Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koko de Minasan wa Kazoku

Back to Guilds

A simple everyday RP guild with a close knit group of friends. 

Tags: roleplay, anime, family, friends, having fun 

Reply Main Forum
The Relaxation Paradise

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suzuri Heinze
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:25 am
Everyone here has received a brochure in the mail, full of lots of pictures and tempting ads:

Come to The Relaxation Paradise, a vacation spot that has all the things in life that you could ever want on your vacation! A theme park with rides, a five star hotel, multiple world class restaurants, an indoor tropical beach with controlled weather patters, swimming areas, a health spa, and our new Japanese themed Onsen Ryokan!

Here, cabana boys are waiting to serve you on our beaches, waitresses in our eateries and housekeepers in our hotels! What more do you need to help you celebrate a honeymoon or an anniversary with your significant other but a luxurious vacation with no stress involved!

Whether you like to dine internationally or eat some down home southern cooking, we'll know that you will enjoy being waited on and cooked for, no matter what your cravings may include!

Our newest attraction, the Japanese style onsen ryokan is a replica of one of the best healing hot spring inns in all of Japan, including rooms with tatami mats, Japanese futons, and kimonos for all who visit to encourage a relaxing and pleasant healing experience. Have a cup of warm green tea as you watch the sakura blossoms bloom on an afternoon picnic after having a dip in the medicinal waters, where you can reach the height of relaxation!

For those of you that relax by honing your skills, you can visit the training facility so that your skills may not wane during your stay! Participate in fun battles for prizes or just watch the battles to unwind your stress!

You are hereby invited to join us at our Pleasure Dome, all travel and expenses paid. Included in your envelope is contact information and tickets to be presented to our main office. If you decide to decline the offer, then disregard this package.

If you decide to play, your characters have called and made the reservation, and taken the flight to the Relaxation Paradise, where you arrive at the main office to check in both your characters and their baggage.

If you decide not to play, you threw away your package as fake advertisements, and missed out on a free vacation.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:29 am
Rules for this RP:

-Let's not get into the raunchy stuff, k?
-Cursing to a minimum, please.
-Don't crush other people's fun, unless they are breaking the rules.
-Follow Gaia's ToS and other general rules.
-Out of character can be typed ((with double brackets like this)) but only at the beginning or end of your post.
-Try to be legible. I beg you.
-All characters welcome, as long as they are posted in the character creation thread first.

RP START!  

Suzuri Heinze
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

Suzuricho

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:27 am
Melodye stretched out her arms as far as she could, releasing a gigantic yawn. Kratos came up from behind her and picked her off the floor. "Tired all ready?" he asked. "We haven't even signed in yet."

"That flight was cramped," she replied. "We shook so much I couldn't enjoy anything about it. The soda spilled on the magazines so they were unreadable, my DS ran out of energy about midflight, and the granny that sat in front of us leaned her chair all the way back so I was flatter than a concrete slab." She said, pushing her glasses up so she could rub her eyes. "Then once we landed, getting ahold of our bags was even harder. I hope this trip is worth it..."

He just laughed, putting her back down. "I know, but you need a vacation, my dear. Besides, I have something that'll just make your day."

"Oh?" she pondered aloud as he started filling in the paperwork at the desk.

"It might just make your year," Kratos said, a sly smile creeping across his face. "There you go, sir, all your papers filled out."

The attendant at the desk handed him a keyring and two bright blue passes. "These passes will get you into any attraction or any meal free. These keys are for your room number, #313. We can have your bags taken to your room for you if you'd like to go out to eat."

"Oh yes, please!" Melodye nodded.

"Then we'll do that," the attendant agreed quietly as Mel and Kratos wandered out the door together.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games