Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:30 pm
User ImageAnd in a flash, that wall was gone. Relief mixed with unavoidable suspicion as gold eyes blinked in an attempt to understand what had just happened. The reaction she had expected was mistrust, blame for trying to acquiesce or confusion at the question she asked and answer she gave. Hono, however, seemed to have become distracted and then returned to his Kori-chan persona.

Part of her wanted to reach out and test the waters with physical contact. See if he would accept as he had before or subtly find ways to reject. If her only goal in this conversation with Hono was to observe and analyze, then maybe she would have. However, to begin with, her curiosity with Hono stemmed from wanting to be on friendlier terms with him. She wanted, from the start, to get to know and get along with an individual like him.

Worrying would get nowhere, but if she was thinking enough to worry, then she should probably take a step back. Relaxing, Kagerou brought a hand to her reshaped jaw and gave it a twist and move to refamiliarize herself with the muscles that shaped this face. In the meantime, her eyes followed Hono's and flickered to the stage. It seemed the festivities were winding down to an end. Time seemed to have flown by while she was with Hono.

Gaze returning to Hono, she replied to his questions and flirtations with an amused grin of her own. "The name, or at least the real name, of the gentleman standing before you is still Kagerou," she returned. Following those words, her expression did turn genuinely apologetic. Smile softening, she hoped her refusal would not create a rift between the two of them, "Unfortunately, while I have been given permission to use his likeness, I did not receive the same luxury with his name."

"That being said," Kagerou hastened to clarify, her brightness returning as her words sped up slightly in her rush, "this isn't the gentleman I was feeling petty towards earlier. In case you were curious. Believe me, if you saw him, you'd recognize immediately that he's too short to be this tall." The middle aged man standing before Hono shyly turned their head away and scratched their cheek with an embarrassed smile. "I know I said all of that, but that was only because I expected you to stop me."

Technique Name: Kiritani Hidden Technique: Endless Masquerade [Approved] [Trained]
Type: Eiseijutsu
Element: n/a
Description: In short, a very physical and real version of Henge no Jutsu.
tab Derived from Ningeniro [Human Color], Endless Masquerade changes the physical shape and form of the body down to the finest anatomical details. Endless Masquerade can change color (any shade, natural or not), gender, alter age, and modify the body's proportions and various sizes. It is, however, limited by the limits of what the standard human body can handle, which are outlined below.
tab Barring certain genetic exemptions, such as the Akimichi, experimenting with Endless Masquerade has revealed that attempting extreme size changes with this technique leads to not only malfunctioning body parts but also severe bodily harm in extreme cases. Becoming a giant, it is not only impossible for the human body, even under the influence of ninja magic, to safely create enough matter to support such growth, but the circulatory and nervous systems cannot keep up with the sudden change in size. On the opposite end of the spectrum, trying to alter the body to anything smaller than 3' or so not only squeezes the inner anatomy of the body, which cannot be made to reduce in time, but also has a high chance of further complications arising when the target reverts back to his original size.
tab All in all, the safe limits of Endless Masquerade tend to hover between approximately 3' and 7' of height and their respective underweight and overweight weights. Proportions between body parts need to be kept within reason, being able to border on but not cross into "abomination" territory.
tab Because of the delicacy of this technique, even if it can be executed in a timely and easy manner with enough practice, the target of Endless Masquerade must be willing for Endless Masquerade to take effect.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:17 pm
    User Image

『 炎 Kori-Chan 炎 』

Honō nodded in acceptance, hair bobbing in youthful energy. "Hearing you say that is really comforting, Kagerou-san." They reveal, once again bouncing on the spot as though recharging their previous chipper attitude. "But I wouldn't know if you're taking on the image of someone if I do not know them, so I wouldn't stop you if that was the case." Once again, bright blue eyes roamed their surroundings. "However, it seems like the event is over. What should we do now?"

Even if it is just for a little while, could you stay by my side? Please?

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:47 pm
User Image"The night is young," Kagerou mused as she looked into the star-dotted sky, "but I have an early morning tomorrow." Tilting her head back down to Kotori, the young girl in a man's body smiled. Accustomed now to the effects of bouncing upon Kori-chan's body, Kagerou easily maintained eye contact as she looked amicably upon the hyper motions of the girl before her. "We could go for a cup of tea together, or we could not. Though, before we leave, I've been wondering one thing. If you don't mind, Honokori-chan, could I ask a question about your current behavior?".

Technique Name: Kiritani Hidden Technique: Endless Masquerade [Approved] [Trained]
tab Derived from Ningeniro [Human Color], Endless Masquerade changes the physical shape and form of the body down to the finest anatomical details. Endless Masquerade can change color (any shade, natural or not), gender, alter age, and modify the body's proportions and various sizes. It is, however, limited by the limits of what the standard human body can handle, which are outlined below.
tab Barring certain genetic exemptions, such as the Akimichi, experimenting with Endless Masquerade has revealed that attempting extreme size changes with this technique leads to not only malfunctioning body parts but also severe bodily harm in extreme cases. Becoming a giant, it is not only impossible for the human body, even under the influence of ninja magic, to safely create enough matter to support such growth, but the circulatory and nervous systems cannot keep up with the sudden change in size. On the opposite end of the spectrum, trying to alter the body to anything smaller than 3' or so not only squeezes the inner anatomy of the body, which cannot be made to reduce in time, but also has a high chance of further complications arising when the target reverts back to his original size.
tab All in all, the safe limits of Endless Masquerade tend to hover between approximately 3' and 7' of height and their respective underweight and overweight weights. Proportions between body parts need to be kept within reason, being able to border on but not cross into "abomination" territory.
tab Because of the delicacy of this technique, even if it can be executed in a timely and easy manner with enough practice, the target of Endless Masquerade must be willing for Endless Masquerade to take effect.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:51 pm
    User Image

『 炎 Kori-Chan 炎 』

Honō gentle smiled, silver-blue eyes somehow warm in the fading light. "Kagerou san is kind to invite me. I must attend to some of my duties instead, however I will try my best to answer your question."

Even if it is just for a little while, could you stay by my side? Please?

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:09 pm
User ImageAs lightly as she possibly could with an equally airy smile, Kagerou asked, "Kori-chan is very different from Hono-san, so I was wondering why. Does the person that is Kori-chan mean something special to Hono-san?".

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

【 金繕い 】 tab Genin tab Kumagkure tab Worker

A small cloud of white smoke engulfed Honō's female form. As it dispersed, revealing the snow-white folds of his plush and plentiful clothing and hair once again cascading over a single shoulder in a silken wave. A gentle smile remained on the Hokori's features, but the youthful, charismatic energy was replaced by a calmer, more tranquil air of acceptance. "She is a tool. Who I am has duties to others. Kori can go where I cannot." He explains.

tab 375/375ch tab 375/375st tab

具 ༔ Actions

❖ Passives:
                                  tab 【Fears】
                                  tab tab Broken Shards: failing to meet expectations.
                                  tab tab Shattered: anxious and alert of surroundings,misreading words and reactions to negatively apply to him.

tab 【Strengths】
                                  tab tab Environmental Lens: estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in environment.
                                  tab tab Soldering Teammate: accurate in reading teammates intentions while supplying weapons, tripping up the opponent, or manipulating the environment

tab 【Modifiers】
                                  tab Strength ▸ [n/a] tab tab Speed ▸ [n/a] tab tab Reflex ▸ [n/a] tab tab Fortitude ▸ [n/a]

❖ Techniques:

❖ Missions:

❖ Quotes:
                                  HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Quote:

❖ Other:
                                  tab ⒈ Tutor Coupon Uses Left : 08
                                  tab

脆 ༔ Bio

家 : Kumogakure ། 位 : C-Rank ། 格 : Genin ། 職 : Worker ། 歳 : 18 ། 藩 : Hari ། 丈 : 6'66" / 2.02m ། 斤 72k / 158lbs །

装 : Thigh-length, white, cotton haori has its sleeve cuffs edged in a blue strip of cotton. The hakama is cotton as well, with a gradient dye, going, top-down, white to a matching blue. The string ties, or 'himo,' are strands of glass beads, clear in colour and translucent. A matching necklace of these beads is worn around the neck. Underneath the haori, held up by a belt disguised under the tie of the hakama, are several pouches and a blade that, in any normal person's hand, would be would be described as a short sword. The hilt was clearly carved by hand, made of bone, yellowed with age. The blade bore jagged edges on the backside ( a boning edge ) while the other was razor sharp, curved wickedly at the end to act as a gutter. Stamped in the centre of the blade was a bear's paw surrounded in strangely shaped leaves. Traditional tabi, are also worn, marking this individual more of a civilian than a Kumogakure shinobi.

動 : When conversing, their eyes rarely meet the other person's, instead respectfully resting just beneath them, usually on the cheek bones. The walk with a demure air, posture relaxed and steps quiet, as though not to disturb. The hands are often clasped in front of them, as a servant does.
                                  ༔ 道 ༔ tab
User Image  

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:28 pm
User Image"I see. Thank you for sharing that with me," Kagerou, unable to transform out of her technique as easily, settled with expressing her sincerity with a nod of her head, closing her eyes briefly. Before those eyes closed, however, the way they searched gave away the questions brimming within her mind. They were left unsaid out of gratitude for the answer given and respect for Hono's time.

Reopening her eyes, Kagerou bid farewell, "Then, as whoever you are feeling more comfortable with, be it Kori-chan or Hono-san, until next time." A hand raised in a casual wave, and Kagerou took the first step away. Happily, in her transformed voice, she hummed some random piece of children's folk song as she walked off to the residences.

Exit to sleep

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:38 am
User ImageUser Image

【 金繕い 】 tab Genin tab Kumagkure tab Worker

Honō bows his head as Kagerou takes her leave the small smile unchanging from the transformation, though he remained in the bow even after Kagerou had turned away. Perhaps he should feel proud that, even after all this time they had spent together, that the Mist nin didn't understand him or his motives. Whatever presence he exuded was either a well-fitting cover or was being misinterpreted. It made him feel... lonely, however. Was this how Soraru felt? Honō hoped not. And Honō planned to be as much use as possible which meant he had duties to attend to.

[ exit : Art Academy ]

tab 375/375ch tab 375/375st tab

具 ༔ Actions

❖ Passives:
                                  tab 【Fears】
                                  tab tab Broken Shards: failing to meet expectations.
                                  tab tab Shattered: anxious and alert of surroundings,misreading words and reactions to negatively apply to him.

tab 【Strengths】
                                  tab tab Environmental Lens: estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in environment.
                                  tab tab Soldering Teammate: accurate in reading teammates intentions while supplying weapons, tripping up the opponent, or manipulating the environment

tab 【Modifiers】
                                  tab Strength ▸ [n/a] tab tab Speed ▸ [n/a] tab tab Reflex ▸ [n/a] tab tab Fortitude ▸ [n/a]

❖ Techniques:

❖ Missions:

❖ Quotes:
                                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

❖ Other:
                                  tab ⒈ Tutor Coupon Uses Left : 08
                                  tab

脆 ༔ Bio

家 : Kumogakure ། 位 : C-Rank ། 格 : Genin ། 職 : Worker ། 歳 : 18 ། 藩 : Hari ། 丈 : 6'66" / 2.02m ། 斤 72k / 158lbs །

装 : Thigh-length, white, cotton haori has its sleeve cuffs edged in a blue strip of cotton. The hakama is cotton as well, with a gradient dye, going, top-down, white to a matching blue. The string ties, or 'himo,' are strands of glass beads, clear in colour and translucent. A matching necklace of these beads is worn around the neck. Underneath the haori, held up by a belt disguised under the tie of the hakama, are several pouches and a blade that, in any normal person's hand, would be would be described as a short sword. The hilt was clearly carved by hand, made of bone, yellowed with age. The blade bore jagged edges on the backside ( a boning edge ) while the other was razor sharp, curved wickedly at the end to act as a gutter. Stamped in the centre of the blade was a bear's paw surrounded in strangely shaped leaves. Traditional tabi, are also worn, marking this individual more of a civilian than a Kumogakure shinobi.

動 : When conversing, their eyes rarely meet the other person's, instead respectfully resting just beneath them, usually on the cheek bones. The walk with a demure air, posture relaxed and steps quiet, as though not to disturb. The hands are often clasped in front of them, as a servant does.
                                  ༔ 道 ༔ tab
User Image  

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items