Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:22 am
User Image

He was having a rough day. One of many that had been recurring back to back quite recently. He seemed to be always have a rough day. Either he was beat up one day or thinking the next. He didn’t know which he hated more, but he knew his one joy in life was fighting. He loved it as much as his father loved it when he was alive. Now there he was again thinking about him. He didn’t like when this happened. It brought back memories into his head that he spent forever pushing into the back of his mind burying them deep down.

He curled his tail a little bit and shook his head of the thoughts. His mask was irritating him today. It was very irritating in general sometimes. He tilted his head from side to side until it was on there better before he continued on. He didn’t know where he was at this point, but there was long grass he was stepping through. It seemed like a swamp though because his feet were hard to pull up once they made contact with the ground. He wasn’t a priss so he didn’t care if he got some mud on him. I mean there was a such thing called water that could be found.

But for right now…he trudged onward towards the land in the distance hoping he would find something there of interest.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

Aarushi hopped over the long grass, trying not to get stuck for very long in the mushy ground that felt like tar to her hooves. It's not that it posed a threat to her, she just knew that hopping would be a fast form of travel and the feeling of the mud was not pleasing to her. The young mare had just returned from a quick lunch and was full and in a pleasant mood. Her father had also been in a pleasant mood this morning, and for once in a moon hadn't mentioned anything about being a proper lady. They hadn't fought, and she had been on her way without trouble. So far, the day was going well, she just hoped that it stayed that way for now.

As she continued to go farther off, the ground became less mailable, yet still retaining some of it's mushy quality, and so the doe slowed down and moved at a more settling pace. In the distance, Aarushi could see something moving her way. From what she could tell, it was another soquili. As she got closer, she noticed that he carried some characteristics of Soquili that she already met. He was quite handsome as well, something about is aura though was off-putting. After a moment though, she called out, "Hey there!"

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:16 am
He heard a voice. Something about it was way too peppy for him. He turned his head in the direction of the voice seeing a winged mare standing there. She was super bright and seeing her made him want to puke. Was her mother and father the sun? She didn't know how two Soq could produce something so...yellow. He slowly approached her out of shear disgust that maybe this could be a little fun. He knew she was a Cerynei and wind mixed that was pretty obvious, but her colors killed it for him already. She didn't seem like a priss though. He knew what a priss looked like and she wasn't one of them. Not with that hair style she had going on.

"Hello." He said simply with his head tilting to the side a little bit. Had he met her somewhere before? He couldn't remember, but he didn't remember that bright color of hers. How could he forget that? "Did you want something?" He asked and was ready to just move past her. He had things to do and fooling around with a mare wasn't one of them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:34 pm
The young mare raised an eyebrow, resting it precariously high in her bangs, "Um...no?" While shifting her wait from one side to the other, she tried to judge the air around him. "No, I was just curious to see another person, really." Bringing her eyebrows down for a landing, she brought them in into a furrow. "You are quiet unique looking, aren't you?" Aarushi looked him over and cracked a grin, "Such long hair too, aren't you afraid it would get dirty in the mud?"

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:24 pm
Gabriel eyed the mare as he stood there examining her the best he could. The skull shifting very slightly on his head as the breeze blew by. He raised his brow at some of her comments since it seemed like everyone asked about his hair. He didn’t care if it got dirty or not. He really didn’t.

“Unique? I was told that before, but I don’t see how I’m different from the others around here. Why am I so unique?”

He snorted and didn’t think there was anything unique about him really. He just was the same old looking Gabriel.

“My hair…doesn’t really get dirty. Yes it occasionally gets leaves and stuff in it, but it’s only hair. As long as it doesn’t mess up the rest of it…I’m fine.”

He told her and was a very protective person about his hair. He rarely let anyone else touch it and if he did, it was for a damn good reason.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games