Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythics: A mythical role playing guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for Roleplaying as mythical races and creatures 

Tags: Mythic, Fantasy, Roleplay, Magical 

Reply Mythics: A mythical role playing guild
i cant find the right mithical creature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

9iowachick9

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:18 pm
i cant find the right mithical creature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some one please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:27 pm
What kind of creature are you looking for? smile  

Lady Aryana of the Seelie
Vice Captain

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

9iowachick9

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:51 pm
Queen Elvithrarith
What kind of creature are you looking for? smile
idk thats what im posting this for!!!!!! but if you could give me a list of all the creatures[with pictures and definitions] that would be great. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

Why don't you look some up on Google or Yahoo or Bing? It'd be much easier and save a load of work for Queen.

User Image

strfallen

6,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Vice Captain

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:13 pm
Humans: This is easy, just a normal human. Though if you want this as a charater you could make it a wizard or warrior etc.

Elves: People of the forest. They are long lived and skilled with magic, especially elemental magic. They have point ears, are usually tall and slim built. The are also stronger and faster than normal humans.

Dark Elves(or Drows):They share most of the charaterics of the elves, but are dark skinned and mostly noctural. They prefer to live in dark places, like underground.
Angels: Heavenly winged people who usually have light/celestial magic.
Demons: Demonic people with dark powers and bad attitudes(lol)

Anthros: Are half-human, half-animal. Like nekos. Though shapes like human they usually have animal ears and tail, sometimes even an animal head. They have abilites from both species but it varies from anthro to anthro.

Fairies: This is a very diverse species. It can be anything from the small winged some people that we are familiar with now, or those from Celtic mythology. But all are born from magic and are usually fickle and unpredictable. Both in appearence and personality. (Can tell you more if your interested)

Dragons: Large intellect winged reptiles that breath fire. Some are skilled shapeshifters and powerful magic users. All breath fire and are wise and knowlegdeable.

Shapeshifters: Anything from werewolves to facestealers. If it can turn from animal to human(or human to a different human) it's a shifter.

Elemental: Is a person born of the elements(water, earth, air, etc.) Take the shape of humans preferably, but rare cases they look like stanger animals. They are made entirely of one element. It is a puzzle how they exist.

Other: Anything you can come up with or add it welcome. 3nodding

You can mix and match any of the above to make halflings. You can give you charater a special ability to make him/her unique or make a race completely you own. We encourage creativity here. As long as you don't god-mod.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:17 pm
lol Too late. And welcome both of you too Mythics. Are you new Forever? I don't believe I've seen you before....  

Vice Captain

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

strfallen

6,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100