Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
Malefic Sins (input requested)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star King Kuroda

Generous Member

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:42 am
Okay, so I've been toying around with the idea of a Malefic deck and here's what I came up with...

Monsters(20):
Malefic Truth Dragon x3
Malefic Stardust Dragon x3
Malefic Cyber End Dragon x3
Malefic Parallel Gear x3
Malefic Rainbow Dragon x2
Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon x1
Malefic Red-Eyes Black Dragon x1
Rainbow Dragon x2
Blue-Eyes White Dragon x1
Red-Eyes Black Dragon x1

Spells(11):
Malefic World x3
Field Barrier x1
Bait Doll x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
Gold Sarcophagus x1
Swords of Revealing Light x1
Magic Reflector x2
Magical Mallet x1

Traps(9):
Malefic Claw Stream x3
Mirror Force x1
Negate Attack x1
Defense Draw x1
Starlight Road x1
Dimensional Prison x2

Extra Deck(9):
Malefic Paradox Dragon x3
Stardust Dragon x3
Cyber End Dragon x3

So, here comes the input part. I need to know if there's any advice that you guys can give me for this. I'm hoping that I can make it into my Main Deck for dueling but I'm just not sure if it's as powerful as it can be.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:10 am
Personally, if I made a Malefic deck, I would have it focus more around the ones you can summon using the extra deck rather than use up space in the normal deck. Essentially, cutting down on clutter.

So...maybe use Truth, Stardust, Cyber End Dragon, and Blue Eyes (just because it has the most support).

As for increasing speed, Terraforming at should be enough. You don't need the field barrier or the second Terraforming. A second Gold Sarcophagus, however, would do you good.

Negate attack should be traded out for Dimensional Prison.

Defense Draw doesn't really help you all that much. Try a Return from the Different Dimension, as it can be activated at any time and always, like Solemn Judgment, costs half your life points. Whether you have 8000 or 50, you can use it to fill your field for a turn since you're going to be dumping monsters into your RFG anyway.

Oh and Heavy Storm is banned. Trade out for Dark Hole or a couple Mystical Space Typhoon.  

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Star King Kuroda

Generous Member

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:28 am
Well, I was going for a pure Malefic Deck. I also would like to keep the Malefic Rainbow Dragon since its the only one that can be removed from the hand as well as the deck. Also, thanks for the heads up on heavy storm, I wasn't aware that it had been banned.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:56 pm
Don`t you need all the C.beat to summon rainbow... and so the Malefic Rainbow would be use less.. to my understanding you need to have rainbow on the feald to summon Malefic Rainbow .. ( right or wrong )

Ib The Goblin Tactician

Greedy Informer

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Shahal Rainrix

King Codger

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:28 pm
I found that Magic Reflector is better then Field Barrier.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:36 pm
ll Artest of the East ll
Don`t you need all the C.beat to summon rainbow... and so the Malefic Rainbow would be use less.. to my understanding you need to have rainbow on the feald to summon Malefic Rainbow .. ( right or wrong )

No, you just need to remove him from your hand or deck.

And yes I apologize, you were correct.

Use Malefic Rainbow and not Blue Eyes.

Still, I'd say only include one non-synchro Malefic. Needing to have two cards in your hand to summon something really slows it down.

But yeah, I'd drop Terraforming to one and add in more defensive support like Dimensional Prison at 3.  

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Star King Kuroda

Generous Member

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:33 pm
Okay. I've updated it now. I wanted to keep one Field Barrier in just in case I need to keep a field card from being activated. I'll still be able to use a Stardust Dragon if there's no field. Also, I wanted to keep a Defense Draw for if I'm unable to summon a monster. I won't take damage(from one attack) AND I'll have a second chance at getting a card I can summon.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:31 pm
Star King Kuroda
Okay. I've updated it now. I wanted to keep one Field Barrier in just in case I need to keep a field card from being activated. I'll still be able to use a Stardust Dragon if there's no field. Also, I wanted to keep a Defense Draw for if I'm unable to summon a monster. I won't take damage(from one attack) AND I'll have a second chance at getting a card I can summon.

I am sure that Defense Draw can only be used when Battle Damage would be done... so if I am right it would not work on a Direct Attacks.  

Ib The Goblin Tactician

Greedy Informer

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Star King Kuroda

Generous Member

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:40 am
ll Artest of the East ll
Star King Kuroda

I am sure that Defense Draw can only be used when Battle Damage would be done... so if I am right it would not work on a Direct Attacks.

That counts as battle damage. Battle damage is taken any time there is an attack.  
Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games