Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
Akroma's laughter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lord of the 4 realms

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:39 am
Finaly I get to combine my favorite fetish and game. Here's an idea of the two major characters.

Akroma is an angel. She was born from a wizard's dream. The religion around her is based on her creator's messages. Today, she's going to find a new form of glee.

I'm a teenager and a wizard prodigy. My magic is based on desires and emotions. It commonly takes on the form of dark magic. Some how, I found myself in the past. But I'm about to have some fun with an angel.

Before I get on it, I want to create anticipation

http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/mtgcom/wallpapers/wallpaper_akroma_800x600.jpg

this is a picture of her. Guys, imagine hanging with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:41 pm
I awoke early in the morning. Out my window, I saw the world around me as beautiful. The sun was a beautiful shining orange color. I smiled at the beauty. I got up and got on my wizard robe. When I walked out to great the day, I heard giggling to my left. I looked and saw a white skinned woman lying on the ground. She was young. Her long hair was dark blue. She was wearing beautiful armor. As I walked up to her, I was surprised. She was not human. She was an angel. She was Akroma. She giggled because as she lied there in the grass, it danced in the wind as it tickled her bare stomach. As a warrior angel, having her stomach show like that was questionable, but it obviously enhanced her beauty. I though I should've moved incase I would make her mad, but I could only stand there and admire her. She lied there, giggling, eyes closed, letting the grass tickle her. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. She sat up and smiled at me.

"Hello." She greeted me.

I was unable to move.

Read the rest tommorrow.  

lord of the 4 realms

Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games