Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Ball Z : Eternal Reflections

Back to Guilds

A Dragonball Z RPG That takes place after Goku and Vegeta Leave Earth. 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Fight, Goku, Literate, Roleplaying 

Reply Eternal Reflections
The Ninja Academy [Human/Humanoid-Animal] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:32 am
Ryan stood up to stretch. He felt that today he would focus all his training on learning the Tsukuyomi. He had to learn this move so that he could crush his enemies only using his mind. The only down side he could think of was that it required eye contact but thought it wouldn't be a problem as long as his power level was higher than his opponents. Once the opponent was cought by this genjutsu and takes the mental trauma that it gives his victory would be a shoe in. He thought about the tournament and all the people who would be in there. The sign in sheet listed some of the strongest fighters ever. With this in mind he knew that he wouldn't be able to do enough training before hand but he had to at least make it to the final round. He made this his goal which was probably why he was training so hard to learn all the jutsu he could. He wanted to train his mind and body so when he got into this tournament he would be able to win. He focused back on the Tsukuyomi. He thought of how he would be able to even master such a powerful and strong jutsu. Its power was used by one of the master ninja. This jutsu was used to take down so many ninja in the past and it was known as the strongest genjutsu in the world. It was impossible to learn it in just one day, especially since Ryan was still just a E-class fighter and had just started learning real jutsu. He had no clue how hard this would be and he never knew how strong everyone was on the outside the walls of the ninja academy. Ryan thought that he couldn't even compare to there power but he had to at least try to. He sat down on the ground and began to meditate on the power of the Tsukuyomi and how he would possibly be able to master it. The Tsukuyomi was a mental genjutsu used to distort the mind and torture the opponent for days in just a couple of seconds. The mental trauma it could cause was well known throught the ninja world. It was pretty much legendary. Ryan focused and saw the fake him again. He wondered who this fake could be. The fakes eyes were white so it must have been under some kind of control Ryan thought but he was wrong. The fake wasn't really a fake after all. It was Ryan's fears. Everything that Ryan feared was placed in front of him in his own image. Ryan soon realized this. And made it his goal to defeat it. Ryan got into a fighting stance and so did the fake. The fake had an emotionless face and was in the same fighting stance as the real one only its eyes seemed piercing and void of any life. Ryan felt a strange sensation in his body as the fake stared at him. Ryan dashed at the fake and tried to upper kick him but the fake dodged with ease and punched Ryan in the stomach and slam him into the ground. Ryan substituded away from the fake and through kunai that the fake easily block using another kunai. The fake vanished then reappeared in front of Ryan and kicked him into the air. Soon after the kick the fake Ryan jumped up into the air and hammer fist the real Ryan's face sending him flying to the ground. Then the fake charged up a powerful ki wave and shot it down at Ryan. Ryan moved out of the way but was sent flying by the shock wave. Ryan looked up at the fake as it slowly floated downward towards the ground. "How am I going to fight him. My fears are stronger than I am." Ryan continued to look at his double ganger who was preparing for another attack. Ryan knew his attacks weren't something to laugh at and that with that lightning fast speed he wasn't going to be able to out run his fake. Ryan made multiple hand signs and made five clones. The clones raced to attack the fake who simply put his hand up and shot out ki blasts that took out 2 of the five. The other five continued to run and dodge the ki projectiles. They all surrounded the fake and each delivered devestating combo attacks. The first kick the fake in the stomach while the second came and kneed him in the face. The final came from the sky with a kunai in hand and slashed the fakes back. The fake kneeled down to the ground from the combo. Ryan dashed at the fake with a kunai in hand,"Take this you manefestation of my fears! Wind Kunai Blade!" Ryan attempted to slash the fake but it didn't work. The fake blocked the kunai blade with another kunai that the fake had hidden in his sleeves. The fake smiled mockingly as he deflected Ryan's attack. Ryan back flipped away from the fake,"What's going on? Why won't he just die?" The fake smirked and looked at Ryan as if he was asking a stupid question. "You can't kill me..." Ryan was extremly surprised that the fake could talk,"I am everything that you fear. You can't just get rid of me. Fear will always be there no matter how much you want me to be gone. There's only one way to defeat me..." Ryan got back into a fighting position waiting for the fake to make a move. The fake vanished into thin air and reappeared in the air. He charged his ki creating a white sphere in his palm. The sphere had a silver crescent on it and Ryan knew what was about to happen. "Oh no!" Ryan was in shock when he saw the attack forming. The fake smiled,"Are you ready? This will be the end of this little training session. I''ll consume you entirely making everything in your life something to fear. Silver Crescent Moon!" Ryan looked at the attack and