Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
Revival Gift synchro "Very early beta" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rude Comments

Wheezing Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:12 pm
Junk 1t
Actually, the whole point is use Revival Gift, then Remove Brainwashing/Owner's Seal to take the tokens

Then he packed the deck with monsters he could take with Owner's Seal/Remove Brainwashing

But I'd suggest just using Remove Brainwashing, and side Owner's Seal incase of Decree

EDIT:
I still think this whole concept isn't going to work

Yeah, the Grinder/Lava Golem's are not gonna be in the deck anymore. I have a better idea.
Also, why do you keep doing this. When you made up your own decks, did people ridicule you for your own unique ideas?... like really. l:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:08 am
Sexual Weed
Tsukinoki
all i can think of is foolish burial but im not too sure ._.;

Hmm, good idea. I just gotta know what to take out. XD

1 Grinder Golem

also i'd take out 1 deep-sea for a trident warrior so that your deck relies slightly less than tokens for synchroing, or somewhere along those lines...

as for all you people not liking this deck, stop saying that!
If you see a person fighting off a guy trying to kill him with a loaf of bread, you don't stand there saying "that bread ain't gonna help you" and watch. you help him!

EDIT:
well here's an OTK i see possible in this deck:
(assume remove brainwash is on the field)
foolish w/e tuner you want. revival gift, then nightmare archfiends, thats 9000 damage right there, but then we gotta worry about traps to screw it up.  

Tsukinoki

Tsukinoki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:19 am
Sexual Weed
Junk 1t
Actually, the whole point is use Revival Gift, then Remove Brainwashing/Owner's Seal to take the tokens

Then he packed the deck with monsters he could take with Owner's Seal/Remove Brainwashing

But I'd suggest just using Remove Brainwashing, and side Owner's Seal incase of Decree

EDIT:

Yeah, the Grinder/Lava Golem's are not gonna be in the deck anymore. I have a better idea.
Also, why do you keep doing this. When you made up your own decks, did people ridicule you for your own unique ideas?... like really. l:

what are you removing grinder and lava for...well lava i know but in your strategy you can keep 1 or 2 grinders  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:54 pm
Tsukinoki
Sexual Weed
Junk 1t

EDIT:

what are you removing grinder and lava for...well lava i know but in your strategy you can keep 1 or 2 grinders

There right at the front page. ^- ^
Also, the reason I have Chaser in is for "Foolish Burial" rape. Cause imma gonna use a card called "Black Salvo" which im gonna use it for Two ways. Either use Salvo's effect to summon Chaser, or use it for Machine Dup. Instant level 7, or summon Tricky for LV8. xd  

Rude Comments

Wheezing Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100

Junk 1t

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:41 pm
Sexual Weed
Junk 1t

EDIT:

could be worse, I could be one of those people who yell and give no constructive advice

originally I did give advice, though I did say I didn't think it was going to work, but you decided to put me in the same boat as the other guy, who was I will say a bit more... aggressive about it, and yell at us both

I like most people don't like being yelled at  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:41 pm
Junk 1t
Sexual Weed
Junk 1t

EDIT:

could be worse, I could be one of those people who yell and give no constructive advice

originally I did give advice, though I did say I didn't think it was going to work, but you decided to put me in the same boat as the other guy, who was I will say a bit more... aggressive about it, and yell at us both

I like most people don't like being yelled at

When I was little I used to get emotional distress just from my mom screaming at me. Then getting seizures later on. It wasn't a pretty sight. But anyways, hope you at least enjoyed the update/holidays. ^ -^  

Rude Comments

Wheezing Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100

Junk 1t

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:06 pm
To be honest, your strategy looks a bit... scattered

hm... I'd suggest focusing your strategy on using Revival Gift on a specific Tuner

that is, if you're going to INSIST on this  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:19 am
Junk 1t

hm... I'd suggest focusing your strategy on using Revival Gift on a specific Tuner

Which tuner would you recommend then?..  

Rude Comments

Wheezing Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tsukinoki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:47 am
for your current list...i'd say....take out mechanical chaser, Dark Simorph, 1 Tricky, and 1 deap sea, replace with 2 dekouichi and 1 trap stun or compulsory evacuation device and gold sar or threatening  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:15 pm
Sexual Weed
Junk 1t

Which tuner would you recommend then?..

top ones I can think of are
Krebons
Junk Synchron
Deepsea Diva

those are just the ones I can think of  

Junk 1t

Deck Database

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff