Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice
Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let us break into the minds of us crazy artists and see what lies behind the pretty posts, fancy words, and multi-personalities and genders. So, introduce yourselves, reveal who you are, but please keep the clothes on. . . We don't need that much information about you XD If you can't think of anything, yes you can talk about or want to find 1 x 1 rp partners, yes, you can write some stuff about your role playing, of course!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:00 am
Alright the names Rastko and I am eighteen years of age. I live within Canada and I have most of my life but I was born else where. Video games are a constant hobby of mine that started out when I was eight. I also enjoying watching anime and most movies. My future goal would be to either work as a programmer or artist as I have enjoyed both of those classes and I have a couple of resources to rely on for advice among other things. When it comes down to Role Plays, I always have an itch for High Fantasy and Science Fiction, which had been the most difficult to come by as of late in my opinion. My personality can be described as loyal, reasonable, logical and stubborn for the most part. I also have moments of silliness and stupidity.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

VVanderIust
Vice Captain

Partying Elder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:07 am
нєℓℓσ ғєℓℓσω яσℓєρℓαчєяs, ғяιєиםs, αмιɢσs ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I decided to go all fancy schmancy on you because I was bored & I like pretty pictures ^^ Anyways, HI! <3 I go by Expressive, or Steph if you'd like. Or really any other nickname you can come up with, that's fine with me. I'm 17, soon to be 18 (August 11th baby!) and I live in the United States, in the currently crazy weather state of Pennsylvania. It can't seem to decide whether it wants to be warm or cold or rainy or sunny or BLEH. It's quite frustrating and I'm sick of cold weather. Anyways, I'm a random, crazy, talkative, gullible, friendly blonde with a knack for confusing the crap out of people. But, seriously, it's true haha (: I tend to have a million things on my mind, I talk way too fast, and I don't really like sleeping. I play softball, basketball, and golf. I will be playing golf in college in the fall and will be attending college to major in Graphic Design, hopefully with a minor in marketing or business. Hmm... oh, yes, I'm a vegetarian & have been for almost a year now, as well as a big believer in animal rights. All 4 of the animals I have (2 dogs, 2 cats) have been adopted from shelters. And I'm a recycling freak. I kinda consider myself a hippie - and you just might be able to see why. Go ahead.. ask. Feel free to come to me anytime you need something, no matter what it is. I love to make friends and I'm pro at listening.

Thanks for reading & I hope to get to know all of you better soon <33

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:53 pm
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Why hello fellow Guild Mates. My name's Chantel but you can call me RK if that feels more comfortable. I live in Ontario, Canada and think it's one of the most beautiful places in the world. I love tanning, reading, zumba and pretzels. . (<--- not really relevant, just a fact) Whenever I fill out one of these things I feel like I am writing a personals ad: "I'm a Virgo, like long walks on the beach and cuddle time by the fire...." If there was anything you wanted to know don't hesitate to ask ^_^

I'm an avid roleplayer and love trying new styles so please don't hesitate to hit me up if you have a plot/idea. Roleplaying is actually what got me interested in Gaia as a whole but it was the interesting people that I've met on here that have really got me to stick around. Our fearless leader happens to be one of those people, so a thank you shout out to Archie for making this budding new Guild a reality. Lord knows if it was left to me to try and make a realizble RP Guild it never would have even gotten off the ground <3

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

RabidKitten
Crew

Friendly Cat

♭♪♬♫ -- Яαɪɳ'ș Νotє -- ♫♬♪♭

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out