Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Styles_xX

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:09 pm
my boyfreind and my sister allways fight with eachother they can never get along and they allways put me in the middle of there problems does anyone hav any idea about wat to do?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:53 am
Xx_Sexy_Jade_Wolf_xX
my boyfreind and my sister allways fight with eachother they can never get along and they allways put me in the middle of there problems does anyone hav any idea about wat to do?

Try to get them talking about something other than you. See if they have any common interests, You could try talking to both of them about why they don't like each other, chances are there is something to do with you there. or you could just ask them both to get along to make you happy. either one could stop the fighting.  

Omnombiskits

Xx_Styles_xX

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:29 pm
Try to get them talking about something other than you. See if they have any common interests, You could try talking to both of them about why they don't like each other, chances are there is something to do with you there. or you could just ask them both to get along to make you happy. either one could stop the fighting.

funny thing is they fight no matter wat they talk about and even if im am or am not around  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:26 pm
Xx_Sexy_Jade_Wolf_xX

funny thing is they fight no matter wat they talk about and even if im am or am not around

Ah. then I don't know what to tell you. sorry. maybe they dislike eachother for something not having to do with you?  

Omnombiskits

Xx_Styles_xX

7,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:36 pm
xXbLoOd-FiEnDXx
Xx_Sexy_Jade_Wolf_xX

Ah. then I don't know what to tell you. sorry. maybe they dislike eachother for something not having to do with you?

yeah well thanks for the help though smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:34 pm
Xx_Sexy_Jade_Wolf_xX
xXbLoOd-FiEnDXx
Xx_Sexy_Jade_Wolf_xX

yeah well thanks for the help though smile

what can i say? i try.  

Omnombiskits

Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas