Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Love is Love right? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1ThousandCranes

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:25 pm
There's more than one form to love and they mean different things.

You love your significant other(s).
You love your family/friends/pets.
You love your music/games/movies, et cetera.

And then, of course, there are six different styles of love:

Romantic. Possessive. Pragmatic. Companion. Game-Playing. Altruism.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:35 am
Sarah_L_Awesome
in my opinion, no love is ever wrong. EVER. i don't care who the two people are, two men, two women, two relatives, a 15 and 20 year old, whatever. as long as no one's forcing the other to do anything i just don't care who people love, if i judge them does that make me better than say an anti-gay activist? no.

however the law must be a b***h and disagree with just about everything i say for no good ******** reason.

I completely agree with that statement. Because I find fifteen year olds immature, I can't really relate in a relationship with a fifteen year old. They're sort of careless, and just sex obsessed. ._. I'm 15 and I like older people, my ex was older than me and she was absolutely amazing.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:42 am
Esiris
Sarah_L_Awesome
as long as no one's forcing the other to do anything i just don't care who people love, if i judge them does that make me better than say an anti-gay activist? no.

however the law must be a b***h and disagree with just about everything i say for no good ******** reason.
There are more kinds of force than just putting a gun to someone's head or a knife to their throats- there's social pressure where people can feel like they have no choice- which is why the laws exist. If it's really love, it will be love when the person is old enough to make that decision for themselves and have legal recourse if they want to make a different decision.

When I made the move on my ex, I was fourteen, younger than my ex whom was saying we shouldn't. That didn't affect me at all. I said I wanted to go into a relationship. I loved her, and I was the one in control. So a lot of things said don't make sense. I wasn't pressured into any of my decissions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:22 pm
Hehe I can relate since I dated a 14-year old when I was 21. Actually was my first partner ever. But it was only online anyway. Still we had our share of problems since my mental age is far younger than my physical one lol.

Hmmm to answer the question you should know what you're feeling. To me, love is when you feel empty without that person around. And some other stuff. But yeah I'd make sure that your partner is ready for it before you make any huge decisions.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items