Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]A Funny Thing Happened While I Was Away (Deneb and Req) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:02 am
Deneb stood quietly at the edge of the clearing watching the older stallion and Req. The noble old male seemed so dignified in what was to be his last few moments left on this plane.

She watched Req kneel down next to him and begin to listen to the old stallions memories of his youth. She tossed her head a bit getting her mane out of her eyes then slowly crept forward to listen herself slowly sinking down on the other side of the elder. She was no angel of mercy helping those that deserved it ease into the next life, but she hoped her presence helped soothe the old male, that life would go on in the next generation.

Deep down though that little treacherous voice whispered that if Req only came to the good, he'd never come for her...she was flawed, but for now listening to the old stallion, she could forget her sins.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:04 am
The old stallion spoke easily as if he were clearly even seeing such things around him with his own eyes again. It would have been evident to Deneb, that his angeni 'power' or 'ability' was one that allowed those he visited, in their last moments, to re-live their happiest moments in their lives. Perhaps even allow them to see, breath and hear what they expected heaven to be.

No one would be able to see it except the dying, as each had their own version of such a place. And it was more clear now that he indeed was called only to the good of their kind, as he was one that certainly would never even be able to give such visions and gifts to one of a lesser will.

It was a bit more until the elder had finally passed, and even longer that he lay there quietly. His tail finally flicked and it seemed as if he were simply waking up, although his eyes never closed. He looked over the 'sleeping' stallion a bit before looking back to Deneb and nodding, making sure she was okay.

Ktns

Lunatic

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:00 am
Deneb listened quietly until the old stallion finally went still. As he settled into his final rest, her thoughts wandered letting themselves get tangled up in each other with no particular direction in mind. It took her several moments to realize that Req was looking over at her and she blinked several to focus her vision.

"That was..." she shook her head words escaping her. She slowly got up and tossed her head getting her forelock out of her eyes. She looked over at Req and nodded slowly as she began to understand what had just happened.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 am
His ears moved a bit and he tilted his head. 'That was..... what?' he asked, not sure he understood. For him, this was 'normal' but he was curious as to what she saw, what she felt.

'What did you see...' he looked back over to the elder that had passed. 'I... even forgot why I brought you here, Im sorry. I guess I just felt like I should, that maybe an answer would come... to something.'

Ktns

Lunatic

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:55 pm
Deneb shook her head. "Its fine." she paused and thought. How to explain something like that. "It was...beautiful." she said. "I can't think of any other way to explain it. There was pain yes...but who doesn't go through life without a little pain." she pursed her lips. "Experiencing someone else's life like that...its a very powerful thing..." she sighed. "You can learn a lot from it." she trailed off and looked at her hooves going quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:53 pm
Maybe he was just more in-tune to others at this moment, but he looked at her through narrowed eyes as she looked down. He knew something was wrong and he tilted his head a bit, lowing it as he nudged her finally, ears docking almost as if he were afraid he were going to break glass.

'Whats wrong?' he pushed. 'You havent been yourself since you came back. And.. Im sorry... I havent meant to make all of this all about me... but please, whats wrong?'

Ktns

Lunatic

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:23 pm
Deneb sighed and looked up at him. "It's...just..." she sighed again. "Just some things happened, and I..." she stopped wondering just how much she should tell him. Could she tell him yet not tell him? She trusted him she really did, and she wanted to tell him, but...

"I met someone." she admitted slowly. "And I'm...attracted to him...but it's just, I don't think I should be, but I don't know..." she shook her head. "It's all just too fast and I'm not ready for this..." she shook her head and huffed.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:39 am
His head lowered a bit more to her height and he watched her carefully. His ears moved to her every word to take it all in. Finally he made a face a bit and shrugged. 'Well unless its a creature of another species entirely, I dont see why you shouldnt like this other?' he stated quite plainly.

He could tell she was easily bothered. 'Well... why dont you think you should be? And if its too fast, why not stop?'

Ktns

Lunatic

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:28 am
She sighed inwardly, as she listened to him. Of course he was being practical, but practical wasn't what she wanted right now. She needed...what? Then it dawned on her, she needed her mother. Her mother would have understood...at least she thought she would have or at least she'd have said the things that would have straightened out her daughter.

But she couldn't leave Req hanging, so she just smiled and nodded. "You're right, should just take matters into my own hooves." she laughed a bit, then hoped that would let the matter drop.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:47 pm
He made a face at that and took a deep breath, sighing. He knew her well enough to know that things werent settled and that he didnt help much. On the other hand, he wasnt sure what else he could do. He only looked through his forelocks to her and held her eyes with his.

"If something is seriously bothering you, Im here for you. I might not always know the right things to say, but your my family. At least I can listen," he fell quiet a moment. "And if its someone I need to rough up a bit... I can do that too."

He would have never previously thought himself the type to 'rough up' anyone, but his latest encounter with that a** of an kalona made him realize he wasnt as old or as dead as he might have felt before.

Ktns

Lunatic

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:11 pm
Deneb trembled slightly as the big stallion held her eyes. She gasped slightly at him then teared up moving closer to nuzzle against him. She was touched she really was, at his acceptance of her into his family. "Thank you...." she said quietly. "I really appreciate it...I do." she finished.

She stepped back and smiled a bit. "Don't worry." she said trying to be upbeat. "I'll be fine."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:37 pm
He took a deep breath but was comforted by her touch. He easily shifted to nuzzle her back and he wrapped his wings about her a bit. He would be lying if he said he wasnt worried, but by her actions, he could tell that she understood that he was there, and that he would always be there for her.

He finally shifted so she could step back as she pleased and he offered her his own warm smile. There was no need to delve into it any further, and he nodded. "Alright..." he said, easily letting the rest of it go.

Ktns

Lunatic

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:39 am

And just posting that this RP is officially finished c:

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers