Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
I'm confused x.x

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joeytastic

3,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 pm
Recently I found out one of my best friends of 3 years is a lesbian and has been dating a girl 6 states overs for 4 years. I had a crush on her for the first two years that I knew her but this year she was always depressed or wanted to be alone. I'm okay with the choice to be a lesbian but not her. She definately isn't a lesbian. I have plenty of gay friends male and female and she isn't one of them. When she came out I literally cried for an hour in my room alone. It caused me to be depressed. Though when I saw her at school the next day she expected people to treat her differently. So I just walked with her and talked about the normal stuff. Then a month later at lunch I finally worked up the nerve to ask her if she really was gay. By her expresison and her tone I knew she was lieing because she played with her zipper. Which what she usually does when she is hiding something or lieing. I also figured out from her best friend that she had a crush on me and was waiting for me to say something x.x. I want to so badly ask her out, but she is suppose to visit her "gf" this summer alone. I'm soooo worried for her safety. Because she will be 1,000 miles away from me and I can't protect her if her gf turns out to be a freak. :[

Any suggestions on what I should do?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:49 pm
Well, you wouldn't want to intimidate her, so therefore you shouldn't ask her something about this bluntly.

I really don't know, this is a tough one. I guess you could give her small hints about you liking her, and stuff alike?  

ankarhagen

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff