Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
haha it had to be me XP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was this worth all the laughter?
  yes?
  no?
View Results

Forgotten giver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:36 pm
So this happened saturday at about 3:15 in the afternoon. I had just finished coming back from track practice and showering and planned on having a friend over for about two hours. So I wait until she comes and rings my door bell at 2:30 and I had showed Nadia in since it was the first time she has ever been to my house. We pretend that I'm her older brother and she's my little sister even though were not related. This first thing she said that I knew was "Wow your house is so big trevor" and then I told her "Yeah that's what everyone said when I first invite them over. ((my house was torn down and then built bigger so that's why sweatdrop )). So I showed her around the house and we spent a good time in my room. The she asked me "So what are we going to do now?" I offered that we go to the park since it was really close by. Once we got there we walked around the huge field of grass. As I wasn't paying attention Nadia was walking slower on purpose and then she ran up behind and glomped me to the ground, and boy did that hurt for my first glomp ever .
After that experience I started to run away from her because I knew she couldn't catch me, because I was a faster sprinter than she was. She tries to chase me and just yells out "Trevy slow down your going to fast." I stopped because I couldn't believe she would yell out that nickname of mine. She ran up and gave me another hug, but started to poke my sides as well. I'm laughing and telling her "hahahhaha sis cut it out." She stops and then she starts to pout, and turns away. Just to make her smile I tickled her sides and she jumped a foot in front of her laughing. She told me that was a dirty sneak attack, but I told her I couldn't see her unhappy so it's a perfect excuse to do that. Not knowing that she was plotting my downfall later we walked back to my house where the real torture started.
I took Nadia back upstairs to my room and I put my I-pod in my I-home and just listened to music. She sat in the chair next to my bed and I just lied on my bed facing the wall and reading a book. All of the sudden I feel someone sit on my back, and Nadia tells me, "You know I have to get you back because of what you did at the park" and then I told her, "haha hey were even so there's no need to go that far" and she denies that and says, "That was uncalled for and your going to get it." As I braced from the pain she started slowly tickling my feet, which made me smile, then all of the sudden she sped up causing me to burst out laughing. Then she goes to tickling my sides and armpits and I can't help, but put my head in the pillow so she can't hear me laughing so loudly. I'm just going on laughing and told Nadia, "hahhehahaehah stopppp comeee onnn thisss isn'tt fairrr!!!", and all she did was stick her tongue at me and kept going on. Since I was lying on my stomach she stuck her fingers under and tickled my stomach and I let out a yelp and tried to shake her off my back which worked and I crawled away panting. I told her, "How could you be so mean to your older brother?" She smirks and told me "It's because I am mean so deal with it." I make a pouty face and after this whole experience it was time for her to leave. Before she left I told her "I can never trust you around me when I'm alone now.", but still patted her on the head.
So all in all I was beaten so badly I felt ashamed of myself. xd Should I try to get revenge on her for this though? If I do she may get some of the friends we both know to help her tickle me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:30 pm
Great story, and yeah get her back, don't be afriad of her reinforcments!  

Dialon

Forgotten giver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:11 pm
Yeah I'll try but it's the number of reinforcements I worry about  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:49 pm
Get her back, wait till she lays on ur bed or something, then however she is laying if in her back, jump and put ur legs over her stomach and stuff and tickle her.  

Kadon Diesel

Forgotten giver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:08 pm
Haha thanks for the advice maybe next time she comes over I'll try that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 pm
Isn't Trevvy the nickname Kayla and Vyanna gave you? eek  

Kadon Diesel

Forgotten giver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:26 pm
Yeah I kind of told others how I got that nickname too but now I have it all fixed and now it remains Kayla's, Vyanna's, and mine ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Dude go for it! Revenge is always fun. besides, you're lucky to have a friend like that.^^ And if she DOES bring others, at least they'll know to stop once your face turns purple and you stop breathing. XD  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games