Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
2011-05 Crossover Tickle Fic Contest!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you in?
  I'm in! And I already have an idea!
  I'm in! ...as soon as I get an idea...
  No, but I'll happily read entries!
  Nah, this isn't my kind of thing.
View Results

Nyperold
Captain

Interesting Friend

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:37 pm
Welcome to the first fic contest in a while! The thing about this contest is that the entries must all be crossovers to qualify. Live action, animation, video games, books... pretty much any work of fiction.

Tickling may be friendly, or torture.

Rules:
1. You know the drill: story content must abide by the rules of the guild and site.
2. The fic is to be a crossover between at least two works or series.
3. Tell us who's from what.
4. At least one of the 'lers must tickle a 'lee from the other work or series.
5. Post the fics in this thread.

I will be judging these fics myself based on how much I enjoy them.

Recommendations:
1. Use good writing mechanics. This means spelling, punctuation, grammar, and capitalization. The less I have to wade through incorrect usage, the better. The occasional mistake is okay, as long as I can tell what you're saying, but if you can eliminate even these, wonderful.
2. Don't leave half the pertinent details in your head. It's disorienting. I've read a normal fic like that, and I don't want to again.
3. Use paragraph breaks every once in a while. One big wall of text is daunting.
4. Cover a few different tickle spots. I say this because I'm going to try to be objective and not rank based on how well it caters to my favorite spots, but because it's based on my enjoyment, who knows who well that'll go. (Also, I know feet are a popular spot, but they don't interest me much. If you focus on them exclusively, or even just a lot, I'm not going to enjoy it as much as a story where spots I like better are tickled.)

Prizes:
If I have 3 or 4 stories, the writer of the one I choose will get 1000 Gold.
If I have 5-9 stories, the writer of the one I choose will get 5000 Gold, and 2nd place will be 1000 Gold.
If I have 10 or more stories, the writer of the one I choose will get 10000 Gold, 2nd place will get 5000 Gold, and 3rd place will get 1000 Gold.

Deadline: The contest will end at midnight EST on the last day of the month that I have at least 3 entries.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:08 pm
Okay, here's my entry. This is a Kingdom Hearts/Tangled story, with Sora as the ler, and Rapunzel as the lee. I saw an edited comic of a Sora and Rapunzel Pairing, and thought it looked awesome.

"Okay... gummi ship's totalled, I have no idea where my friends are, and the only landmark that I can see is this tower in the middle of what appears to be a mountain."

Sora grumbled angrily, leaning against the large tower. Due to a fight between him and Donald, he lost control of the ship... again. Instead of a jungle tree house, though, he crashed right next to a very tall tower made entirely out of stone. From what he could tell, there was no way inside, so the only way he could get to the top would be to jump up. Which would probably break the normal laws of this world, but eventually, he decided he needed a way out of here, and the best view he could get would be at the top of the tower.

"Wow... this world looks amazing", he stated, smiling. "I can see for miles out here... at least, I would, if I could see over those stone walls." Suddenly, he felt another presence, and at the last moment, summoned his keyblade, ready to block any attack.

What he wasn't expecting was the frying pan.

Blue eyes met green as Sora stared at the girl with blonde hair. Her skinny form was covered by a simple pink dress, and her hair... it covered the entire room at the top of the tower. And the green eyes staring back at him showed both fear and wonder. "Um... hi?" he said, looking at her nervously.

"Hi..." she answered back warily. "How did you...?" Her question trailed off as she stared at the keyblade, looking confused.

"Oh!" Sora immediately realized the question, and shook his head, pulling his weapon back and desummoning the Kingdom Key. "I-It's a long story... my name's Sora. What's yours?"

"...Rapunzel."

XxXxX

"BEST DAY EVER!"

Sora leaned against the tower, chuckling as he saw Rapunzel swing by, filled with glee. He had agreed to take her to the shining lights that occurred every year on her birthday, and was surprised to hear that she had never left her tower before. But it didn't take long for her glee to turn into fear and dread. She began bemoaning that she was the worst daughter ever, and needed to be punished for disobeying her mother. As she was lying on the ground, verbally berating herself, the keyblade master noticed that she wasn't wearing any shoes or anything to protect her feet, and noted that the end of her hair was lying right next to them. He silently snuck up behind her, took a hold of the tip of her hair, and dragged it lightly across her left foot.

With a sudden squeal, Rapunzel snatched her foot back, flipping onto her back and staring at him. She tugged on her hair, pulling it out of his grasp, and then looked back down at her foot. "W-w-what was that?" she asked, her breathing rapid.

"Hehe... I'm guessing you've never been tickled before?" Sora asked, chuckling as he put his hands behind his head. When he saw her confused expression, his jaw dropped. "Seriously? You don't know what tickling is?"

"No", she replied, tilting her head. Then her eyes widened as she pulled her feet closer to her body. "Does it hurt? I don't like being hurt..."

He shook his head, laughing at her naivety. "No way! Tickling is just the sensation you feel when you get touched in a certain way. Here, let me show you." He offered his hand out, reaching for her foot. At first, it looked like Rapunzel wasn't going to let him show her, but after a couple minutes of inner conflict, she eventually consented, and gave him her left foot again. Slowly, Sora began to drag his finger down her foot and back up again. Another squeak escaped her lips, and she brought her hands up to her mouth, surprised by her own reaction. But slowly, she began to smile, and soon the smile let loose a giggle attack, with her gently pulling on her foot.

"Hehehehe!" she laughed, lightly tugging on her foot. "Ihihis it suppohohohosed to mahahahake me lahahahaugh?"

"Yup!" he replied, smiling happily. "What do you think?"

She didn't respond. She couldn't respond. The giggles flowing from her belly had taken control, and she fell onto her back, lightly squirming and tugging on her foot. But she never told him to stop, never tried too hard to get away. He lightly tickled her foot for about five minutes before he finally stopped, moving up so he could look into her eyes. "Hehe... you okay?"

Rapunzel giggled a few more times, wiping a single tear from her eye before she smiled at him. "That wahas fun", she said. "I never knew I was ticklable."

"You mean ticklish", he corrected. "And yeah, most people are ticklish on their feet, stomachs, and armpits. Some places are more ticklish than others."

"Really?" she asked, a suddenly shy smile on her face. "W-Well... do you think you could... tickle me some more? I would like to know where else I'm t-ticklish..."

Sora blushed a bit, but he couldn't help but put on a big grin. He loved tickling others, and used to get Kairi all of the time (at least until she slapped him to get him to stop). "Sure", he said, moving behind her. He placed his hands on her belly, beginning to poke and prod, eliciting even louder squeaks and giggles from the long haired blonde. She squirmed more from this, and he knew she was more ticklish on her belly than her feet. Probably because she ran around her tower barefoot all of the time. "How's this?" he asked.

"Hehehehe tihihickly!" she responded, continuing to laugh and squirm in his arms. "Thahahahat tihihihickles!"

"That's kinda the point, Rapunzel", Sora responded, tickling a little faster. She squealed and kicked her legs a bit, not expecting the sudden increase, but never asked him to stop. Instead, his fingers danced along her belly, tickling through her pink dress and making her laugh happily. This lasted another good five minutes before he stopped, slowly sliding his hands up. "Wrap your arms around my neck", he told her.

Her face turned bright red, and her eyes grew wide. "Wh-what? Why?"

"Because, in order for me to tickle your armpits, I need to get to them, silly!" he teased, chuckling. The blonde blushed, and smacked his arm lightly before she obeyed, turning her back to him and wrapping her arms around his neck above her head. He began tickling again, and immediately she erupted in loud laughter, squirming harder than ever. And after only a couple minutes, she pulled her arms down, effectively trapping her attackers fingers under them. That plan only backfired, as it only gave him nothing to do but tickle her.

Eventually, the two stopped, with Rapunzel's cheek glowing rosy red from laughing for so long, and Sora sitting above her, a mischievous grin on his face. Of course, it faded when the long-haired princess caught her breath and kissed his cheek. "Thank you", she said, smiling. "For everything."

Sora couldn't help but smile back at her, his own face turning a light pink. "No problem, Rapunzel."

XxXxX

"Come on, you two! If we're going to find your spiky-haired friend, you'll need to help me get this tiara to safety!"

"Goofy?"

"Yeah, Donald?"

"If this Flynn guy doesn't shut up soon, I'm going to knock him out and turn him in to the guard myself."

That's my entry! Short, I know, but I hope you enjoy it!  

Taron Devangel

Friendly Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games