s**t that you think needs to happen: The Thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:35 pm
ah good.

vaahti was a nice change while he lasted though, fun boss in minish cap.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:01 am
Jennyss729
I'd mostly like to see cheaper consoles and games. Brain Age was not worth the 30 bucks I coughed up.

I agree with your general sentiment. Console games cost $60 new; there's stuff I like that I won't buy at $60.

That said, I don't have a problem with DS games costing $30-40. I'm fine with buying games blind at that price, and a game generally have to have huge flaws or simply be bad for me to end up feeling like it wasn't worth the $30.

Brain Age isn't the best example, though. Of course you didn't feel it was worth the money; it wasn't really targeted at you to begin with. razz
Also, it had Sudoku. I don't know if that makes it worth $30, but it's a pretty strong positive as far as I'm concerned.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Jennalaia

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:07 pm
Zephyrkitty
Jennyss729
I'd mostly like to see cheaper consoles and games. Brain Age was not worth the 30 bucks I coughed up.

I agree with your general sentiment. Console games cost $60 new; there's stuff I like that I won't buy at $60.

That said, I don't have a problem with DS games costing $30-40. I'm fine with buying games blind at that price, and a game generally have to have huge flaws or simply be bad for me to end up feeling like it wasn't worth the $30.

Brain Age isn't the best example, though. Of course you didn't feel it was worth the money; it wasn't really targeted at you to begin with. razz
Also, it had Sudoku. I don't know if that makes it worth $30, but it's a pretty strong positive as far as I'm concerned.

Well, the one thing I'm noticing is how people are saying that they finish a game in three days because it was easy, but fun. I do like those games- especially the two Zelda games for DS. Before you get all hyped up, it's not like those games were absolute crap. They were definitely fun- I have yet to finish either. It actually got really difficult at some points - the bosses were tricky to figure out how to kill, especially Skeldritch.

(And how do you like sudoku? I hate the game. emotion_puke )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:37 pm
Jennyss729
Zephyrkitty
Jennyss729

Well, the one thing I'm noticing is how people are saying that they finish a game in three days because it was easy, but fun. I do like those games- especially the two Zelda games for DS. Before you get all hyped up, it's not like those games were absolute crap. They were definitely fun- I have yet to finish either. It actually got really difficult at some points - the bosses were tricky to figure out how to kill, especially Skeldritch.

(And how do you like sudoku? I hate the game. emotion_puke )

That's probably a difference of opinion, then. I'm used to longer games, but I don't have a problem with a game being easy but fun. Honestly, that's what most of the Kirby games fall under and I don't feel like those were a waste of money.
I haven't played either of the DS Zelda games, though.

I love puzzles in general. I think Sudoku is fun, but me enjoying weird number/reasoning puzzles is hardly new or unexpected. xd  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:44 am
Nomega
How about a Messaging system for the 3DS already

DO IT FAGGOTS!!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:34 pm
Unicorn Fountain , really wanted them to make a Light Temple for all the OoT rerelases >:T  

Chaseawaytheboogieman

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:26 pm
Persona

on a Nintendo system

Devil Survivor is cool and all, but srsly people.

And GB Pokemon on the 3DS with wireless trading/battling.

Everything else I really care about has already been mentioned in this thread.

Also, I can't really complain about expensive games. If it's really that bad, just wait until you can get it used for 20$! I tend to get sidescrolling platformers like Kirby used, for example, because even though they normally have great gameplay, they're just too short to be worth 50$.
If it seems so good that you absolutely must buy it new, then maybe you owe it to the creators anyway.
Also; my friend got Mario Party 2 new for over 70$ back in the N64 days; I've seen the receipt. Just saying D:

(Sudoku? Why not just get a sudoku book from some corner store or something? :p)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:41 pm
Chaseawaytheboogieman
Unicorn Fountain , really wanted them to make a Light Temple for all the OoT rerelases >:T
Well, there was Twilight Princess.

From what I've heard, there IS a fan project where a bunch of kids are remaking OOC with all the content that was supposed to be in it (but got scrapped). I can't remember when they said they were going to finish it, though.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:26 pm
Oh, right, I forget about these theads sometimes.

THIS IS RELEVANT INFORMATION:

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/first-look-at-the-nintendo-letter-box-messaging-system-for-the-3ds

Make it work while other games are on, Nintendo. Do it.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff