Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{Prp} New friends (( Sallexis and Syn Norikous))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image ~Syn looks around as he flys into the large meadow by the lake. He had spent most of his day teaching a young mare how to fly. It had been quite fun watching her being as uneasy on her wings as a coat on legs for the first time. After landing he looks around he sighs and relaxes, enjoying the fact that he was alone for a little while. His mind wonders to young mare his student, she was learning fast and he was happy to help her. He remembers years ago when he taught his younger brother how to fly, it had been great fun and he had loved spending time with his brother.

Now he brings himself back, he was hard, he had been kicked out of his run for leadership of his father's herd. Because of the fact his brother did the unthinkable and broke his horn off. He then shortly after his brother was named leader he left without a word. He made the best choice for himself. Walking a couple of steps he leans back and closes his eyes~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

Sallexis grinned happily as the cool wind flitted through her wings. She loved a good flight which was somewhat of a bummer whenever she had her lizard friend, Lizibee, with her, but today Lizibee had opted to sunning on a rock back at the teepee. She glided swiftly across the treetops towards a nearby meadow where she knew of a fresh patch of green grass that would be in luscious abundance this week.

She kept her thoughts fixed on the patch of grass and was completely oblivious to the fact that there might be another in the area. She drifted herself down in an almost elegant grace, fluttering her wings to a near flawless landing - she had her father to thank for her flying lessons. With a satisfied grin to her own landing, she eagerly pranced her form to the patch a few feet from her location.

She licked her lips almost childishly as she lowered her muzzle to the fresh cluster of green, snatching up the first bunch with a delighted munch. Her gold tipped feathers ruffled and her wings stretched a bit to catch some of the sun's rays while she grazed.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:01 am
~Syn blinks at hears the sound of wings. Looking up he spots a mare dark purple with wings. He watches her elegrat grace, and fluttering her wings as she lands. he blinks as he notices that she hasn't spotted him yet she is totally oblivious to her surroundings. He stakes his head at that it was dangous because it leaved her open for attack.

He watches her lick her lips and low her muzzle to the fresh cluster of green. He smiles and then heads his head. She must be really young. He watches her and decides if he would speak of not. " hello miss, how are you today?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:11 am
She jolted her head upright, eyes wide as they immediately focused upon the male in her surprise. She swallowed hard mere seconds later - undoubtedly swallowing the mouthful she had been chewing - and laughed nervously.

"Geez, I'm sorry. I hope I didn't intrude!" she started, turning completely around. She bowed her head softly and fidgeted a bit. "Sorry, I just... there's not usually anyone here and..."

Her wings tucked themselves snugly against her sides as she took in the sight of him. He looked really strong... and he could fly? Well... She only hoped she wouldn't have to hear her "cousin's" musings of 'I told you so...' should he end up being one of those vicious types like her "uncle" had warned them about. Closer inspection only further worried her. A part of his horn was missing.

She took an uneasy step back and fluffed her wings a bit. "What's your purpose here, stranger?"

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 am
~he watches her jolt her head up and swallow her food. He didn't mean to surpise her so much just another fact that her wasn't world aware of her surroundings.

" You didn't intrude miss, this meadow is big enough for the both of us." He smirks and chickles at her a little bit, at her bow trying to look friendly he knew that he looked big and power, but he wouldn't hurt a fly unless he was attacked first. " It's okie, I'm quite new here, I come from a place far in the mountains. You have nothing to be sorry about."

He smles, " my purpose here is, meet and talk with as many others as I can. To find a place to home again."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:35 am
She sighed a bit in relief and visibly relaxed. "Oh, good." she chuckled, thankful that her cheeks were dark enough to hide the faint blush of embarrassment. "My name is Sallexis. It's nice to meet you!"

She looked around a bit and shifted almost shyly upon her hooves. "Is everyone from the mountains so... big?" she asked, silently admiring his seemingly shiny striped coat and his obviously larger and robust form in comparison to her own.

Her eyes continued to dart back to his horn periodically. She seemed slightly saddened at the sight, yet she appeared to admire it all the same. It was clearly a battle scar of some sort and she seemed to have a liking to such things.

"Wait... find a place to call home?" she blinked, ears now fully focused on him. "Are you a... hmm..." she pulled her muzzle back in an almost comical deep thought. "...what are they called again? Loner? Rogue?"

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 pm
~He relaxes a bit, then looks around their surroundings~ "pleased to meet you Sallexis, I'm Syn Norikous, but feel free to call me Syn." He smiles and bows his head a little in greeting, she seemed to be nice, and hopefully he could teach her to be more world aware with time.

He levels himself back to his full height and smirks at her commit, tilting his head at her and removing his brangs from his left eye which was a different color then his right. He chucklings a little, " Why yes, everything in the mountains is big. It is really a different land up there."

At her question he smiles saddly, looking away from her and then around again. He turns his head back to her~ " Yes, I'm rogue, I'm in exille here and I can never return to my mountain home. This place is different, everyone seems to be quite happy and unware of the dangers waiting in the darkness all around them." ~ He blinks and stops himself before he can say anymore about his homeland.~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:22 pm
Sallexis gasped faintly. "My apologies, I... I didn't know." She quickly shook her head and chuckled, thinking it best to change the subject for the time being. "And don't worry about the dangers thing! My.. er... Uncle, I guess you'd call him, had a run in with a skinwalker a few months back. I can assure you that we've all heard the speech of always watching your back and whatnot."

She blushed softly and fluttered her wings a little in her own embarrassment. "Just... I guess I get so used to there not being anyone around that I sometimes get careless and forget to scout." She laughed a bit at her own silliness and turned a bit. "If we run into Saluki, please don't tell him about me landing before looking. He'd have a field day giving me non-stop warnings and such."

She then smiled sweetly and swished her tail. "I'd be happy to show you around, if you like? Or if you need a rest, we can always walk towards the lake for a small dip before the sun reaches mid-day?" She shrugged a bit and smiled softly. "Up to you, really."

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:38 pm
~Syn watches her and smiles~ " it's ok you didn't know." ~listening to her talk about her uncle meeting a skinwalker, he blinks, where they what his old herd called the unknown shadows. It was intersting to him that those in the mountains weren't the only ones that had those kind of troubles. " yeah, it is better to be safe then sorry."

He watches her flutter her wings and he moves his because they were getting a little sniff he smirks at her~ " yeah I can see how you can get careless around here it is quite with just the animals singing and moving around which is a good thing." ~He smirks again and relaxes a bit more before turning his head and looking around again he sees birds fly over head and head towards the northeast.

he perks up at her statment it would be nice to get to know his way around since he was new here. " I would like it if you could show me around. Yes, a dip would be lovely. Show me the way to lake please." ~ He smirks at her and fans his wings out getting them ready for them to take off for the lake. So far he was enjoying beening around Sallexis she was nice and genetile soul and he could relax around her since she was the 2nd soquili he had met since he came here.~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:06 pm
Sallexis blinked a bit. "Have you ever met a Skinwalker before?"

She then shrugged a bit and sighed. "This meadow is one of the very few places I frequent anymore. With my uncle and father always trying to be protective of us..." She shifted idly upon her hooves in thought. "Well... It makes it a bit difficult to find time alone nowadays."

Sallexis quickly shrugged it off, however. No use feeling down and depressed when there's time with a new friend to be spent! Not to mention, she was able to play tour-guide for him too! It was only an added bonus that he could fly.

She smiles brightly and giggled. "Follow me, then!" she fluttered her wings out wide and turned, running a bit - her wings were a bit smaller so a small bit of a running start was essential for her stature - then took to the skies. She looked over her shoulder a bit to be sure he was following.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:16 am
~Syn nods, " where I come from we call them the unknown shadow, they stalk and kill someone from my herd about every couple of years, since the year I was born. My mother and sister were the first to taken. My father saved me right before the skinwalker could kill me." ~He watches the birds in the sky and smile a little bit

He looks at her and watches her shrug. He listens closely, her father sounded like a good man, he cared a great deal about her it seemed which was good.~ "Your father and uncle are wise, I know what it is like to be overprotective of family members." ~he nods~ " yeah it saids like it. Alone time is good, but it is unsafe at times."

He watches her giggle and watches her flutter her wings before following after her. he flaps his powerful wings as he feels his feet leave the ground, flying higher he then levels out and follows her his stong wings keeping up with her easily. It had been a while since he flew for fun instead of doing something that he had to do.~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:32 am
"I don't mean to pry, but.." she paused for a moment as he easily caught up to her. It was obvious that she was trying to pick her words carefully. "... is... Your encounter with the Skinwalker... Is that what happened to your horn?"

He may have wings, but the horn was proof that he was still part Unicorn. Thanks to her uncle, she knew how precious a Uni thought of his/her horn. They were pretty much sacred - the most treasured thing upon a Uni Soq's body as far as their physical builds went. So she knew that the conversation about Syn's broken horn was most likely a delicate one. That's why she asked of it almost shyly - trying her best to not offend him with her question of curiosity.

Despite of having small wings, she managed to fly pretty good. Speed was never an obstacle - though she would probably not be able to fly quite as quickly as he could. She did small dips and swirls as they flew in the direction of the lake.

"The lake is up ahead." she soon added. "Just past that hill!"

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:24 am
~Syn looks at her and shakes his head, " No my horn was broken during a fight of succession with my younger brother. I feel comfortable around you so I don't mind." He smiles saddly and turns his head to shake off the anger and rage of the memories that day left.~

He watches her fly and smiles. It had been years since he had flew with someone else beside him. He almost forget the feel of it. He shakes his head and follows, watching as he starts to see the woods thin out giving away to a aquamarine water of the lake. He looks around and smiles ~ " This is sure and pretty place you live around, beathtaking even." He felt as if a weight had been lifted off him as they headed for the lake.~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:00 am
Sallexis smiled softly as they glided closer and closer to the lake. "For what its worth, I think it adds character." she giggled. If anything she marveled it - though silently so as not to offend him.

She then nodded to his comment as she began scanning the area below for any dangers. She was definitely not going to go recklessly into any more locations with him around. "It's very beautiful." she agreed. "We'll have to wait until sundown for me to show you my most favorite place. It's just not the same without the colors of the sunset."

"It looks safe." she grinned. "Race you down there!"

With another giggle, she quickly tucked her wings to her body and dropped, seeming to go into a full-speed dive towards the water.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 am
~ Syn blinks at her commit then smiles~ " Thank you, I think my sister and mother would agree with you." ~he tips his wings and tilts his body a little so he could felt the movement of the air more and look at the ground for any dangers that might be hiding there.

he watches her scan as well, it was nice to see that she was starting to be a little aware of what could be down there. At her commit he looks at her face " That sounds like I good plan, I would very much like to see what your favorite place is." ~He smiles again and tilts his body slightly almost like a streach " Sunset always gives rues of oranges, reds, and blues. it is like the sun is kissing the earth and saying goodnight to a lover."

he smirks at her declare of a race he hadn't raced anyone in a while. Still smirking he tilts and folds his wings closer to his body~ " Sounds good." ~Dropping his head he leans and angles his body turns the ground, smirking as he picks up speed~ " Whoo!"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games