didn't know what to do until he had a spark in his head. "White Assassin!" Ryan vanished before the attack hit. Ryan appeared behind the fake who was surprised by his speed. Ryan kicked the fake downwards then dashed behind him and punched him to the right then dashed and kicked him upwards then dashed and slamed him downwards. Ryan continued to slam the fake back and forth through out the sky then finally drop kicked him to the ground. The fake hit the ground with amazing force and was slowly getting up but Ryan was already behind him. The fake smiled knowing that it was over. Ryan dashed forward at blinding speed with the kunai in his hand. The fake fell to the ground and began to disapate. "How did you..." Ryan looked at the fake,"I'm not afraid to fight." The fake disappeared and Ryan released his White Assassin mode. When he felt that everything was over he sat down,"This was a tough battle. Hehe I just remembered I'm still in my subconcious. Hmm never really noticed how empty it is in here....hope that doesn't mean anything bad.." As Ryan thought to himself his master came and confronted him. "Hello Ryan. How has your training been going so far? Great I hope." Ryan looked up at his master and slowly got up. Ryan bowed at his master who in turn bowed back. Ryan smiled at his master,"Yes sir I've been training real hard for about four days now and I've mastered almost all the jutsu inside the secret ninja scroll." Ryan felt proud after saying his many accomplishments out loud. The old man laughed and looked at Ryan,"Have you tried to master the Tsukuyomi?" Ryan looked down at the ground in shame because he haden't learned it fully. The old man saw Ryan's reaction and laughed. Ryan looked at him laugh and got angry. The old man tryed to regain his composure but was still giggling,"I just mean that I knew this was coming. Your a little impatient and I kind of saw this coming. I'll tell you what. I'll teach you the jutsu called Tsukuyomi." Ryan got extremly excited,"Really!? Why?" The old man snickered,"Because I'm your master and it's my job as such to teach you everything I know." Ryan bowed,"Thank you Master Kyshi." The old man patted Ryan's head,"Now go get some rest." Ryan woke up from his meditation and stretched. He had never meditated that long. He laid down on the ground trying to go to sleep, thinking about the strongest jutsu ever that he was about to learn the next day.
1472+177=1649  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:04 pm
Ryan woke up the next day feeling rested and rejuvenated and ready to learn the ultimate genjutsu. He got into his meditation stance and was sent into his subconcious. He stood there seeing his master there waiting for him. Ryan approached his master,"Hey why is it we never met in the real world besides that one time in the forest?" Master Kyshi smiled at the question that was asked,"It's because I'm old and I live a long distance away. I just came that one time to meet you. Now that we've met I don't have to be here in person in order to contact and train you." Ryan noded,"Oh I think I understand. So how are you going to teach me how to use the Tsukuyomi? Is there some kind of secret to it or is it just as simple as using the body split?" The old man laughed at the comments made by the unknowing shinobi,"No no. It's not simple at all. It's actually very very difficult. You've got the mental part down which is the biggest part of it but there is still the knowledgable part to it. It requires that you know how to us your mind to attack the enemy. This is something that I'm going to teach you." Ryan backed up and stood in attention. The old man looked into Ryan's eyes,"Now. I want you totry and use Tsukuyomi on me." Ryan questioned this at first but then decided to just go ahead and do it. "Tsukuyomi!" The instant Ryan used the Tsukuyomi it was reflected back on to him with so much ease it was as if Master Kyshi originally did it instead of Ryan. Ryan was terrified by the first few seconds of the attack. It was so overwhelming and unexpected, Ryan was amazed at how powerful his master was. Even if he was a master ninja it was still quite shocking to actually experience it. "Wow that was awesome!" Master Kyshi laughed at the comment made and told Ryan to get back up. Ryan stood up and looked into his masters eyes. "Tsukuyomi!" Ryan continued to use this jutsu on his master who began giving him advice on how to better use the jutsu. Ryan continued to learn more and more about not only this jutsu but the possibilities of the other jutsu's. Ryan noded as he understood everything his master was talkign about. Master Kyshi talked for a long time about the origin of jutsu and how it was used to fight in the ninja wars. Ryan was asstounded by all of the information he was getting from his master. He told him how the war lasted for many years and that these jutsu were created to win the war. After many years the way of the ninja was lost and that that scroll was the only thing left of the ninja way. Ryan was fasinated by this,"I understand now. So the ninja way was lost several thousand years ago and that scroll is all that's left of it." The old man noded,"Yes that is correct." Ryan bowed to his master,"I think I understand how to use the Tsukuyomi now. Thank you master." The old man laughed,"Well then show me." Ryan looked at his master and smiled,"Tsukuyomi!" Ryan awoke from his meditative state and felt rejuvanated and Strectched as he stood up. "I know the Tsukuyomi now. I'm almost done with my ninja training and it's only a matter of time before I become a master ninja". He smiled as he looked to the sky with happiness.
606+1649=2255  

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:48 am
"I'm finally able to use the Tsukuyomi. But it won't be a lot of help if I dont figure out how to use it to its fullest potential." Ryan got up and walked towards the dojo. He noticed all the other ninja people around him, seeing each of them training a different way. He felt superior in a way and couldn't help but show it. He walked into the dojo and took the big scroll full of ninjutsu. He opened it to see if there were any jutsu that he had missed. "Ok if I'm not mistaken, I should have at least three other jutsu that I haven't learned yet. I'll need those jutsu as well in order to have a better chance at winning the tournament. Ok I see, I'll learn the Henge no Jutsu since it's the easiest and takes the least amount of time to learn." Ryan stood up and begangathering a little ki. He thought about the majin that defeated him in the academy back at the city. "Yea that's a good target...." Ryan began doing hands signs then ended. He changed his body to look like the majin only there were a few differences. Ryan was blue instead of pink and was a little taller than the original,"This won't do will it. I need to copy him perfectly." He tried again and again until he finally was able to get it right,"Success I did it! Ok now to look for some more jutsu to do. I'm sure it'll be simple to master the others since they're not really all that battle ready. Maybe I should start with the teleportation technique. It seems like I could use that to my advantage when in a tough fight that I can't handle. I could also use this to get the jump on my enemy." Ryan stood up and stretched before he started to gather ki. "Hmm, I suppose all I'll really have to do is think about the place I wanna go. Since I can't think of a place I haven't been then that probably limits me from going to places I haven't been. It'll still be pretty useful in battle." Ryan thought about outside of the dojo. He focused his ki and focused on the spot that he wanted to go to outside the dojo. He then teleported to that spot. He was extremly surprised by this,"Whoa I did it. I can't believe it was that simple. For some reason I thought it would be more difficult." Ryan looked to his left and his arm was missing,"Ahh! What just happened!! Where the heck is my arm! Did I do something wrong! Oh!" He thought back to when he first teleported. "I must have not teleported my whole body. Ok." Ryan began to focus again and he teleported to the dojo. His arm was back and in the right place. "Ok I need to be able to concentrate a little more. And I'll also need a little more ki. Ok I'll try one more time." Ryan tried again doing it perfectly. "Yes I'm so good at this." He looked into the scroll and saw that there was only one jutsu left. It was the surface walk. Ryan deemed this jutsu as unworthy of learning and decided not to because he could just fly over whatever he couldn't walk over. There was no real point to it. Ryan stood up and went to his locker and got his things and packed. "Well this will be extremly good but I need to learn a little more. I'll try going to the other academy's and see if I can learn anything from them. Ryan was walking and saw in the forest that some thieves were just getting back from robbing a nearby town. Ryan hated to see bad guys especially because they were well...bad. Ryan dashed into the trees and came down in the middle of the encampment. He looked around at all the thieves and did a few head signs. "Go. Art of Body Splitting." A whole bunch of Ryan's came out and attacked the thieves tieing them up. The thieves were all moning from the pain Ryan inflicted and Ryan laughed as he finished tieing them up. Ryan took all the stuff back to the town and they thanked him for his good deed. He now continued on his journey towards another academy in order to learn some new skills. Ryan couldn't wait to see what the many other academy's had in store for him.
761+255=1016  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:17 pm
Ryan stopped in the middle of the forest. He hadn't really gotten far from the ninja academy. He thought about it and thought that he didn't need new moves. He need more strength and training. He decided here would be a great place to start since it consisted of a clearing where he could set up camp and a river which he could use for water and bathing. He started to set up camp, making a fire, setting up a tent, and then putting a pot of food on the fire. Ryan sighed and looked at his camp sight. He was proud of himself for making such a great campsite. Ryan began to ponder what would be the best way to train. He thought maybe he should start with his power level since it was the most important then he would try and level up speed then defense and then finally attack. He made the perfect battle plan and was now ready to go and be his training rejement. First he wanted to train his power level. It would take some time since he was still new at it but it was worth it. Ryan thought of the different ways he could train himself in power. He started with continuosly blasting ki blasts into the air. He wanted to see how many he could exactly shoot before running completely out of energy. He continued this for a couple of hours until he got completely exhausted. He sat down by the fire and began to think about how much stronger he was getting. He was excited about all the possible good things that could come from his intense training. He was going to win the tournament no matter who stood in the way. He knew that it would be hard work and training but it would pay off in the end. He was going to defeat everyone and take home the gold. Ryan got back up and began to charge his ki sending his power level to its highest. He continued this process to see if he could push himself past his limit. He was going to become stronger than everyone. He wanted to be the greatest ninja in the world. He continued to think about all of the success he's had since the first time he learned about ki. He knew that he had a very long way to go before becoming the strongest but it didn't matter because he was going to succeed no matter what. Ryan stopped charging and his ki steadily dropped back to normal. "I need to do more training but I can't do it alone." The old man came floating down from the sky,"Well then do you mind if I train with you?" Ryan looked up to see his master,"Master Kyshi, your here? But I thought it was to far away for you to get here and that you were to old to make the trip." The old man laughed at the comment made by his pupil. He then looked at Ryan and said with a smirk,"I lied." Ryan became shocked and irritated by this information,"You lied! How could you do that to your pupil?!" The old man lightly landed on his feet and smiled,"Well I didn't think it would be worth it if I flew all the way down here just for you to fail or something." Ryan's head went down as he thought the his master made him out to be weak. Master Kyshi smiled,"It's ok I'll make you stronger haha." Ryan stood up and bowed to his master and was completely ready for his training session.
610+16=626  

