RP OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InsanePoisson
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:20 am
Yah, that's fine. I think all the Wanders left in the profile section are active ones and you can PM to be tested.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:44 pm
I went ahead and messaged them all. Hopefully we can get some people active here >.<  

Aranael Aries
Crew

KageX11

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:05 pm
Ok i just have to say i love this guild. Do we have banners.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:14 pm
We currently don't have banners, but I like the idea.  

nicomon the archmage
Crew

Akanescute

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:25 pm
I have to agree with Thy Assassin, in no other guild do I now have an excuse to blow up tigers >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:19 pm
We don't have any official banners but do feel free to create one and if I approve, you may use it.  

InsanePoisson
Captain

nicomon the archmage
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:36 pm
InsanePoisson
We don't have any official banners but do feel free to create one and if I approve, you may use it.

What's font was used in the guild image? It would be useful to know what it is, so that we can use it in any banners we make for the guild, and maintain consistency.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:48 pm
nicomon the archmage

What's font was used in the guild image? It would be useful to know what it is, so that we can use it in any banners we make for the guild, and maintain consistency.

No idea, I'd have ot check. A good friend made it a loooong time ago for me.  

InsanePoisson
Captain

Snowpaya

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:56 am
I have a problem. Originally, my Wraith test was being postponed until Thy Assassin posted and took the other Wraiths out on a mission. Well, he started posting and took the other Wraiths to their mission, and they haven't even started yet. NOW my test won't continue until they're at least halfway through their mission. I'd like to take control of some Guardian NPC's and give them someone to fight, someone to make them realize that they can't just sit around all day, but IDK if I'm allowed to because my character is a Wraith.

Can I make some Guardian NPC's and fight the Wraiths?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:10 pm
Silver Ark
I have a problem. Originally, my Wraith test was being postponed until Thy Assassin posted and took the other Wraiths out on a mission. Well, he started posting and took the other Wraiths to their mission, and they haven't even started yet. NOW my test won't continue until they're at least halfway through their mission. I'd like to take control of some Guardian NPC's and give them someone to fight, someone to make them realize that they can't just sit around all day, but IDK if I'm allowed to because my character is a Wraith.

Don't be concerned me and Tark are working out this issue. Tark has informed me that Assassin has already PMed all of the Wraiths.  

InsanePoisson
Captain

KageX11

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:47 pm
InsanePoisson
Silver Ark

Don't be concerned me and Tark are working out this issue. Tark has informed me that Assassin has already PMed all of the Wraiths.

yet only two have replied on the forum  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:27 pm
Thy Assassin

That is not Poisson's job, he is here to watch over the guild as a whole, not the individual sectors. Me and him have discussed several ideas, we have settled on one that we think will work best.  

Tark Draco
Crew

Aranael Aries
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:14 am
Tark Draco
Thy Assassin

That is not Poisson's job, he is here to watch over the guild as a whole, not the individual sectors. Me and him have discussed several ideas, we have settled on one that we think will work best.
I think I'm having the same problem myself with my group testing. It's going so extremely slow right now because the person is not getting on and posting =.= I'm not sure what else I can do about it since I've tried pming her. She assures me she is trying to get on more...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:47 am
I can't shake my writer's block, so I'm sort of going on leave from the guild until I am able to rid myself of writer's block. I'm very sorry for any and all inconveniences I've cost you.. I hope to be able to return soon and post regularly! I'll post this in the testing area as well. Good writing guys!  

Vercheil

Romantic Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Vercheil

Romantic Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:09 pm
Back and it only took me a year! =D ... >>;; Sorry about that. And for the bad joke. Posting in this thread too because I'm back, and I have a little too much time on my hands right now. I'd really like to continue, not sure where to start. If nothing happens, I'll quote or message a few people to see if they're still wanting to write here. I'd really like to help get this thing going full steam, as well as post to near spam levels here. >>;; Looks like I might have one down already. heh.

>> Got an idea... that I'm considering. Will probably fail anyway, but I'll post it in the chat thread to see if it gets any response. Or maybe to one of the crew for this guild. o_o;; I'm not sure. Just posting here for the sake of posting.  
OOC Talk and Relax here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff