Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
Tickle Torment ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suki Wolfesong
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:53 pm
So on Friday, I went to the movies with my best friend Lisa, my second best friend Tia, and my third friend Christine. We went to the bookstore, got our tickets (we saw the Last Song, by the way...it was good ^^ ) and went to the foodcourt to eat. Throughout this whole time at the mall, my friends took it upon themselves to declare that I was not actually 16, but 3, and I spent that time trying to deny it...even if it was kinda true. (lol I'm not immature, it's just...I have the curiosity and playfulness and such of a little kid XP ) After the movie, Lisa and Tia came over to my house. Tia stayed over, but Lisa went home, but not until about 11...and we got home at, like, 9 haha.
So we get home, and I immediately lay down on the floor and put my arms behind my head...a classic pose for me around them, usually egging them on silently to tickle me. So Lisa takes the bait, and starts poking at my ribs, which makes me squeal and turn away from her. Tia comes over and starts tickling my underarms, which is one of my weakest spots, and always left open for her to get. This is where the fun begins, because she always reprimands me for never learning to keep my arms down, and that way she won't tickle me. (haha she knows how much I love it though) So Lisa and Tia came up wiht a "game". Each time I put my hands behind my head, they'd tickle me, and if I put my arms down to protect myself, I'd lose a "year". So since they tickled me in this manner twice before the game started, I started at age 14. Obviously, I loved this game, and kept putting my hands above my head, and I always ended up putting them down again, until I reached the age of 4. By that point, I was determined to win this, and refused to put my arms down again. (except to use the bathroom, of course, and take care of my dog XP ) So I'm laying on the floor again, with Lisa next to me, and Tia sitting on the couch. Lisa starts tickling me again, but I don't give in. She has gotten extremely good at tickling me though, and knows al of my weak spots. She squeezed my knees, ran her fingers up and down my legs, lightly tickled my feet and sides. But my two main spots are my underarms and ribs (lower ribs to be precise) and Lisa exploited them fully. She tickled my ribs mercilessly, sometimes using all of her fingers, and sometimes only using one. Usually she's not this intense, but she was as determined to win as I was. And I was actually doing very well; I haden't lowered my arms, but I was losing my mind and laughing my a** off.
This is where I remember dialogue:
(I'm down to age 4 and Lisa's tickling my ribs)
I'm laughing uncontrollably. "Aaaahahahahahaaha Lisaaahaaahaa stahahahap!" I wailed, arching my back and shaking from side to side. Lisa remained pretty quiet for awhile, my cries falling to deaf ears. She wiggled her fingers deep into my ribs, causing me to actually shriek in laughter. "Pleeheeeheeheeaseheehee stahahap! Please please please please! Aaaaahaahahaahaahaaahahaa!" I had never been tickled to the point where I couldn't stand it anymore. It was a foreign feeling to me; usually I can handle anything dished out to me. But all of a sudden, I had reached a point where, still loving it, I couldn't take any more. But Lisa would hear nothing of it. Using one finger on each side of my ribs, she poked and poked and poked, in the same spot each time, causing an extreme tickle shock to course through my body each time. "Ahahahahaahhaa Lisa stahahap please please please!" I begged. "Do you really want me to stop?" she asked, smirking. She knows how much I like it, and knows that I usually say no to that answer. "J-just for a minuteeehee PLEASEEEHEEEHEAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" I begged, not wanting her to stop for good, but to just give me a minute. Apparently that wasn't enough for her to stop though, and she kept prodding my poor ribs. Finally, Tia took pity on me. "Give her a minute to breathe, Lisa." she said, and Lisa stopped for a minute. I took that opportunity to move my position away from the tv (where I was dangerously close to hitting it) to having my head at my couch. Still determined to win, I kept my arms above my head. Once I was settled, Lisa started at my ribs again, and I immediately started yelping and shrieking. And once again, I reached by braking point, where the tickling was overwhelming, and as much as I wanted it to continue, I needed it to stop. Tia, thankfully, interjected again, and Lisa stopped. By this time, Tia was also bugging me for food, so I got up and tried to get the number of the pizza place near me without lowering my arms, but Lisa started tickling me again, this time under my arms, and I finally lowered them, giggling. Sadly, I had lost the game....but the night was still young.

(Hehe, sorry if this is too long, but it's two stories in one night...so here's the second one)

After we ordered food and ate, I pulled Lisa to the floor, pinned one arm under my legs, held the other one, and started tickling HER ribs. Now, if any of you remember, Lisa was never as ticklish as me, but recently she's actually become MORE ticklish than me o.O Anyway, I start scratching at her ribs, and she's laughing louder than she ever has before. Tia grins and helps me pin her down, and I just keep at her ribs for a little while, dishing out what she gave me earlier. After I give her a break, I pull both of them onto my couch and sit between them. We end up watching America's Funniest Home Videos, with tickling going on during the commercials. I put my legs on top of Tia's during this, offering my feet to her, which she starts to tickle, and with a pointer from me, gets specifically at the spot right below my toes, which is super sensitive. She uses her hands for awhile, then whines "I wish I had a feather." I laugh and tell her that I don't have one. "I have an idea," she replies, and gets up. She comes back with a leaf from one of the flowers in my house, and proceeds to tickle me with it. It didn't make me laugh out loud, but it was the kind of tickling that made me crazy; that light, dragging tickling that tingled to no end, and made me yelp when she hit a particularly sensitive spot. She kept that up for awhile, much to my happiness. I, on the other hand, was tickling all over Lisa during commercials, particularly her ribs, and right below her tummy, which made her jerk and laugh and squirm...and eventually, she fell off the couch completely. She took that opportunity to squeeze Tia's knees, which made her shriek (Tia is extremely ticklish). I joined in at Tia's sides, but eventually we stopped 'cause she can't handle it as much as Lisa and I can. Lisa also came back to me and started squeezing my hips, making me shout out. But by this time, it was very late, and soon Lisa's mom arrived to pick her up. It was sooooo much fun! >w<

Oh. A little side note. If you ever want to torture someone, and I mean REALLY torture them, make them lay down, lift up their shirt, and rub an ice cube all over their tummy, sides, and under their back. While Tia and Lisa were tickling me, they thought it'd be hilarious to do that to me. It was okay at first, when they were just using the ice cube on my tummy, but it started getting worse on my sides. It didn't tickle...it tingled, but kinda hurt, and was soooo cold >< My protesting shouts and squeals kept rising in pitch, and I kept arching my back. They took that opportunity to run the ice cube across my lower back. That was such a shock that I actually screamed, louder than I had screamed in a LONG time, begging them to move it (we were still playing the "don't put your arms down" game, so I couldn't move) They took pity on me during this, drying me off with a towel during parts (and also to keep the rug from getting too wet). lol they kept taunting me whenever I screamed for them to stop with "Haha you love it!" which they also use when I'm begging for them to stop tickling me. But this time I didn't actually like it...well, the attention was fun, but I NEVER want that to happen to me again. They did admit that I had better stamina then them though, because Tia admitted that she couldn't last as long as I did with the ice cube. (They tortured me with it until it completely melted >< ) So yesh, if you're ever looking for a torture method, forget shoving or punching or medieval stuff. All you need is an ice cube.

THE END. haha sorry it was so long, but that was one of the best tickle fights ever...especially since Lisa is now more ticklish than me. I'm a little jealous =3
any idea why she wouldn't be ticklish for, like, 17 years, and then become ticklish after tickle fights with me? o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:51 am
I admit, these are a couple of good stories. I find it hilarious that you got yourself in these situations.

As for Lisa... people change over time, I guess... for example, I used to be ticklish everywhere. Now I'm only ticklish on my feet (and since no one has been able to pin me down long enough, I never started laughing from it) and my sides, but you have to be poking and prodding a lot. Normal tickling doesn't cut it.  

Taron Devangel

Friendly Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50

Suki Wolfesong
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:08 am
Tairo Aghanir Trio
I admit, these are a couple of good stories. I find it hilarious that you got yourself in these situations.

As for Lisa... people change over time, I guess... for example, I used to be ticklish everywhere. Now I'm only ticklish on my feet (and since no one has been able to pin me down long enough, I never started laughing from it) and my sides, but you have to be poking and prodding a lot. Normal tickling doesn't cut it.

hehe *grins* yesh, I've been getting into situations like these a lot recently....probably because my friends now find it too much fun NOT to do, and they know how much I like it ^^

Wow, really? That's sooo strange. o.O
I wish I could read more about tickling, and why things like this happen, but I can't find any good information online.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:56 pm
I wouldn't know the answer to that. I'm not that good at physiology yet, but it sounds like fun for revenge. Once I study more about human anatomy, then I'll let you know why, mmkay?

lol What you said just made me remember my friend Diamond. We used to have tickle fights and endurance challenges and tickle wrestle and such. Until we both became 13, I used to loose on purpose. Once 13 I would actually try to win and found, I'm actually a lot more ticklish and a lot more weak than I thought. But sadly, she moved and I moved and then we both moved again. Point is, we don't live near each other anymore. I miss her. There's noone else, besides people here, that know I like tickling. So I don't get tickled as much anymore except by these two guys at school every now and then, but that never lasts more than a few seconds. lol  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Rey453

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:38 pm
Kityfan2
I wouldn't know the answer to that. I'm not that good at physiology yet, but it sounds like fun for revenge. Once I study more about human anatomy, then I'll let you know why, mmkay?

lol What you said just made me remember my friend Diamond. We used to have tickle fights and endurance challenges and tickle wrestle and such. Until we both became 13, I used to loose on purpose. Once 13 I would actually try to win and found, I'm actually a lot more ticklish and a lot more weak than I thought. But sadly, she moved and I moved and then we both moved again. Point is, we don't live near each other anymore. I miss her. There's noone else, besides people here, that know I like tickling. So I don't get tickled as much anymore except by these two guys at school every now and then, but that never lasts more than a few seconds. lol

I can understand that Kity. The only girl who ever really tickled me longer then a few seconds was back in the sixth grade and after that year she stopped. None of my friends like tickling so I can't tell them of my fetish and I'm never tickled, no even a slight poke sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:02 pm
People with a fetish such as we do, are like historical vampires, we feel that we have to hide for the fear of rejection, picking fun of, and other horrible things. But to be honest. I opened up to many of my friends, especially the ones that hate being tickled and tickling in general. Once I did, it grew on them and they didn't think I was weird at all and said it was kind of cute and would tickle me as long as I didn't tickle them. As if I could when i'm being tickled. rolleyes  

Kadon Diesel

1K BPM

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:29 pm
That's pretty awesome!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:01 pm
Kadon Diesel
People with a fetish such as we do, are like historical vampires, we feel that we have to hide for the fear of rejection, picking fun of, and other horrible things. But to be honest. I opened up to many of my friends, especially the ones that hate being tickled and tickling in general. Once I did, it grew on them and they didn't think I was weird at all and said it was kind of cute and would tickle me as long as I didn't tickle them. As if I could when i'm being tickled. rolleyes

I have to say thats really good for you Kadon. I guess I'm just alittle too untrusting of others. Then again I have my reasons though who knows. I might try and tell my own friends about my fetishes, though once I feel ready anyways biggrin  

Rey453

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:10 pm
That's so kool, but i don't think i could do it. i'm not so trusting of people with my inner emotions and like and what-not. At least with people I see face to face. I dunno. it's one of those things that I just can't force myself to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:37 pm
Kityfan2
That's so kool, but i don't think i could do it. i'm not so trusting of people with my inner emotions and like and what-not. At least with people I see face to face. I dunno. it's one of those things that I just can't force myself to do.

I understand that Kity. I'm not too trusting either. Thats why I'm gonna do it when I feel ready to reveal it  

Rey453

Suki Wolfesong
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:07 pm
Yesh, well for me, I remember liking tickling when I was little, but not thinking of it as more than just fun. And then there were a few pre-teenage years where I didn't tickle at all...I guess I never had anyone to play like that with, so it didn't cross my mind for a few years. But then I made these friends, and we would poke each other for fun, and then it kept progressing, and my love of tickling began to come back to me. It took me a long time to be able to trust my best friends to have them know how much I like it, but they were very cool about it, and now they find it a lot of fun too (well usually...they're not as..."addicted" (Tia says that I am lol) to tickling as I am)  
Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games