Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Help. x.x

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:20 pm
I don't ask for help often, but this is one of those times. I need someone to distract me from my now ex girlfriend. She treated me like crap, cheated on me, etc, and I still care about her, which is stupid. I'm not gonna date her, or attack her of the same guy she cheated on me with, but I need a distraction. I won't be online for like, 6-7 hours due to work, so if possible, please text me.

***********. Also, if you don't feel comfortable texting someone you don't know, then do it like this.

**********@sms.mycricket.com, in an email. Just gimme a name I can call you while we text, if you do.

[Edited by Sin error]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:25 am
I'm sorry for your turmoil. Please know that we're here in case you need to chat (not too sure if people will actually text/call you though). Things will get better over time; just don't let that s**t-for-brains, abominable tramp stop your happiness from growing.

Also, I highly suggest you avoid posting contact information other than email when using the Internet.  

lgtenos
Vice Captain

finfageek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:32 pm
Yeah...phone numbers online are dangerous things...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:31 pm
I know how you feel. Currently, I've been trying to get this girl off my mind who is hot and cold towards me. I'm not sure if I'm crushing on her or want to be her friend or what. I want stop thinking about her every day, but I just can't. Sorry to hear about your bad experience with this girl.  

PeachPunk

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100

Sin Error

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:06 am
This is a guild that can be viewed by anyone, for your own safety I'm gonna edit your post and remove your cellphone number. if you want get contacted by someone in specific, send them a Pm or ask them to message you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:55 am
Poor dear. The best advice is to show her you can still go on a be happy without her. That way she realizes how good of a person you are and what a great catch she missed. *hugs* hope you feel better hun.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Hanroo

Hygienic Gaian

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:26 am
So sorry to hear about your loss. :c hope you're doing okay! If you want to talk, feel free to send me a message. (:

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games