Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
The Fear Factor -PRP- (Nightmare & Morana)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:43 pm
Nightmare was in a strange mood, he had paced his pumpkin patch for half the day and now, as night fell to his favorite hour, he decided on what he had to do. He had to get out of this little horror niche and find out what was in the world beyond the gates of death and carrion birds...There was more folks to scare.

He stomped a skeletal hoof and started on his journey. As expected, as soon as he reached living trees, plants, animals, they fled before his hoof falls. No surprise to the ghoulish stallion...he knew what he looked like, and it amused him to no end!

He was followed, slowly but surely by the mist the coldfire of his skeletal hooves created. Making him seem just out of...well, a nightmare! Though he knew his hobby of scaring folks didn't do much for his social life he figured he wouldn't be lucky enough to find something even scarier than he was...what did that mare call them...kalona?

He was surely intregued...the urge to scare beat in his bloodstream as his hooves left prints of dismay on the landscape, the grass underhoof now brown and curled in anguish...Who, he wondered~ would ever be as frightening...who could have a normal conversation with one such as him? it would surely be something~ he shrugged his shoulders, his armor creaking and groaning. He would see where the road took him, and on he traveled~

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:41 pm
The scent of blood filled the air as the young unikalona quickly ripped at the flesh of her meal. Her pure white eyes darted along the horizon as her ears twitched back and forth. She was on edge now that blood was spilled, filling the quiet and dark forest with its awfully lovely scent.

Morana's breathing was slightly heavy from chasing down the young doe. Nervously, she pawed at the ground, scrapping at the dirt with her sharp, white hooves. Someone was close, she easily picked up their scent or what she believed to be their scent.

She looked around for a moment then ripped at the doe again, ignoring her previous thoughts as blood covered her once white maw. No one could take her. Her father had taught her well. He had taught her most of what he knew and had given her half his pure kalona blood.

The mare quickly looked around again. Fear froze her in place. Her wings shuffled against her back nervously and her tail lashed insanely as opposing thoughts filled her head. No one could hurt her, but what if there were kalona out there... She was a kalona! But she was a small mare and she was alone. She didn't have the guts to kill a soquili, but she could easily take one out... What was wrong with her?

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:13 pm
Nightmare stopped, a unsettling scent rending his nostrils. He snorted a cloud of noxious green mist..."blooood~~" he hissed, his lips curling up over his needle point teeth " someone...issss killing things~maybe...they will share" he mused, as his tummy promptly reminded him that though he LOOKED like a dead thing, he needed to still consume flesh for energy. He followed his nose, his eyes blazing green through the mist which constantly swirled around the spooky stallion. The creaking of his armor the only sound besides his eerie hooffalls that could be heard...closer...closer~

He could almost taste the blood as he smelt it...he peered past a large oak and narrowed his eyes...something, pure white, though covered in, what looked like blood was there...easy to spot against the dark of the forest. "Hmmmmmmmmmmnnn~~~~?" he looked harder and noticed, this was a mare, though...not any ordinary mare...sharp batlike wings and a snakelike tail.....he scrunched his brow for a second...what was that...ah...he blinked and exhaled a cloud of mist, the stuff hissing through his teeth like a chill wind " kalllooooonnnaaaa" he purred over the trees, his voice like a dread frost covering the area.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:29 pm
It was getting closer. The first thing to give him away was his scent growing stronger, then the sound of his armor creaking, and finally, his voice. Morana's head snapped in the direction of the stallion and her tattered wings shuffled against her back as she looked in the direction of the dark stallion. Her puil-less eyes focused on the stallion. At the moment, they were emotionless as she simply stared at him, waiting. She took a step over the carcass as a low growl rumbled in her chest. "What do you want, stallion?"

As she waited for his reply, her posture changed slightly. Her neck relaxed slightly and what seemed to be a smile, spread on her maw. It was a childlike smile. She tossed her head to the side, forcing her bangs out of her face as she looked at the stallion closely, taking in his appearance. Her tail lazily swayed back and forth as she noticed his hooves and how his legs seemed to deteriorate past the knee. He was the second stallion she had seen like this, the previous stallion was a bit more intriguing, however.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:04 pm
Nightmare paused, eyeing the vicous looking mare before speaking, a cold eerie tone from somewhere deep in his throat " ohhhh~~~you are quite fearsome i seeeee~~~" he eyed the carcass at her feet and back up at her, his bright eyes blazing through the mist the coldfire of his hooves emitted " asss for what i want...nothing, i was interested in seeing what a kalona might be~~~i am not disssappointed~~~" he looked, strangely interested at all the blood that didn't seem to be all the animals at all...it was interesting, he thought, that she was so white...yet reeked of darkness~
He exhaled a heavy breath, the green mist, which came strangely from inside him, hissed through his razor like teeth. He was fortunate to have found a Kalona so easily, though he was unsure as to how conversation was to go with someone like her...His eyes darted back to her, speaking again " are you often alone when you hunt?" he offered~ figuring she wouldn't share.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:32 am
An insane glow appeared in the mare's puil-less eyes as her mind filled with contradictory ideas. Her tail lashed back and forth as she struggled to get her thoughts straight once again. She now forced herself to focus on the stallion's eerie voice. He was looking for a kalona? Oh the poor soul. She giggled softly and shook her head. "Foolish stallion, don't you know what I am?" Her voice was soft and almost angelic as she shook her head at him. Did the green glow in his eyes impair his vision?

Her ears flicked back and forth as she eyed the dark stallion closely. She lifted a brow at his question as her head tilted to the side in a foal-like manner. "Of course... don't you hunt all alone?" Morana figured everyone hunted alone, unless they were showing their foals how to hunt.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:24 am
Nightmare tilted his head slightly, his armor creaking in protest. She was certainly an intresting kalona, all giggles and bloodstained evil. " You are a Kalona...unless i am misstakenn?" he curled his lips over his teeth in a rather grotesque smile. " i know that much~ but why i am foolish, i do not know~~~~being that i wasss curious to know what could be scarier than one like meee~"

He paused and watched her movements, responding promptly when she questioned. " I hunt alone, becausse i have always been alone~ it is my way~ though recently i have wanted to get out and...see thingsss..." he murmured " like Kalona...and other ssstrange creatures i have heard tales of..." He snorted a cloud of green mist and purred " i imagine hunting would be easssier with more~ i'll have to try it sssometime~"

He flicked one ear forward " byyy the way...my name iss Nightmare~ what are you called?" he questioned, obviously thinking it would be rude to call her "kalona"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games