Another Dragonna Plot thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:50 pm
Anybody that has siblings of either of these lions, I would love to play with you. Both these dears need play badly.

User Image
I have yet to really flesh out the personality on the boy, but well, that's part of the reason he needs played. Poor Squishy has been rather neglected and needs to go romp with his siblings! Or other U'W peeps, if anyone is interested, I'm not going to do just a sibling call on him.

Anybody else in the U'W, either youths or adults, I would love for him to have some interactions. I really need to get more aquainted with the pride in general. I am a bit of a noob when it comes to this pride as he's my only lion in it and I've yet to play him... shame on me.

User ImageMwezi, on the other hand, has been used some. She a very sweet quiet personality, but since she chose to go rogue now, I really would like for her to travel and perhaps go up toward where her siblings are. If they are in positions that they could meet her, I would love to do so. She is up for other play as well, but she already has a mate plotted out and a new pride plotted, so please nothing of that sort for her, thanks. She also is not a very confrontational sort so I'm not looking for any violent interactions with her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Family RP? 8D

and general pride RP;

User ImageUser Image

Na'ila is a little princess, but she's a bit fail. She messes up everything she tries hard on, so everything comes hard to her. She's still determined to be AWESOME though, as her parents insist.

Obadias is Na'ila's uncle. He's a seer who has often horrific visions when he sleeps, and rarely sleeps because of it. He's a loving father and has two banu of his own - who he adores. He looks scary, but he's a bit of a softy - but he's very reserved still.

User ImageUser Image

YOU KNOW AZIZ. I don't need to tell you about him.
8D

Star (ignore the name on her cert, I barely remember it, she only ever answers to Star) is a sweet girl, has little cubs currently, and believes she's a fallen star.

Velveteen Angel

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Squishy would love some family play... and he'd like your girl of fail as well. Not sure if he'd get on with Oba, but he'd certainly try... Aziz might be a little much, the prince of perfect is a bit well, daunting at times.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:13 am
>_> -would toss up a leopard fling- XD'  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:28 am
I have a brother!!!
User Image

Same boat as you, I badly need rp with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:36 pm
*bump*  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:41 pm
Chi Sohma

My review of this thread again, made me curious about this post... for which one?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:57 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
Chi Sohma

My review of this thread again, made me curious about this post... for which one?

I saw a leopard in your sig but you didnt have her up here ;3; and I was about to offer a fling >3<  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:13 pm
Chi Sohma
Kathryn Dragonna
Chi Sohma

I saw a leopard in your sig but you didnt have her up here ;3; and I was about to offer a fling >3<

Oh, you mean Malificar! She'll be up for plots later.. but she's not exactly nice. *Grins*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:59 pm
I have a not so nice leopard as well.
Well.. half of him is and half is WAY not. So biggrin  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff