Reply [ GENERALITY ]
Lyrical Nanoha ENGLISH DUB

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Bullets

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:35 pm
Ok, so I've been to watchcartoonsonline.com, where they have all 13 episodes of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha in English. They also have A's.

But the A's episodes don't exist anymore on that site. They won't play.

I've tried Animepalm, but the timing was really off. I tried Anilinkz, but to watch, I have to have a PushPlay account, which requires paying.

I've tried Crunchroll, etc. Every site on google.

Please give me a good site to watch seasons 1 AND 2 of Lyrical Nanoha.

IN ENGLISH!

I saw both seasons in Japanese already.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:49 pm
I don't like the dubs, 'nuff said, but I'd help you with the links, but I can't help you.
Since you did say 'two seasons', did you watch Strikers yet? It's the final and third season of Nanoha. Although it has more episodes than the first and second seasons. I'm not sure combined though. Either way, I can't help you, but I just wanted to say about Strikers. That is all.  

this little secret

Doctor Bullets

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:32 pm
knowyourlittlesecret
I don't like the dubs, 'nuff said, but I'd help you with the links, but I can't help you.
Since you did say 'two seasons', did you watch Strikers yet? It's the final and third season of Nanoha. Although it has more episodes than the first and second seasons. I'm not sure combined though. Either way, I can't help you, but I just wanted to say about Strikers. That is all.

I'm already on StrikerS. I've seen 1-18. ^_^ StrikerS isn't in English right now.  
[ GENERALITY ]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games