Submit

Kelcine

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:32 pm
It was a fascinating read, but I think it's a little too early five months from launch. I'd be more worried if they were about to launch at Christmas. Look at the PlayStation Move, that thing doesn't work at all and the first time anyone got to try it was about two weeks before launch. Now they've gotten the feedback and they'll fix it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:18 am
Allegro
You definitely apply, but Nintendo is trying to spread the love, instead of going for a focus, like before. You're still getting a milkshake, but it's watery.
Nintendo's focus has been "changed" since 2004 and my milkshake has been even more chocolatey than it was on the GameCube, on the N64 or on the Game Boys.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

You Silly Wanker

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:37 am
So, basically, nintendo's going to have to make a new way of making 3ds without removing the effects. I suggest wearing 3d glasses.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:59 am
Meta_Fish
Allegro
You definitely apply, but Nintendo is trying to spread the love, instead of going for a focus, like before. You're still getting a milkshake, but it's watery.
Nintendo's focus has been "changed" since 2004 and my milkshake has been even more chocolatey than it was on the GameCube, on the N64 or on the Game Boys.

But does it bring all the boys to the yard? It is better than mine?

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas