Na'vi Related Plot

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:11 pm
The Na'vi King Eytucan is due to get a surprise in the form of his long lost sister returning. His sister Sylwanin has been away from the pride since the days of the war. She was a priestess that wondered too far in the fighting. She had taken up arms beside her brother which was not necessarily her place, and she feels this is part of why she became lost during the battle. She has known where to go to return for some time, but never had the nerve to face them for she feels she has shamed her people somehow.

What I am looking for is for someone to show her that she is not shamed beyond redemption. She is currently hovering in the rougelands outside her people's forest. So this could be a current Na'vi member (I'm looking for a male if possible) or a Rogue. There is a possibility that I will have her have cubs before returning either by mating to someone she cares for and taking that person with her back/returning with said person to the People, or having her have a rogue breeding and return because she feels it was a sign from the Mother that she should have returned before.

Anyone interested in the mate idea must be willing to return with her to the Iknimaya pride. These also must be lions as the pride does not take non-lions or even half-breeds. Please read the information in the Pride forum before applying. Interested parties, please fill out the form below. I would like a short description of the character and why you are interested. This does not have to be a book, just a few lines.

[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b] (please post a link rather than a full image)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Reason for Interest:[/b]

And here is the lovely lady in question:

Sylwanin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:44 pm
Lion name: Peya Tse'a
Picture: Here he be.
Personality: Peya is a strict gentleman, but also calculating and thoughtful, as befits his role as the pride's whisperman. He's chivalrous, but also puts the pride first. He feels that everyone who left should return to the Mother, because loyalty is important.
Reason for Interest: He would be eager to convince her to return to the fold, and they would make pretty babies, and I like to RP him and he hasn't encountered much that his whisper man skills could be used for. I think convincing the King's sister to return would be up his alley.  

Mtorolite

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:04 am
Lion name: Ammon'nen
Picture: [-x-]
Personality: Ammon'nen is pretty much your understanding gentleman, always calling those by miss and sirs, and never forgetting manners. However, there are days when he can be a complete jokeser.
Reason for Interest: I really want him to join the pride, so perhaps if he meets her, he'll find interest in the pride if she speaks about it and because he really doesn't know who she is, he probably can talk to her more in a general sense kind of way ((and I really can't explain it in words without it sounding...strange. Something along the lines of maybe she doesn't use herself as the 'guilty' party or whatnot, idk, we could plot? XD))

Would totally be open for romance-involved, or if you just want a fling, I'd be fine with that too :3.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:41 pm
I have a thread open for anyone that wishes to join it... we shall see what happens from there really.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21412263  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:27 am
I am bumping this in case anyone else would be interested in it. I have yet to decide on a mate/baby daddy for this girl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:59 am
Obviously not for the mate plot but I have...

Lion name: Saagar'Tarang
Picture: Cert
Personality: Usually friendly, he is bit obcessed with the animals in the forest but he's trying to get closer to his family and pride members.
Reason for Interest: He's her nephew! So he'll definitely welcome her back.  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces