Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
Death Note Character

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like participating?
  Yes
  No
  No Opinion
View Results

Cassandra Melvin

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:08 am
We all know the 'Which Character Is Your Favorite?', and 'Which Character Would You Be?', and 'Which Character Are You Most Like?'. Well today I would like to know of your own, unique, made-up, Death Note character that you would like to be. If you could please describe them in great detail, or post a picture, and make sure to give them a name! Thank you so much for your posts. I just want to test a theory that I have!  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:11 am
[+More]
  • Citrus Snug Balloon Skirt
  • Citrus Snug Lacy Leggings
  • Citrus Snug Layered Tees
  • Citrus Snug Slip-On Sneakers
My Death Note character is a shinigami. She's about 5ft.5in., and is made of different shades of purple fire. She has a very fiery personality (ha ha). She always wants things to go her way, and she loves to kill things with her fire (stay out of her way!). I think that is all?  

Cassandra Melvin

Azura Dao--Martinique

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:33 pm
Cassandra Melvin
We all know the 'Which Character Is Your Favorite?', and 'Which Character Would You Be?', and 'Which Character Are You Most Like?'. Well today I would like to know of your own, unique, made-up, Death Note character that you would like to be. If you could please describe them in great detail, or post a picture, and make sure to give them a name! Thank you so much for your posts. I just want to test a theory that I have!

Well, it's not specifically for Death Note, but it's an OC I use for all my fandoms. Her name is Azura Dao, and here is my best picture of her: http://cyber-end-raven.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2qqpj1 I would describe her personality to you, but she's a Mary-Sue self-insert, and I suck at describing, so my personality is her personality. sweatdrop  
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games