wow. It really got gheeeeto there for a second ninja heart mrgreen  

dopaminejunkie

Conservative Sex Symbol

dopaminejunkie

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:05 pm
But seriously, anyone bashing is really being unecessarily ugly and doing way too much. It didn't cost anyone anything to join whatever this was. You can't tell me you haven't joined a thread/guild for a day and never looked at it again at least once before. You could've gotten a free something, if you didn't, it's not like like your chances were that good anyways seeing as how there was only ONE smurfing item up for loot. Seriously, tone it down. Jackasses. Tewhh_Deep, I salute you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:37 am
for any person still trppin i already gave out the ******** lusty a year agoooooooooooo ! yall niggahs stupid but thank you sir i appreciate it ^.^ haters just hate .. let ehm idgaf if they wanna beat my a** ill be here all day long i wanna finna box ehm niggahs talkinq s**t cx lol i aint scared ( :
Loial XD
But seriously, anyone bashing is really being unecessarily ugly and doing way too much. It didn't cost anyone anything to join whatever this was. You can't tell me you haven't joined a thread/guild for a day and never looked at it again at least once before. You could've gotten a free something, if you didn't, it's not like like your chances were that good anyways seeing as how there was only ONE smurfing item up for loot. Seriously, tone it down. Jackasses. Tewhh_Deep, I salute you.

Tewhh_Deep
Captain

korean pocky sticks

Cat

10,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:12 am
wow.oh and people should really out of this problem.if they keep on cussing they will just make things worse ^___^ and i think you guys are sweet even though i do not know you xDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:29 pm
unicorns make me fat  

Andisora

Friendly Regular

Simply Epic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 pm
Your guild is a total waste of time....
People are only joining it cause there to busy *Or lazy* to get it there self.. and they think there going to get something... but there not.... i bet 1 out of all these people got lusty annd it was your friend... not some random person.... anyways.... Your guild is bad SO YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD!

Your dearest ~ Simply Epic ... A.K.A Feared Soul Or A Feared Soul

Please send me a PM if you have something to say to me... i will respect your feed back... thank you...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:28 pm
aha bro gtfo ^o^ aint no one talkinq to you ^.^ so yeah bye !
Simply Epic
Your guild is a total waste of time....
People are only joining it cause there to busy *Or lazy* to get it there self.. and they think there going to get something... but there not.... i bet 1 out of all these people got lusty annd it was your friend... not some random person.... anyways.... Your guild is bad SO YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD!

Your dearest ~ Simply Epic ... A.K.A Feared Soul Or A Feared Soul

Please send me a PM if you have something to say to me... i will respect your feed back... thank you...

Tewhh_Deep
Captain

Simply Epic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:33 pm
i find that rude so im going to give you a warning if your rude and mean behavior continues i'm going to report you and then you're gaias problem then... Please respect the gaia rules ,and have fun. also don't scam.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:26 pm
do what you gottah do aint no one stoppin you & look bro idgaf ! c: quitt this s**t i already gave out the lusty quit trippin bro real talkk ! c: getteh life cx
Simply Epic
i find that rude so im going to give you a warning if your rude and mean behavior continues i'm going to report you and then you're gaias problem then... Please respect the gaia rules ,and have fun. also don't scam.

Tewhh_Deep
Captain

Want Lusty?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas