[PRP] So the Masters said. [Nasira & Neige]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image

Neige made her way to the pool where she'd first met Nasira, excited. Oh she hoped his Master had agreed! Not only would they produce wonderful cubs together, and maybe even a demon, he was her Master's COUSIN! She would have little ones with a blood tie to her Master! She stopped at the edge of the pool, sitting and wrapping her tail about her feet, looking every bit as delicate as Rasul kept her. Her smile, however, was wide, and her eyes excited.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
Not only was Nasira heading to their meeting place with good news, He'd managed to ditch his constant new tagalong. The black and white serval had chosen him to follow for some reason, and right now was NOOOT the best time for a little thing like that to be following the smaller pink male. His ears perked up as he saw little Neige by the water-side, his tail flicking back and forth eagerly. Letting his paws stretch out into a run, he made his way over to the younger Na'artue, tongue flicking lightly over her ear. God, she looked so delicate. "Hey, Neige."

He hoped her master said yes. Gentha had given him a resounding, "Dummy! Go make some dark babies!". She could be rather....direct at times. Hey, she was doing it so that he could show his parents up. It would be worth it.

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:30 pm
The adolescent giggled at the lick, turning her head to look at Nasira with a smile. "Hello again, Nasira! I have wonderful news! My Master said yes!" She hoped his had. Oh her heart would break if his Master hadn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:38 pm
He grinned, "Brilliant! So did my sister. Well, in so many words." His tail flicked back and forth, eagerly, "So I suppose that means that you and I can…?" Nasira was delighted. This was a chance not only to prove his family wrong, but to prove that there was a Demon within him, "The problem is….I just have to make sure the darker cubs….my mother doesn't see them."  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:49 pm
Neige nodded, her smile bright. Soon there would be little ones for her! Little Na'artu and Na'artue for her to foster loyalty into, and to love as she vaguely remembered her mother loving her. The point Nasira brought up jolted her into reality. She stared at him with golden eyes for a moment, before frowning and looking to the ground, ears back. "She is not your Master, yes? Than she would have no claim to them, yes?" And Master Rasul would no allow it. She knew he wouldn't!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:21 pm
Glancing away, he sighed softly, "She's not....but....my mother's..." Nasira tried to figure out just how to say this without sounding insane, "Never mind. It's not....Important." Easiest to just pretend he'd never said it, "Mistress Gentha might want to keep one or two for us though.." He sighed, praying that was true. He would want to play a big part in his cubs' lives after all. Nasira didn't want them to have the life that he'd had...  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:27 pm
The pale lioness moved to try and comfort him, nudging his shoulder. "Your Mistress and my Master would keep them safe." She smiled calmly, sure of her words. "They will be our cubs, and our Master and Mistress' if one or two are dark. No one else can have them." Neige was possessive of what was 'hers', what few things were truly 'hers'.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:35 pm
He purred softly, nuzzling her shoulder in turn, "Yes. I know they will. My Sister is a good mistress, and will take care of the Cubs we're allowed to keep for ourselves." Sitting down, he sighed happily. It would be very nice to have Cubs, cubs he could Father in a way his mother and father had not treated him.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:58 pm
Neige purred at him, leaning against him slightly. "And Master Rasul would help. He is a good Master as well...It was he who took me in and fed me and keeps me safe now." Her Master was everything to her..."Perhaps, one day, you will meet him as an equal, when others recognize your demon." That would be a wonderful thing, she thought. For her beloved Master and the father of her cubs to be able to speak as equals, as one demon to another!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:52 am
Nasira purred, nuzzling her head, licking her ear once, tail flicking back and forth. "I would like that. Perhaps I should strive harder. I WILL be a Demon." Okay…maybe not, but he'd not given up on the way he felt. He was a Demon within. There had to be some way to prove it, though the pink male had no idea how. "Well, We should find a place to…." His smile was slight, eyes darkening a bit, eagerly. They would make dark cubs…somehow…they would make Demons.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:32 am
He seemed so determined...so strong. Neige couldn't help but feel a little of her heart go to him in that moment. She was CERTAIN he'd prove his worth, prove to all he really was a demon, no matter what anyone said about his pelt. And she'd help him prove it. She'd give him at least one cub of proper coloring, at least one cub they could say was a demon. "I'll help you prove the demonic soul within you, that the demons consider your blood worthy of housing them."

She may have been sheltered by Rasul...but she had ears. She knew the way her Master talked about things, heard the distant ramblings of other demons, demons she would likely never approach (nor did she want to). She returned his smile, an odd darkness within her own eyes, despite the almost-innocence of her smile. "Yes. I know a secluded spot. I use it sometimes for crafting, when Master is busy and the rest of the pride is too active for me to stay near the dens."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:58 am
He purred softly. Something inside Nasira KNEW that if he could produce dark colored cubs, his demon would be seen. His sisters could see it, his potential mate could see it. This was all that mattered to the rather large pink male. Shaking out his black mane, he gave her a soft, warm smile, "....Thank you, Neige. I suppose one day, I may rise as my true nature demands." When the femme said something about a secluded spot, however, he could not stop the wicked look that sprang over his face.

"Well then, Neige~ I suppose we should get to it then. Show me this secret place of yours?" He asked, licking her ear.

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:00 pm
Neige nodded and nudged his shoulder in an affectionate manner, then started for her 'spot', knowing he'd follow. Soon enough, there would be cubs. And oddly enough, the thought of being a mother made her even more excited, and happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:25 pm
Padding after her on eager paws, there was a wicked grin on his face. This was going to be fun. And who knew....perhaps it would be a way to prove himself to the Pride's leaders. He was a Demon, and there was no question to this!  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items