Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Two Peke Na Dogs Looking for Mates and Plots.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:19 am
I have two Peke Na Dogs who are both children of my first SoA ever so I may be a touch picky about who the end up. Neither will leave Peke Na and both are more suited for a mate pair, despite the packs more open view on love.

User Image

This is Twotone, I honestly haven't done too much with him, but he needs some love. Personality wise he is very easy going like his father always around for a laugh. Beyond that I don't have much for this poor soul. Help me out with him offer him some plots and maybe even a mate!

User Image

This is Strongnose. I would like for her to find a male older then her, someone she will grow to love and look up to. Although she is jsut a juv now I want her to find someone who is an adol or even early adult. They wouldnt be mates to start with but instead it would be a relationshop that is grown into.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:20 am
open for posts XD -fingers crossed-  

nessiaing

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image

I have my 'Alazzi here - or as he needs to get used to being called - Timidstep. I would love to give him a shot with Strongnose if you're at all interested.

Timidstep is brand spanking new to the Peke Na, and comes from an older pack, but he's here to find himself a fresh start away from his old life.

He's a very secluded male, and tends to be a little unstable at times. But nothing that would be a danger to anyone around him. He needs someone calm and gentle that could grow to accept him for the strange male that he is,and that could possibly help to break him of his fear of others. I'm thinking Strongnose might be just the WD for him, since he enjoys the company of those younger than him. Mostly because they're still innocent without the cares that most adults are burdened with.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:29 pm
I can offer Kusadiki as a possible mate for Twotone?
User Image
She was accepted into the Peke Na aaages ago and I never got around to getting a joining RP done for her -shame-

Kusadiki regards trust as the most important thing in the world. She operates only on trust, which for her builds slowly. She is in general a gentle creature, but only when she is sure she can trust does she really open up. She tends to enjoy living in the company of a constant companion, or constant companions, where there is plenty of time for trust to build. The only way she will ever fully place her trust in another is if she has known them all her life and they have never once betrayed her trust.

If ever she finds that her trust has indeed been betrayed, she will simply walk it off and leave.

She is also very keen on staying positive, always waking up in the mornings determined to find something new and special that will fuel that little spring in her step and that little bounce in her tail. No matter what, she will try to find the silver lining.  

MoonRazor

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:40 pm
I'm still interested in having Strongnose meet my boy WhisperedDreams.

User Image

I really really would love some RP with him, even at a younger stage if you wish. He's a gentle sort, very much a healer and tender hearted. He can be a little bit shy, of course, but he's ultimately a sweetie.

I know you had expressed interest earlier, I just have an awful memory and my SoA muse has been a little 'meh' recently. But I've a long weekend and can at least start us up something and toss it your way if you'd like. :3

Either way, regardless if you're interested in longer plots, just getting to RP him some would be great!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:19 am
@Depawsit: I would be interested in them meeting for sure... If you could start an rp for them and see how they get on? We can go from there.

@ Moonrazor: I would love if they could meet! Twotone could help her build her trust smile

@Uta: I knew there was someone I had expressed interest too but my memory sucks too! XD I would love if they could still rp and maybe we can go from there... I love Strongnose a lot and she is so beautiful (Im a little bias though) so I just want to make sure now that I am getting more active again that I pick the right guy for her!  

nessiaing

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:45 am
Sure thing! I'll try to set something up today and will ping you the link. I totally understand what it's like to have a character near and dear to you, and wanting to make sure the match is perfect so . . . no worries on my end. I'll enjoy sorting Whisper out regardless!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games