Rap
  Dance
  Gospel
  pop
  All Kinds
View Results

Kyoni Dizzy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:49 pm
Im happy to see Relient K on almost everybodys list. They are one of my two favorite bands...

Relient K is my peppy, happy. pick me up band. I listen to songs from two lefts, and im happy... like magic...

Switchfoot (my all time favorite band ever) is my meaningfull, listen to for advice. songs that just plain rock out loud. I love switchfoot!!! biggrin

TFK, Hawk Nelson, NewsBoys... other bands I like.

erm, and Chasing Rabbits... a band that none of you have heard of, they are amazing... a completely professional sound, from my friends.

www.myspace.com/chasethoserabbits

I'd appreciate it if you took a second to listen to a song or two of theirs... they really are amazing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:53 pm
i like all kinds but i like rock alot a but i cant stand heavy metal lol i like pod and pillar  

pillstheman

kuwabara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:02 pm
most any music other than most rap and pop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:52 pm
Some of my favorites include: Switchfoot, Relient K, Stellar Kart, Thousand Foot Krutch, Disciple, Family Force 5, Kutless, Falling Up, Jeremy Camp, Manafest, KJ-52, Grits, Day of Fire, Casting Crowns, Decyfer Down, Emery, Flyleaf, Fireflight, FM Static, Hawk Nelson, Mae, P.O.D., Pillar, Hillsong United, Plumb, Red, Sanctus Real, Seventh Day Slumber, Skillet, Toby Mac, and...a whole bunch more that I can't think of right now. These aren't in any particular order, just some of my favorite groups. And I like all various genres of christian music, but rock is by far my favorite.

Some of the best sites for listening to christian music are www.tvulive.com and www.christianrock.com. And www.musicchristian.com for buying.  

msu1020

Icestar03

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:08 pm
cool I listen to whatever. I just love music so... lol, yeah. lol but... i don't tend to listen to heavy metal too much... (something about headaches) lol neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:52 pm
im into punk and metal, not realy very crhistiany, but bands like colliseum, the adicts, skrewdriver, slayer, nile, hipocrisy, the business, los crudos, chocking victim, indk, municipal waste, schreeching weasels, battlemaster, etc.  

largo round

Untitled_Spy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:06 pm
You know what? I just realised how much I actually like most of Linkin Park's songs. Some of them I notice I could relate to on a christian based level. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:21 am
Country, Beach Boys, Opera, Frank Sinatra, Oldies and Christian music. biggrin  

RatTurd

Act of Random Kindness

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:16 pm
My to 3 christian bands right now would have to be:

Skillet
Superchick
Barlow Girl

I just can't seem to get their songs outta my head right now, not that that's a bad thing!!! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:29 pm
Gods Jester
xX_Chula_Xx
mrgreen Hey guys! Whats up with all of you? I just wanted to see what type of music you guys listened to?

I personally love all kinds. But i'm currently blasting rock (P.O.D)
My favorite bands are:
P.O.D
Disciple
Mutemath
Thousand Foot Krutch
Still
Purpose
Switchfoot
Pillar
(there's more,...i just can't remember...lol)

So please post some of your fav Christian bands!
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR LIKE THE ONLY PERSAON IVE MET THATS EVEN HEARD OF TFK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude! TFK is awesome. i can't wait to get their new album...let's see.

i like pretty much everything although lately i've been in a rock kick i've had the new seventh day slumber and 12 stones cds inmy car for the paste week just switching them out...but i've also been listening to Flyleaf big dismal disciple

my favorite band would have to be Jars of Clay though.  

trinity343

Chipi427

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:10 pm
I guess I really Like:
Skillet, Red, FireFlight, Thousand Foot Krutch, Relient K, Casting Crowns, SwitchFoot.. and I think thats all.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff