10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:29 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Once she was free, she looked over to Xena and Raph, before her eyes closed and she fell unconscious. The crescent moon still showing on her forehead
Xena: Watching Michelle, she would reach over to take Raph's wrist, attempting to make him intangible to he could phase through the bed. "Michelle had just passed out. I'm not if she had made some kind of deal with Dagon in exchange for our freedom."

Once freed, he stood up rubbing his snout. "Dammit....What happened?" he asked before looking at Xena. "Ya know I didn't mean none a that s**t, right? I wouldn't do anythin ta hurt ya, or ta give ya a bad name. I swear. I couldn't do that ta ya. I......" he shook his head. "Suffice it ta say I'm sorry." he shrugged as he knelt to shake Michelle. "YO! Chell!!! Wake up!"

Michelle's eyes slowly fluttered open as she was shook. "Huh? Wha?" As her eyes focused, she saw both Raph and Xena were free. "So he kept his word it seems...." She smiled  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:30 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Once she was free, she looked over to Xena and Raph, before her eyes closed and she fell unconscious. The crescent moon still showing on her forehead
Xena: Watching Michelle, she would reach over to take Raph's wrist, attempting to make him intangible to he could phase through the bed. "Michelle had just passed out. I'm not if she had made some kind of deal with Dagon in exchange for our freedom."

Once freed, he stood up rubbing his snout. "Dammit....What happened?" he asked before looking at Xena. "Ya know I didn't mean none a that s**t, right? I wouldn't do anythin ta hurt ya, or ta give ya a bad name. I swear. I couldn't do that ta ya. I......" he shook his head. "Suffice it ta say I'm sorry." he shrugged as he knelt to shake Michelle. "YO! Chell!!! Wake up!"
Xena: "...It's okay." She murmured before looking to Michelle. "What did you do?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:34 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Michelle's eyes slowly fluttered open as she was shook. "Huh? Wha?" As her eyes focused, she saw both Raph and Xena were free. "So he kept his word it seems...." She smiled

"Huh?" he asked. He then looked at Xena and sighed. "No. It ain't aight. I'm really sorry. Tha only reason I did it was ta protect ya. That's all I wanted ta do. But instead I only ended up hurtin ya. I'm really sorry." he said sincerely. He really did feel bad, and apologizing the way he was, was completely unlike him showing just how sorry he actually was.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Xena: "...It's okay." She murmured before looking to Michelle. "What did you do?"
"He recognized my lineage as including the moon and said that because he was a moon child as well that if you two were really with me that he had to release us all on honor." She slowly managed to push herself up from the floor. "He also said if that cop knew of my lineage that he would be put to death."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:44 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Huh?" he asked. He then looked at Xena and sighed. "No. It ain't aight. I'm really sorry. Tha only reason I did it was ta protect ya. That's all I wanted ta do. But instead I only ended up hurtin ya. I'm really sorry." he said sincerely. He really did feel bad, and apologizing the way he was, was completely unlike him showing just how sorry he actually was.
Xena: "Unlike you to apologize like that." She said. "With how crazy this place is, I wasn't even sure if everything going on now was real or just an illusion. Or if someone is just saying words of deceit rather than truth." She then hears Michelle. "Glad to hear it...Does that mean I'm cured as well?" When she said the last part, she looks at her hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:44 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"He recognized my lineage as including the moon and said that because he was a moon child as well that if you two were really with me that he had to release us all on honor." She slowly managed to push herself up from the floor. "He also said if that cop knew of my lineage that he would be put to death."

"If he did an illusion ta ya, he should know who ya related ta." he said flatly.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Xena: "Unlike you to apologize like that." She said. "With how crazy this place is, I wasn't even sure if everything going on now was real or just an illusion. Or if someone is just saying words of deceit rather than truth." She then hears Michelle. "Glad to hear it...Does that mean I'm cured as well?" When she said the last part, she looks at her hands.

He shrugged. "Guess ya growin on me. I dunno." he muttered as he headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Seems like it." Finally she stood up as she heard Raph. "You're right. But then again, who would really think one of the strongest senshi in the universe was a moon child without really searching?"  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:29 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He shrugged. "Guess ya growin on me. I dunno." he muttered as he headed for the door.
Xena: She smiles softly as she watches Raph head for the door before hearing Michelle. "I hope so. Last thing I want is waking up looking like a sea monster." Her left ear twitches a bit. "Considering that you're related to Aunt Rena, it's not really a surprise to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:11 am
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Seems like it." Finally she stood up as she heard Raph. "You're right. But then again, who would really think one of the strongest senshi in the universe was a moon child without really searching?"

He shrugged before then hearing Xena and chuckling. "Knowin you, ya'd end up some kinda kitsune mermaid hybrid."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:07 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He shrugged before then hearing Xena and chuckling. "Knowin you, ya'd end up some kinda kitsune mermaid hybrid."
Xena: "I think I prefer to be the way I am." She said with a slight chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "I think I prefer to be the way I am." She said with a slight chuckle.

"Heh. Aight. Well, let's go home." he said heading back towards New York.

END OF CHAPTER

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out