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mr. Game and Watch wandered around the Ninja Academy and stumbled upon a round object in the grass that was covered in light blue, pink and white dye. He picked up the ball and looked at the design over it with a star in the middle. After taking a brief analysis of the ball he tossed the ball up and caught it in his mouth. Then he swallowed it as he continued wandered around the ninja academy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:43 am
"I do believe I'm not just going to stand around and let that happen..." Rogue says with a twisted grin, as he watches the odd male devour the golden orb that was a Dragon Ball. His serpentine eyes narrowing slightly as he soon dashes forwards while withdrawing twin blades from behind his back, and brandishing them smoothly before him. With ease, he brought both blades down upon this odd opponent that was attempting to steal something that was rightfully his for it being in his home land. The twisted grin on his face would not be hidden by the speed at which he moved, as he uses the Wind Kunai Blade technique off the blades of his knives, aiming to slash this male up before he could do all too much about it. It was a sad day for this particular thief, indeed. The odd black substance that was the Black Water Mist casually formed around him, expanding quickly as it would attempt to turn this odd male into one of his minions as soon as it was inhaled.

Stats

55,000 - 1,000 = 54,000 Ki
Strength:30
Speed:30
Defense:20
Power Level:30

Reaver Darkside

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:40 pm
(You could of just took the ball like 4/5 days ago if you wanted it emo )

User ImageMr. Game and Watch was slashed by the mans attack which made his torso open up, causing the ball to roll out. Mr. Game and Watch's stomach closed up as the mist started to form around him. He didn't need to breath so the mist would be ineffective through inhalation.

6,600-2000=4600 Ki Points
Strength:1
Speed:1
Defense:16
Power Level:1  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:48 pm
"Life or death is your choice now. Flee, or I will kill you." Rogue says simply as he smirks and snatches the ball from the ground, his body bounding a single step backwards before he raises a hand in order to imitate the use of a hand sign. Instantly he vanished without a trace, his entire body going invisible with the use of his Light Refraction technique, causing his entire body to go invisible and vanish from sight. This was the only chance he would give his opponent to consider leaving, otherwise they would be defeated immediately afterwards without mercy, it had been a while since this assassin had managed a decent kill, and he was perfectly willing to do just that if they did not leave the area. He had gained his prize, and that was enough for him for the time being.

[I could have. But I was hoping Reaver would get out of his current hold up in order to snag it. Since I was wrong; I had to go for plan B. xp ]  

Reaver Darkside

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Reaver Darkside

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:51 am
"You have something that belongs to me.. Hand it over or I will take it from you.." The only real reason a warning was given at this point, was because Rogue was actually an ally of Reaver's in a way. Either way, he watched as a golden orb seemed to appear out of thin air and launch towards him. With a grin he snatches it from the air before turning his attention onto the one that had tried to take it. "If you even think about attempting anything.. I'll kill you where you stand." Reaver says simply, before he draws a scroll outwards and soon deposits the orb into it. There goes the 1 star dragon ball. There were very few remaining for him to obtain now. Rogue chuckled from where he stood in his invisible form, knowing full well what he had assisted in causing.

[Reaver obtained '1 star dragon ball']  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:19 pm
When the man took the ball that had fell out of Mr. Game and Watch's stomach he decided to leave since he wasn't looking for a battle.  

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Eternal Reflections

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers