PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:48 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Sommanus
Gideon Mabson
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"i was born to have a destiny ..."

"good" he said then took in a deep breath as black electricity started to spark "the Speed Force is about to be open ... the time for my window is nearly upon us, the plan must happen now ... we must find new ancestors" he said then looked through thousands of news articles at once and stopped at a list of names "you have Father's blood?"

"... and yours is to loose to me"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Remember that in hell..."

Reinhart look at Sommanus, then he smirk to pull out a small vial of Xehanort's blood in his pocket, that he collected from Memory Skyscrapper, "Barely, Cordelia's blood grimore locate it from the Skyscrapper," he reply to his brother about the battle event.

"... When I finish you off"

Reinhart Cordelia

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:32 pm
User Image

Sommanus
Gideon Mabson

User Image

with a smirk, Sommanus took the blood and looked at it through the vial "it will do ..." he said then looked at the list slightly broodingly "i heard tales of father, his power and evil gripping the realms in a blanket of fear ... but seeing him here ... is disappointing" he said with a slight snarl then went to what looked like a makeshift alchemy lab on a table "our enemies seem to be the only ones who hold up to their stories ... this ..." he said then added the blood to the other beakers "this will secure our future ... while we stand back and let his Organization finally die" he said as the serum was done and dropped into twenty syringes with the Leviathan mark on them "now twenty lucky soon to be orphans ... will be the ancestors to a great destiny ... us ... imagine it Reinhart: a whole new line to be descended from as the darkness slowly takes hold with each generation, influencing their every decision ... we could have ancestors to powerful politicians, Wizard Saints, the future of power ... and the Archainists will never know who they are, and if they do the only way they could stop us is to kill children ... and that is something they could never do, none of them!" he said with an evil chuckle looking at the syringes with a dark glint in his eyes

"My power is born from darkness ...
as well as my name"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:28 pm

User Image

Reinhart listened to him doing some magic, he cross his arms to his chest, "That will be a lot amusing for those both fairy and goddess brats, although I thought they can't kill people because of that d*mn magic council," he said to him with a smirk, "Only left is get Death and his brothers to start the apocalypse, but it's early to start," he added about Four Horseman of Apocalypse. Reinhart suddenly realized about Neel, "I really hate to break it to you Sommanus, but if those Arcanist save that pinkie dragon slayer's little brother by catching Kami no Senshi, there will possible chance that Arcanist will never exist or not," he said to him about timeline if Arcanist will catch Kami no Senshi in order to save Neel, yet possible chances of Arcanist will never exist after Neel was killed.

Reinhart

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image

Sommanus
Gideon Mabson

User Image

Sommanus stopped to consider his brothers words "you're right ... they only came together because of the brat ... and a threat they could not stop alone, and the Rouges are not a big enough threat with that code they live by" he said slightly annoyed "as soon as the twenty are selected, we'll have whole new lives ... but the Archinasts must be created in order for Leviathan to be born ... there is only one option" he said then looked at him "one of us must shape their futures, so they are brought together ... someone must stay in the past"

"My power is born from darkness ...
as well as my name"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:17 pm

User Image

Reinhart thought of it for a second, "We better talk to Cordelia about this, she will show us the timeline with her grimore, not to mention how they named their team, then we can make a plan to form them as Arcanist, if they successfully catch Kami. Finally, we can decide one of us will stay in this timeline to shape their future," he suggested about talk to Cordelia about look over the timeline to find out how, before decide their decision for one of them to stay in the past.

Reinhart

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Land of Persia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2