Boundary Challenged
black_leather_biker_chick
Boundary Challenged
I like turtles.
Death may surround me......

User Image

I like turtles and tortoises as well ^_^

But I love FROGS!!!

Oh oh!! and I like spiders and lizards!!

User Image

But I do not embrace it

We dissected a frog today. =w=

User Image

Sadly it happens. I dissected frogs in biology class. Twas sad when I had to cut open the though guys frog in the class because he couldn't do it. I didn't even wear gloves, just picked the frog up out of the formaldehyde bare handed.

User Image

But I do not embrace it

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:36 am
I'm doing an Alice in Wonderland cosplay... And wow, nice page stretching. Lol it's actually pretty cool. And to black_leather_biker_chick, You should stop complaining that we're cheating for "pixelated gold", because really, YOU are the one making a big fuss about pixelated gold. Stop being so hypocritical!
User Image  

dogirl321

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:34 pm
dogirl321
I'm doing an Alice in Wonderland cosplay... And wow, nice page stretching. Lol it's actually pretty cool. And to black_leather_biker_chick, You should stop complaining that we're cheating for "pixelated gold", because really, YOU are the one making a big fuss about pixelated gold. Stop being so hypocritical!
User Image

User Image

EXCUSE ME? You do not treat a VC with such disrespect let alone PASSION'S WIFE!! Hypocrite? I can not be a hypocrite if I care not about the gold only the fact that people stoop so low as to have no morals. I have seen methods that have been used such as bribery.

PIxilated gold means nothing to me, but ones honor even in a pixilated world should mean something to everyone. If you have no honor on the internet, then how can one believe you do you real life if you try and tell them you do?

You my dear child would do best to leave dead dogs lay instead of bring them back from the dead. The subject had been dropped till you necroed it. You are also the only one to complain about my opinion, do as everyone else does and pay me no mind since I am the voice of reason and honesty in the thread.

User Image

But I do not embrace it

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:06 pm
dogirl321
User Image

User Image

EXCUSE ME? You do not treat a VC with such disrespect let alone PASSION'S WIFE!! Hypocrite? I can not be a hypocrite if I care not about the gold only the fact that people stoop so low as to have no morals. I have seen methods that have been used such as bribery.

PIxilated gold means nothing to me, but ones honor even in a pixilated world should mean something to everyone. If you have no honor on the internet, then how can one believe you do you real life if you try and tell them you do?

You my dear child would do best to leave dead dogs lay instead of bring them back from the dead. The subject had been dropped till you necroed it. You are also the only one to complain about my opinion, do as everyone else does and pay me no mind since I am the voice of reason and honesty in the thread.

User Image

But I do not embrace it

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Boundary Challenged

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:22 pm
Boundary Challenged
dogirl321
User Image

User Image

User Image

But I do not embrace it

User Image

She is so not RAWR blood.....That is plain to see...
Of course I am not mad, never was just irritated is all. As long as people do not dredge up the past they will do fine.

User Image

But I do not embrace it

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:25 pm
Boundary Challenged
dogirl321
User Image

User Image

User Image

But I do not embrace it

User Image

She is so not RAWR blood.....That is plain to see...
Of course I am not mad, never was just irritated is all. As long as people do not dredge up the past they will do fine.

User Image

But I do not embrace it

If I listen to E.T. by Katy Perry on full blast with my earphones, it makes me grin unconsciously. The bass on that song is SO. EPIC.  

Boundary Challenged

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:35 pm
Boundary Challenged

If I listen to E.T. by Katy Perry on full blast with my earphones, it makes me grin unconsciously. The bass on that song is SO. EPIC.

User Image

If I listen to almost any Weird Al songs it makes me smile ^_^

User Image

But I do not embrace it

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:52 pm
alright.... contest is officially over here.... let me look and tally up the votes here. Remember, I gotta add the previous votes listed on the 3rd reply on page 1. They counted too.  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:58 pm
Screenshots of votes:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Results:
Team Kitsune..................40 votes
Team FoxFace................23 votes
Team Violent Ronald........22 votes
Team Righteousness.......12 votes
Sucky Team.....................6 votes
Team Rabid Frog...............3 votes

1st Place Winners:
Team Kitsune

1. ipod 123321
2. dogirl321
3. The Aura Within
50k will be rewarded to each member.

Lanterne Rouge Winners:
Team Rabid Frog
User Image

1. black_leather_biker_chick
2. Zetsubou Yami
3. Jimmy Lockheart
10k will be rewarded to each member.

sending transfers now.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:37 pm

User Image

Love, no need to send me any gold.

But since you have it will go into the charity mule account.

User Image

But I do not embrace it

RAWR: Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out