Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
Clifford the big Red Dragon Archfiend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_dragon

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:51 pm
Monsters
(tuners)
x2 Synchro magnet
x2 junk synchron
x3 stygian security
x2 quickdraw synchron
x2 delta flyer
x1 counselor lily
Monsters
(non-tuners)
x2 gravekeeper's spy
x3 giant germ
x3 peten the dark clown
x1 d.d. unicorn knight
x2 dark bug
x2 level eater
x1 vice berserker(thinking of adding 1 by taking out the unicorn knight)
Spells
x2 gold sarcophagus
x1 one for one
x2 mystical space typhoon
x2 book of moon
x1 card destruction
x1 pot of avarice
x1 monster reincarnation
x1 monster reborn
x1 reinforcement of the army
x1 foolish burial
x1 swords of revealing light
Traps
x2 7 tools of bandit
x2 dark bribe
x2 ultimate offering
x1 revival gift
x2 red screen
x1 call of the haunted
Synchros
x2 red nova dragon( I want to revolve the deck around him)
x2 red dragon archfiend
x2 Junk destroyer
x2 Drill warrior
x1 AOJ Decisive armor
x1 Dark end dragon
x1 Scrap dragon
x2 Scrap archfiend
x1 Chaos king archfiend
x1 Iron chain dragon
x1 AOJ catastor
x1 Stygian sergeants(I know that makes 17 but I was hoping for some help deciding what should go in here 2)
Okay so Im going for an ALL synchro deck. I can usually pull of multiple synchro summons on my 2nd and 3rd turn with this deck but when people start playing cards like torrential tribute, lightning vortex, etc Im screwed so I was wondering if you could help me out not only with that, but with the whole idea in general.But, as I said I want to base it on bringing red nova out because I can usually only bring him out every 1 out of 5 duels. I also like using the counselor lilies and vice berserkers because they let me run over all my opponent's monsters very easily. I know the deck is bad, but I know this is the only place I can possibly find the help Im looking for. You don't necessarily have to follow EVERYTHING Im saying , but please put in as much as you can.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:41 pm
I hope you find what you're looking for, but the closest I saw to something high powered like this was a plant/shooting star deck that got it out first turn (I beat it second turn/aka. my first turn).

If you're hoping to rid yourself of torrential and lightning, I WOULD suggest 2 starlight road. It's effect negation works, even if you don't have stardust, making it a killer card against the 2 examples, mirror force variations, BRD, and even countering other RDs and dark holes.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Junk 1t

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:45 pm
one for one is limited to one  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:46 pm
Labyrinthknight7
I hope you find what you're looking for, but the closest I saw to something high powered like this was a plant/shooting star deck that got it out first turn (I beat it second turn/aka. my first turn).

If you're hoping to rid yourself of torrential and lightning, I WOULD suggest 2 starlight road. It's effect negation works, even if you don't have stardust, making it a killer card against the 2 examples, mirror force variations, BRD, and even countering other RDs and dark holes.

Thanks for the advcice I actually had one in my extra deck until about a week ago when I traded it,but I'll keep that in mind.  

Mr_dragon

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:46 am
build flamvell. it can synchro into this abd boy real easily. it also has alot of tuners.  
Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games