Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
I'll just leave this here...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exotahu

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:09 am
Exodia x5
Naturia Bamboo Shoot x3
Naturia Cliff x3
Naturia Cherries x3
Naturia Beans
Naturia Rosewhip
Sangan
Emissary of the Afterlife x3

Upstart Goblin x3
Nightmare's Steelcage x3
Messenger of Peace x2
Dark Hole
Monster Reborn
Swords of Revealing Light
Level Limit - Area B

Legacy of Yata-Garasu x3
Jar of Greed x3
Gravity Bind
Wall of Revealing Light

Point is for me to get out Bamboo Shoot and stall/draw until I win.

I need a way to stop monster effects from killing things and it needs more stall I think. I have gotten a couple people with it though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:35 pm
Not bad, but heres some other cards that may help...

Ojama Trio + Ground Collapse = no room for you opponent to summon monsters

Golden Ladybug + Magical Mallet & Card Trader = Golden is great as hand fadder. Let it chill in your hand and gain 500LP every turn and then it reshuffle back into the deck when you happen to need new cards.

Dark Door + Scapegoat, Cobra Jar & other token cards = Only 1 monster can attack and tokens fill the field fast. Even if Dark Door is destroyed, you'll have backup with a line of blocker.

Cards that let you special some thing from your deck will help you draw faster, Like...

Giant Rat + Fortress Warrior

Flying Kamakiri #1 + Shield Wing

That way you wouldn't have to worry about spells and traps being destroyed every turn.

A better was to block would be to use your oppenent own monsters as your shield. The best way to do that is with Dummy Golem and Creature Swap.

Those are just a few ideas though. I hope I've help atleat a little.

Edit: Giant Rat + Nimble Momonga would be good to.  

Shahal Rainrix

King Codger

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Ib The Goblin Tactician

Greedy Informer

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:56 pm
I like to use Toon table of content /search for Toon table of content /search for Toon table of content / search for Toon Gemini x3 #4 card out of the deck. x3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:16 pm
Wouldn't Toon Table of Contents be dead weight?

It'd be fine in a Toon deck, but as a spell card Toon Table of Contents dosen't add to defense or stall. Which is needed more then attack.

I should add that this deck needs Pot of Avarice incase Exodia is discarded.  

Shahal Rainrix

King Codger

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:38 pm
unless using spirit barrier, the kamikiri+shield wing combo won't work. Shield wing has 0 ATK and is special summoned in face up attack. The same goes for Giant rat+momonga, but giant rat+fortress warrior is good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:46 pm
actually you just want 1 toon monster in that strategy
but that messes with this deck, other wise it's not a bad idea

oh and a 3rd Messenger of piece instead of the 3rd Steelecage, its a longer stall  

Junk 1t

Shahal Rainrix

King Codger

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:50 am
Labyrinthknight7
unless using spirit barrier, the kamikiri+shield wing combo won't work. Shield wing has 0 ATK and is special summoned in face up attack. The same goes for Giant rat+momonga, but giant rat+fortress warrior is good.

No, Kamakiri and Shield Wing are still good. You just have to time it right. After your opponent attacks with the last monst and destroys Kamakiri, summon Shield Wing. But even if it gets hit with one attack its not destroyed.

Then you also have to think of the other ways Shield Wing is useful. Dark Door, Ojama Trio and 2 Ground Collapse, anyone of those 3, can make Shield Wing Last forever. The only thing you need to worry about is cards like Fairy Meteor Cruch.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:18 am
Shahal Rainrix
Labyrinthknight7

No, Kamakiri and Shield Wing are still good. You just have to time it right. After your opponent attacks with the last monst and destroys Kamakiri, summon Shield Wing. But even if it gets hit with one attack its not destroyed.

Then you also have to think of the other ways Shield Wing is useful. Dark Door, Ojama Trio and 2 Ground Collapse, anyone of those 3, can make Shield Wing Last forever. The only thing you need to worry about is cards like Fairy Meteor Cruch.

I'm talking about taking attack damage here. Because shield wing is special summoned in attack with 0 ATK, it would be as if the opponent is getting a direct attack, even if shield wing survives. The only way around that weakness is something like stumbling to switch it when summoned, or spirit barrier to negate the battle damage. It has nothing to do with whether the monster survives, it has to do with battle damage.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Shahal Rainrix

King Codger

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:50 am
I already answered you. As long as your opponent has less the 4 monsters Shield wing is useful. You don't have to summon all your Kamakiri, you can skip one and go straight to Shield Wing. You won't take any battle damage if you summon Shield Wing after the last attacker is used.

Battle damage won't matter after its in defense. If you special summon it after your opponent uses all attackers, you won't take any damage and you can change it to defense on your turn. Damage dosen't matter in an Exodia deck as long as you can stall and draw out the battle.

Did you even read and/or think over what I said in my last post?

Edit: I forgot to say something. If your to worried about taking damage, then add 2 Golden Ladybug to the mix. If you look at my first post here, all the combo's I listed can be used togeather to form new combos and more effective strategies.  
Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games