Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:53 pm
Name: Hidden Hearts
Type: Earth or Unicorn, whatever you want to do.
Body Reticent Smiles
Eyes: Reticent Smiles
Hair: Reticent Smiles
Cutie Mark 8D: Smiles' hearts or whatever you think works best.
Brief Character Description: Stand-offish and rude to cover her shyness- Hearts wants nothing more than for someone to love her and to love someone in return. She just doesn't know how to go about doing it.
+ Ref pics where possible:
Reticent Smiles

Do you see where I'm going with this? xDD -Lecherous griiiiin-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to her Reticient Smiles markings. 8D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:59 pm
Name: Sew Fly (I really am sorry for the pun. <3 )
Type: Springwings Flutter
Build: Standard slim flutter body is all good here, but if something else speaks out to you based on her personality that's alright as well.
Body: #fff8dc - ██████ - Cornsilk (I know it's hard to see.) Wings should be a super pale blue. Enough to know they're there, but still pretty pale.
Eyes: Two color gradient of #7fffd4 - ██████ to #1589ff - ██████. They should be flirty but not sultry. Still fairly bright and cheerful. Playful!
Hair: Sleek and stylish, long (but not brush and grow long), with a fair bit of natural wave and curl throughout. It should be pulled away from her face and tucked behind one ear. Away from the side of the body that faces the viewer. Think of Natalie Dormer, but with the hair just tucked away instead of shaved. Color in #7d0552 - ██████. There are three scattered star clips holding her hair back in #48cccd - ██████ and various sizes.
Cutie Mark 8D: Thread stitching in the shape of something simple (heart, cloud, whatever) with the needle still attached to the thread. A smaller version of the stitching design should be her forehead marking (hence the very, very, simple design). Stitching/thread color should be something close to #f52887 - ██████.
Brief Character Description: Sew Fly is a no-nonsense lady. It takes her very little time to decide what she wants and what needs to be done, and then she takes very decisive action to achieve that goal. Sometimes she comes off as extremely cold and bossy, but as far as she's concerned that's just a side affect when you are the boss.
+ Ref pics where possible:
Vague cutie mark reference.
Queen Natalie Dormer

Profession profile: Sew Fly's main goal in life is to make Phonyland look good. Once upon a time she thought she could do this by being a personal stylist, but has since started designing and producing her own line of clothing and chic accessories. The best part, for her, is that sometimes she'll trade for services she covets in return for a custom piece.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to flutter, Phonywear (clips) and non-normative two-colour eyes.

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:39 am
Character Name: Silver Screen
Type: Alicorn
Build: A little plump, like a woman that really knows what luxury is.
Body:A very silvery white. Like a soft, very light, cream with lines in a soft periwinkle color. Like [██████ - #FEFCFF] with [██████ - #E9CFEC]? Or whatever looks close to that. I'm not good at this.
Eye: Twinkle-eyed in a vibrant gold.
Hair: ██████ - #FFE87C with paler blonde streaks. The streaks can be whatever looks best with the main color. <3 Style is 40s Hollywood starlet style. Wavy and incredibly well groomed.
Cutie mark 8D: Maybe a really simple film reel with a gold star behind it and off to the side a little?
OR LUA'S IDEA: "For a cutie mark... maybe a little gold oscar-like tropy? But a phony. With wings."
Brief Character Desc: She's serious business in that she's very professional and carries herself with a lot of grace and dignity, but her eyes show that she knows she's hot stuff.

LUA MADE ME A REALLY VERY PERFECT REFERENCE PIC:
User Image

MORE REFERENCE:
When coming up with this quest I relied pretty heavily on 1) who I am and who I want to be as an actor and 2) Veronica Lake.
Since the former is all personality I'm just gonna link to some of my favorite photos of the latter. Her hair is EXACTLY what I was thinking for Silver Screen.
Look at this Goddess.

Fireflight: Lolli as the rules mention, we can't do alicorns for the Customfest as they're RLC only! Unfortunately unless you change her to a pegasus or unicorn, I cannot QC her for the event.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:29 pm
Name: Seismic Slam
Sex: Female
Type: Earth
Build: Draft (or just really big boned?)
Body: Soft sun-kissed type of golden brown. Non-normative freckles on her face.
- Wears plain and simple iron leg guards/bracers lined with fur.
Eyes: Denim blue and fierce.
Hair: AN UNMITIGATED DISASTER.
- BnG (I'm so sorry Jun. Forgive me.)
- MASSIVE CURLS. Think Merida meets Pinkie-Pie.
- Copper hued red-head.
Cutie Mark 8D: War hammer & battle axe crossed.
Brief Character Description: Fierce and deeply loyal. She wanders the park decked in armor and a deep scowl; always on the look-out for evil doers. She's not part of security or anything like that, but is actually a full-time Live Action Roleplayer. It's super fun and who WOULDN'T want to be a barbarian all day every day amirite?
+ Ref pics where possible: SS by Biblioburro | Ruri's drawing really captures the personality behind the hair

Fireflight: We haven't really done a female draft because we don't have a precedent, but 'big boned' is fine and noted! The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to her non-normative freckles, Phonywear, and big damn hair that has Jun crying behind me.

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers