Love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ivenusaur
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:22 pm
Who here thinks that out of all the characters in the pokemon series Ash should go out with Misty? Because i do wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:12 pm
idk..... whee ..........  

ShadowOfLugia
Crew

ivenusaur
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:10 pm
DarkLugia123
idk..... whee ..........
I dont think Dawn is going to be the one because she seems way to young still and May likes that one guy with the light green hair with the Roserade. So idk mosy likely its going to be Misty and Ash. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:31 pm
ivenusaur
Who here thinks that out of all the characters in the pokemon series Ash should go out with Misty? Because i do wink

Yea definetely xd
I thought that they would be
together but then she left.......... confused  

Keiko-_-Smoon
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ivenusaur
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:03 pm
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur

Yea definetely xd
Im not sure its going to happen but what if the last episode in pokemon is where Ash is finally a pokemon master and Misty's back in the Cerlearn Gym and when they see each other they looks into each others eyes and kiss. Wouldn't that be a pretty good romantic ending?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:45 pm
ivenusaur
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur

Yea definetely xd
Im not sure its going to happen but what if the last episode in pokemon is where Ash is finally a pokemon master and Misty's back in the Cerlearn Gym and when they see each other they looks into each others eyes and kiss. Wouldn't that be a pretty good romantic ending?

Yes it would be awesome ( *w*)
but......will pokemon ever end??  

Keiko-_-Smoon
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ivenusaur
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:43 am
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur

Yea definetely xd

I dought it because the creator said its going to end by the 10th generation and since were on in generation 4 now we have 6 more so pokemon will end when were all in our earley 40's or late 30's.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:33 am
ivenusaur
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur

Yea definetely xd

I dought it because the creator said its going to end by the 10th generation and since were on in generation 4 now we have 6 more so pokemon will end when were all in our earley 40's or late 30's.

xd i'll be in a group of
old ladies playin pokemon 8D  

Keiko-_-Smoon
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ivenusaur
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:07 am
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur
Keiko-_-Smoon
ivenusaur

Yea definetely xd

xd i'll be in a group of
old ladies playin pokemon 8D
Hahaha :3 to tell you the truth if i have kids then im getting them pokemon pajamas pokemon bed sheets and stuff like that im going to try to see if him or her would like pokemon. :3  
Pokemon Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games