Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
The Room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B i n a R a b b i t

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:09 am
User Image

THE ROOM

-Alternate dimension roleplay, related to BC.-

You can use deceased characters here, and random characters.
The picture hanging on the wall takes you to a dream like world, as you stare into it.
The world you are driven into is the mind of a character I call 'She'.
This is not a mental RP. Your character's body will be taken into the picture, and if you die inside, you die in BC.)

If anyone wishes to exit the painting, you can imagine on exit a room/place of your choice. The main painting can only be entered through itself. You can exit anywhere you wish.

A simple, empty room.

The only thing that occupies it, is a picture.

A picture that is a portal to another dimension.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:11 am
She sits, and she waits. Nothing more.  

B i n a R a b b i t

o ReaverQueen o

Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:43 pm
"I will banish it to the gap between dimensions!!"

WOOP!

"HAHN HAHN HAHN." The ghost laughed spitefully, its form coming together piece by piece in a reversal of its apparent death. It took the old shape of its creator, its charger too bursting forth from the painting to rejoin him. Here in the place between places he was finally free of the Creator, free from the unending pain and slavery of that powerful and malicious will.

Standing, the phantom took in its surroundings and took hold of the reigns of his companion. Stilling the might beast was a task accomplished by mere touch, their dark spirits entwined in a way mortals could never comprehend.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:57 pm
The curved figure would only walk in the emptiness, heading in no Direction in Mind. She had Similarities to a person in the BC Dimension, if you had a chance to see her. Her tail would Sway Calmly behind her, just a few inches from the ground, as if it was sensing the ground for any sources or any life at all. She Roamed this place for sometime since she was banished from that Dimension by her Original copy a Few years back from a grand Ball. Hatred and Anger, began to change her form as she took a fraction of her power when she was separated and She manifested it into a dark force with each moment she wonders this hell. She would stop walking, the echoing of her heels ceased, as she tilted her head slightly over her shoulder as if she heard something in the White Abyss.

Her Wings Gave a flutter as they tucked tightly against the small frame of her back, giving the appearance that they were merely a cape. Her blue eyes silently scanned the area around her, before She continue to walk in the direction she picked.

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

B i n a R a b b i t

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:32 pm
A mind of it's own I see

Two in fact

Both makes a pair

She had said this, almost at a whisper. Her voice trailing to whomever had ears to listen.

Her mind had traveled to the horse, to what it was thinking. A new place for such a beast.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:17 pm
She heard something this time, too low for a voice maybe a whisper. She would run her fingers though her Silver White hair, brush it behind her left ear to see if she can hear it again. Perhaps a Mind trick from wondering this place.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

B i n a R a b b i t

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:57 am
Hair by hair, I stare at you

Hello there, girl

A large red satin ribbon had come into view, floating through the area the woman with the silver hair was walking through.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:10 pm
The Clone Stopped as The red ribbon came into view, She titled her head slightly trying to make of it, as she has heard anything for a while and now she sees this ribbon. She stands still taking in the sight of the ribbon trying to figure out where it came from or Who is speaking.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

o ReaverQueen o

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:36 pm
Phantom Ganon strode across the endless plains of nothing with the sound of thundering hooves. His charger carried him tirelessly through the featureless expanse, his thoughts alone accompanying him on his journey. Instinctively his hand tightened on his weapon, ghost eyes peering about in search of power.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:43 pm
She eyed the ribbon and Merely continued walking in no particular direction. She was just looking for a way out of this dream reality, or maybe something to do. Perhaps shes gone crazy seeing a randomly dancing ribbon, She would glance back at it slightly from over her shoulder curiously wondering if she did loose her mind.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

B i n a R a b b i t

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:56 am
The red ribbon had floated along with her, and fell upon the path in front.

In an unusual way, the ribbon was pulled onto the ground, creating a pile of red satin. The red color had faded to black, and started to move around the floor, in circles.

Quite the mess, in itself, the pile began to take shape, and sprout hair, and a long tail.

A black cat had sat there, looking away from the silver-haired woman. It's feet were turned backward, yet it walked as if it were forward.

Here kitty kitty the voice said again, as the cat's back opened, baring sharp, and pointy teeth. Along the spine the mouth opened, mimicking the voice's words.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:56 am
She would stop and watch the Ribbon take form before her. She stepped a few paces back as it formed into a black cat. What is this type of illusion or trickery this place is placing. She heard the voice again but this time it came from the cat. She didnt feel threatened but didnt like the feeling this twisted cat was giving her. " Who are you?" Her voice calm but deep and emotionless. She wasnt one to play games and the one thing this voice and ribbon was doing was playing games.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

B i n a R a b b i t

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 pm
The cat had walked toward her, and began to purr, loudly. It's legs had cracked a bit, and in no time, the cat took normal form. The teeth on the back of the cat came to a close, and fell off it's back, onto the floor as a small shark's jaw.

The cat had walked up to the silver-haired woman, and tried to rub against her legs.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:27 am
She only stared at the cat with a emotionless glare. She didnt move an inch as the cat came near and only gave a face of disgust as she didnt like the furry creatures.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

B i n a R a b b i t

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 am
The cat would growl slightly, and then stretch outward, kneading the floor. It's fur became brittle, and started to fall out, revealing a scaly skin. In a matter of moments, the cat had been pulled apart, to form the body of a snake.

The snake brought it's head around to look up at the silver-haired woman.

Black Company

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games