Dolls and Toys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ivenusaur
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:24 pm
I have a stuffed a Charmander and 2 real poke balls with 2 golden pokemon pieces with their data on it. 3nodding what about you guys? Any Toys? Any models? anything just name it. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:11 pm
well i have pokemon ruby ,pokemon colleseum for gamecube ,a pokeball with munchlax in it , also a pokeball keychain with mudkip in it xd 3nodding  

ShadowOfLugia
Crew

ivenusaur
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:09 pm
DarkLugia123
well i have pokemon ruby ,pokemon colleseum for gamecube ,a pokeball with munchlax in it , also a pokeball keychain with mudkip in it xd 3nodding
LUCKY i want a key chain of mudkip inside !!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:36 pm
Uhhh *thinks*
I have three pokemon stylus's :3
( Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup )
and i have a Giratina figure, a Ho oh figure and a Lugia wink  

Keiko-_-Smoon
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowOfLugia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:53 pm
ivenusaur
DarkLugia123
LUCKY i want a key chain of mudkip inside !!! blaugh
lol blaugh xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:54 pm
Keiko-_-Smoon
Uhhh *thinks*
nice kewl xd  

ShadowOfLugia
Crew

ivenusaur
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:00 pm
Keiko-_-Smoon
Uhhh *thinks*
Lucky :3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:47 pm
ivenusaur
I have a stuffed a Charmander and 2 real poke balls with 2 golden pokemon pieces with their data on it. 3nodding what about you guys? Any Toys? Any models? anything just name it. wink

Awwwwwwwww you
got a plushy!!!! blaugh  

Keiko-_-Smoon
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ivenusaur
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:08 am
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur

Awwwwwwwww you
got a plushy!!!! blaugh
I have a Pachirisu figure with a little grassy land figure that attachted to it :3 its soo kool and cute too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:28 pm
ivenusaur
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur

Awwwwwwwww you
got a plushy!!!! blaugh
I have a Pachirisu figure with a little grassy land figure that attachted to it :3 its soo kool and cute too 3nodding

Omg where did you get it??? :3  

Keiko-_-Smoon
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ivenusaur
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:03 am
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur

Awwwwwwwww you
got a plushy!!!! blaugh

It was this machine where you get toys by just putting a quater or 2, you know just like a gum ball machine. So then they had like 5 different pokemon you can get their was pikachu pachirisu croucok or however you spell its name and the others which i forgot sweatdrop . So when i saw it i was like OMG i huried and went straight to my walet to get a quater and i wanted pikachu but i got pachirisu... But it was still sooo awesome 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:15 pm
ivenusaur
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur

Awwwwwwwww you
got a plushy!!!! blaugh

It was this machine where you get toys by just putting a quater or 2, you know just like a gum ball machine. So then they had like 5 different pokemon you can get their was pikachu pachirisu croucok or however you spell its name and the others which i forgot sweatdrop . So when i saw it i was like OMG i huried and went straight to my walet to get a quater and i wanted pikachu but i got pachirisu... But it was still sooo awesome 3nodding
OMG ur SO LUCkY i wish i was U  

ShadowOfLugia
Crew

Keiko-_-Smoon
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:09 pm
DarkLugia123
ivenusaur
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur

Awwwwwwwww you
got a plushy!!!! blaugh

OMG ur SO LUCkY i wish i was U

Ditto xd
Pokemon stuff is never in machines around here  
Pokemon Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas