• Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:47 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧ Simon Xanatos ✧¤✦¤✧¤✦¤✧¤✦
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"All the little gears in a clock, all the electricity running through a circuit,
i hear it all"

Simon just glared at her and unconsciously gently touched the eye patch on his face "i did less then how she acted with me when i got this ... because i couldn't let anyone else know ... you were there Onyx ... you saw what the Sith did ... still ... not sure what use i am, no magic remember?" Simon said as he lifted up the eyepatch to show that it wasn't an actual eye or even an empty hole, it was a cybernetic eye. Soris meanwhile gained a sweat drop at his mother's question "um ... let's wait until all of creation isn't being threatened for that to be answered, ok? we're wasting time needed to prepare"

"My dad's one of the most intelligent guys in the world, and so am i"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:02 pm
User Image

Morgana looked at soris " defeating mab you need more then a coffin to put her in you need to defeat the dragon first its the whole corner stone of her powers becuase the dragon is death itself"

wolf of warriors
Crew

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:44 am

Onyx LeBeau Pendragon

"I'm Onyx LeBeau Pendragon and i already know how this is gonna end..."

Onyx anger boiled "This is not about you having NO MAGIC!" she yelled at him how could he think her so shallow that she wouldnt love him for having no magic it disgusted her to no end " titania has these visions you know she takes them seriously now mab is almost at our door step and your worried that i dont love you becuase you have no magic if i love you damit!" the words slipped out she quickly tried to take them back

"Don't let the cuteness fool you im a master thief just like my daddy Remy LeBeau...."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:21 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"All the little gears in a clock, all the electricity running through a circuit,
i hear it all"

"we've got Dragonslayers and Dragon Lords, trust me when i say we got that covered" Soris said. Meanwhile, hearing what Onyx said he was so surprised, his eye-patch fell over his false eye and his face went almost as red as his hair. "i ... i was simply stating i wouldn't do much good" Simon said in a small voice then looked down for a while then sighed "i ... still have my training from my time on Tython with the Jedi ... i ... i supose i could-" Simon said trying to recompose himself but his mind was still going a million miles an hour and one thing kept popping up "i ... never said anything about you not loving me" Simon said

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:30 am
Onyx LeBeau Pendragon

Onyx blushed " i-i w-we just need to get back to fiore and if you tell anyone about this i'll kill you"

"Don't let the cuteness fool you im a master thief just like my daddy Remy LeBeau...."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:56 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

i hear it all"

Simon held up his hands in surrender and looked over at Soris who was still talking to Morgana "glad to see him smile once in a while ... he's always so serious" Simon said as he reached in his coat into one pocket he thought he'd never touch again and pulled out a small item like a sword hilt. he remembered all too well that he was told he was Force sensitive, that it wasn't magic as much as mind over matter. he was told he was gifted and could well become a Jedi, but they weren't allowed to fall in love, immediately when he heard that he thought of Onyx then refused. he kept the lightsaber he made during his trials as a souvenir, then the Sith found him ... "never thought i'd use this again ... last time Nashi tried to eat it thinking it was a kind of flame sword ... dunce" Simon said as he looked at Onyx for a while then nodded to himself putting the hilt on his belt "and ... thanks"

User Image

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:59 am
Onyx LeBeau Pendragon

Onyx blushed " no problem but seriously tell anyone and you'll be in big trouble now lets back "

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:41 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

i hear it all"

looking at her blush, it was hard not to smile at her, it looked cute in his opinion to see her so flustered. instead he settled for a nod, they cxould always talk about the subject later under less hecktic circumstances "ok ... wait hold up a second, did you say Mab? as in Queen Mab, son of Oberon, buried-far-under-the-earth-encased-in-miles-of-iron Mab?"

User Image

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:37 pm
Onyx LeBeau Pendragon

Onyx looked and then grabbed her heart " we dont have much time left she's on the earth she broke out of her grave now were all going to feel her wrath "

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:05 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

i hear it all"

Simon felt it too as well as Soris. though the difference between the two was though Simon felt a disturbance in the fabric of life, the Force as the Jedi called it "we need to hurry"

User Image

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:36 am
Onyx LeBeau Pendragon

Onyx looked and reached out her hand to simon and grabbed it she jumped off the building " we dont have time i can get us to mangolia faster" under her shoulder bones wings sprouted they were fire wings and the fire activated sky rocketing them to fiore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:33 pm

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ Soris Ambrosious ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"magic? oh thats easy ..."

seeing Onyx fly away with Simon, Soris just smirked to himself "both of them are so prideful it'd be a miracle if one of them admits they like the other on porpoise" he said as he turned back to Morgana "we better head off too, though ..." Soris said looking at his mother's slightly depressing look and deshelved hair "i think you might need a bit of a makeover first" Soris said then snapped his fingers causing a cloud to surround Morgana, when it vanished her hair was sleek and made and wore a new dress "there ... much better, black was never your color anyway mom"

"... manners on the other hand, well have you met my parents?"

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items