Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
You may all hate me for this. (FF13 fans Stay clear)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:11 pm
So, i wanted to get new games for my PS3. I had 50$ and had an option between 3D Dot Game Heroes or Blazblue. Sadly i wanted both. As i was about to leave the house i remembered....My trade in games but i had a semi-hard choice.
For PS3 i had: Borderlands, valkyria chronicles, MAG, and Final Fantasy 13.
For Wii it was: Super Smash Bro. Brawl, Super Mario Bros Wii and Tatsunoko Vs Capcom.
But then it hit me. "I don't Play FF13 anymore..." So i took it. I sold it and hoped to get enough to buy both games. I'll skip the details and say that with trade in of 27$ i was able to buy BOTH
Blazblue and 3D dot game heroes (still looking for the fish weapon.)

Now to those who liked FF13, go ahead and bash me. The game was truly not fun. Hell i still play my SNES games i got a month ago more than 13, FF7 on PSP and PS3, Hell i play New Super Mario Bros Wii longer in one sitting.

I can understand why some may like it but to me....It didn't feel like a Final Fantasy game at all. More like a New game using the franchise title.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:21 pm
i didn't like FFXIII either XD it wasn't like the other games and it seemed like someone else made it to me but i wish i had my wii still Dx i sold it and i loved SSBB o3o  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

metal_blossom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:46 pm
Well did you at least beat it? The game has very little replay value... Also I don't understand why you'd trade in games period! But eh that's your own problem. Trade ins rip you off so baddly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:20 pm
Well, it's your game, man. There's no need to bash you for anything. The two games are great too.

I don't know how trade-ins go as we dont have that here where I live, but metal_blossom has a point there.  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

metal_blossom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:02 am
A little off topic, but Gamestop does have this really good program, or used to. I'm not really sure if they do it anymore. Where you buy two used games and get another for free. All you have to do is sign up for a year subscription to GamePro Magazne, which is a good magazine, at the store.

There is a loop hole for them though. They ring up the two most expensive games first, then ring up the least expensive, so you end up getting that one for free. But even still, it's a really good deal. Especially if you buy games alot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:02 pm
Well now they do Game Informer. Plus it happens every now and then. they have good deals for trade ins though. Trade 3 games and get like 10% more for total. and i think 4 gets you 20% more total. Also i think you can get cash if you are 18+ ( i was asked that at Gamestop many times.)  

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:00 pm
Parth Makeo
Well now they do Game Informer. Plus it happens every now and then. they have good deals for trade ins though. Trade 3 games and get like 10% more for total. and i think 4 gets you 20% more total. Also i think you can get cash if you are 18+ ( i was asked that at Gamestop many times.)

lol im 15 and can buy rated M games with out a id xD but we can't get cash unless you go to certain places and its only if its less then 100$ xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:29 pm
Parth Makeo
So, i wanted to get new games for my PS3. I had 50$ and had an option between 3D Dot Game Heroes or Blazblue. Sadly i wanted both. As i was about to leave the house i remembered....My trade in games but i had a semi-hard choice.
For PS3 i had: Borderlands, valkyria chronicles, MAG, and Final Fantasy 13.
For Wii it was: Super Smash Bro. Brawl, Super Mario Bros Wii and Tatsunoko Vs Capcom.
But then it hit me. "I don't Play FF13 anymore..." So i took it. I sold it and hoped to get enough to buy both games. I'll skip the details and say that with trade in of 27$ i was able to buy BOTH
Blazblue and 3D dot game heroes (still looking for the fish weapon.)

Now to those who liked FF13, go ahead and bash me. The game was truly not fun. Hell i still play my SNES games i got a month ago more than 13, FF7 on PSP and PS3, Hell i play New Super Mario Bros Wii longer in one sitting.

I can understand why some may like it but to me....It didn't feel like a Final Fantasy game at all. More like a New game using the franchise title.

I totally agree about it not feeling like a Final Fantasy. It was good in it's own way but doesn't really fit in the FF category. One of the best features about Final Fantasy games is the free roam it allows, but this game pretty much cut that outta the equation. I myself wasn't a big fan of the Transformer Summons either, eh but what can ya do?  

Arikaz

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:53 pm
Seems to me you're just begging to get attention and feedback from Final Fantasy 13 lovers. >.> I don't understand why you had to tell us this little story unless you wanted to start something. But.. -Shrugs- If you hadn't read my little comment towards you and your comments in another thread, don't worry about it then.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:33 pm
Trade-ins do rip you off..but anyway, do u enjoy Blazblue?

ME LUVERS THAT GAME!@! cant wait for continuum shift..Hazama will be in it..  

Aeshien

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff