Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skulduggery Guild

Back to Guilds

The home for all who enjoy the skulduggery pleasant series 

Tags: skulduggery, pleasant, skeleton, detective, magic 

Reply Skulduggery Guild
5TH BOOK -MORTAL COIL!!! out now!!! (spoilers)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Philo_Clio
Crew

4,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image

Skulduggery Pleasant is back, and reunited with his original head. But all is not well in the magical world – for one thing, foreign powers are conspiring to take over the Irish Sanctuary, and for another thing, Valkyrie has discovered she might be the sorceress set to destroy the world. The problem is, she doesn’t feel she can tell Skulduggery what she’s learned… and that’s how all the trouble starts.

With Valkyrie on a quest of her own, to seal her name and prevent her evil destiny from coming to pass, Skulduggery and the gang are even more vulnerable. Which is a shame, because remember those thousands of remnants, imprisoned in the Midnight Hotel? Well, now they’re out. Not only that but they believe Valkyrie is their messiah. And that means thousands of wicked souls, desperate to get to Valkyrie, willing to kill anyone in their way… Oh, and because they can possess any body, they could be ANYONE.

Now Skulduggery, Valkyrie, Ghastly and Tanith can trust no one. Not even each other…

OMG SO CANT FREAKIN' WAIT!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:19 pm
I don't think Any of us fans can wait for the 5th book XD And that cover is almost the best cover this far, this one and Dark Days.
And I wanna know what those hands are! Or who they belong to, GAH GOLDEN GOD MAKE IT SEPTEMBER!  

AliceIthilast

Philo_Clio
Crew

4,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:25 am
AliceIthilast
I don't think Any of us fans can wait for the 5th book XD And that cover is almost the best cover this far, this one and Dark Days.
And I wanna know what those hands are! Or who they belong to, GAH GOLDEN GOD MAKE IT SEPTEMBER!

I think they are supposed to be the Remnants... the stuff in under the pic is the blurb (thats the writing on the back of the book... in case you didnt know... mrgreen ) I wanna see the back cover! the pictures on there usualy rock too! lol!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:07 am
history goddess
AliceIthilast

I think they are supposed to be the Remnants... the stuff in under the pic is the blurb (thats the writing on the back of the book... in case you didnt know... mrgreen ) I wanna see the back cover! the pictures on there usualy rock too! lol!

Aaah, maybe maybe~
Oh and btw, the back cover -> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fOGlNIQvfho/TBj6MBhq77I/AAAAAAAAADI/Aj9AZjaSAxo/s1600/MortalCoilBack.jpg  

AliceIthilast

Philo_Clio
Crew

4,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:51 pm
User Image

Oh I found the Back Cover pic! WHO IS THE MASKED MAN???!!!
Oh and Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:57 pm
OMG!!! JUST READ IT!!! SO, SO GOOD! mrgreen
even if i did cry alittle at the end... (*why did it have to be tanith? why?* crying )
Ill admit this book isnt as funny as the others but it was one hell of an adventure!
Loves for Darquesse! Fletcher rocks the boyfriend-thing (until inhabaited by a remnant... but the austraila bit was good!) and Caelan heart 's Val was so cute! if not so creepy...
Really dont want to wait an entire year for the next one... crying  

Philo_Clio
Crew

4,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Skulduggery Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers