Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Garden of Live Flowers (Art)
I have an alice related favor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redcloud 2-0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:53 pm
I have an alice related favor

I am going to attempt to wright some sort of story that is like the after story of Alice in wonderland, it involves her son and what he has to go through when he discovers "wonder land" for hime self.

this is just the primal thoughts so far. so want to see if i can get some ideas, help, or feed back.

---~Burning, crackle, crisp was her home. Engulfed in the retched flames, taking the live of both her mother and father and taking captive another victim—her sanity. Due to the dramatic events, she was put in Rutledge insane asylum. There she had been for 8 years, she had attempted many tries at suicide, but all ended in failure. Her insanity took hold of Alice leaving as mobile shell of a young woman. Her sanity was in bondage to herself, willing to break free, but unwilling to move. Soon old an acquaintance, the white rabbit, made himself present and revealed to her Wonderland’s old mimsy along with her sanity was in dire need of some sort of aid or rescue. Without Question, the white rabbit took Alice away back to her childhood visitation. She then began a trek to help Wonderland and regain herself. She learned more about herself along the journey, she learned truths and lies, realization and attachment. It was then brought to her attention that the Red Queen, the despot of Wonderland, was the one who need to be eradicated to complete her mission. She came across old friends who had become foes, new enemies and past ones. She finally made her way to the Queen on the last leg of her mission. During the fight between her the queen, the queen reveals that Wonderland is the personification of Alice’s mind, and the Red Queen being Alice. Neither Alice nor the Red Queen had to die; both could not coexist and if the queen dies, Alice will die as well. But with out hesitation, Alice Attacks the Red Queen and kills her and in the end releasing her sanity and restoring Wonderland’s mimsy. With herself back to normal, she could finally leave the asylum and go on about having a normal life.

But nothing last forever—Alice then had a relapse six moths afterward and this time, she was in a deeper abyss than before, but wonderland was not affected. Alice had Grown a Seed of pride and avarice, a seed that was so black that no one would bee able to stand it with out becoming a pure sin themselves, a sin so shadowed in negativity that a cure was near to the impossible, even for the irrational. Alice Almost seemed to embrace it this time; she had revisited Wonderland with a new personality and intent. With in a decade she turned Wonderland from is whimsical, magical, joy filled aura of impossibility; into a malodorous, hated, captive and nightmarish land. And that is what the inhabitants dubbed the land. From Wonderland, it was called Marishland. Winged mares, snakes, carnivorous birds and shadows, consumed the grotto like, moonless, pale white nights. Alice sat at head on her throne; she controlled every detail with her steely nails; like bars in jail. She took on the title “ The Ruby Queen” for her desire of rubies and her so called “love” of the land. Thought she titled herself, other call her the “Unwilling Tear” because though Ruby does not admit it, all the inhabitants can see the truth in Ruby’s eyes. They know Alice, and Alice is not the one in control, Ruby is. Alice is a mental prisoner of Ruby, and this is visible because of Ruby’s sinister smile and lustful face—and Alice tears that cry out for help; all on the same face of the tyrant.

That was 30 years ago.
All the old characters are dead, and new characters live there, and ever since they read the archives about the past, they know what their home used to be like. Now they call out for a savior to come and rescue them.
In the real world, it is the 1910’s in America and a young man wonders around central park, New York. The 20 year old roams about the most forested areas and decides to sit on a stump to relax, but as soon as he sits, he falls through and into an enormous hour glass and when he falls though, he enters into a sandy slime pit and into Marishland.
A mare then immediately grabs the young man by the face.
“You look familiar. What’s ur name ugly?”
“A-Alec! Alec Ackley, or Alec Liddell after my mother!” (I'll change that last name.)

He was the son of Alice, for a few years in her 20’s she had been a bit of a tart and soon she had a b*****d son. She went to America and put him in an orphanage. A widower and his daughter, Lewis and Pleasance Ackley, adopted him at the age of 10. He did know of his mother but his new family was with them.

As his stay in wonderland continued, he found out about what happened and decided that he would help. He Would do to best of his abilities to help and that meant killing Ruby and possible killing his mother who he does not know is part of the tyranny.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:05 pm
pleeeeeeeeeeeease, i need help!  

Redcloud 2-0

Vivaldi of Hearts

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:14 pm
I'll read it and give some tips, I just don't have time at the moment. I'll check it tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:12 am
Could you format it or give me permission to format it for you so that way it's easier for everyone to read?

A wall of text isn't the best thing to look at.  

Noxious Weed

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Noxious Weed

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:15 am
And is this the entire story?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:49 pm
even if all the old chars are "dead" that doesn't mean those afterwards cannot survive or be inspired by...

in other words, you create less work for yourself if those met are either children of those which readers and or veiwers are familar with...

for example:you may not wish to use the Hatter - but perhaps someone who also shares an eccentric likeable to an out of date profession (look these up and see which connects with you - it will feel more real!)

and if the aforementioned chars somehow had children with those you create yourself - having the seven degrees of seperation - allowing you the opportunity to grow and reach out through them.  

KimCare

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
The Garden of Live Flowers (Art)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items