Suggestions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:57 pm
@thedeadgirl: Yeah, I really enjoy to see how dedicated people are on running this Guild and continuing to develop it further.

Those sounds like awesome ideas! Yeah, a place where you can hang out that is not a "club" per see. And the trading market, where you thinking just objects or slaves as well?

And how about a Library?  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:10 pm
Hmm... just a thought, and it may not be my place to say this, but shouldn't you like ban some of the inactive members? I just think it would be easier, since there are a lot of dedicated RP members and the inactive people just kind of get in the way. You could do like a warning system and send a guild notification to everyone, just to be fair to those inactive members before banning them. It might shrink the guild a bit in members, but it will definitely make more room so more members could join. That's what I did in my old guild (even though it wasn't an RP guild...) and it helped a lot, getting members more active. You could make a rule like if you haven't posted at least twenty times in the first two weeks of your membership you have an opportunity to post more, but if you dont have at least 50 in your first month, your banned. Something like that, perhaps? there are like six pages of members that have posted less than 20 times, and four of those pages are people that haven't even posted once.  

Roseliea

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:54 pm
sugestion

i think that to liven up the RP there shold be an part happening in town, an topic would be created for it, the Klece 3000th aniversary perhaps? and after the party, the topic would be locked, the crew should try to keep an eye in it tough... such large events... and gaia doesnt allow cybering anywere within its boundaries...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:30 pm
notingles-do-po
sugestion

i think that to liven up the RP there shold be an part happening in town, an topic would be created for it, the Klece 3000th aniversary perhaps? and after the party, the topic would be locked, the crew should try to keep an eye in it tough... such large events... and gaia doesnt allow cybering anywere within its boundaries...

I'm really into this idea! Please, PM me so that we can discuss details. ^.^  

Freak Wave
Crew

Shingles the Man Mountar

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:06 pm
Question:
I'm just curious about how to create a shop. Do we just create one or is there some sort of special thing we have to do? cause I've had an idea for a shop like the one in 'pet shop of horrors' for a while now and I'm a little confused as to how to get it set up.

Comment:
I really like the idea to have an rp party it sounds like it would be fun. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:01 am
Suggestion:
i belive we shold incentivate masters to meet up with each other... and create an subforum for areas outside of the city, what do you think?  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Yuurihime

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:59 pm
Freak Wave
Sullen Miken
I'm having a problem figuring my way around. I mean, this place is like a giant roleplay, so what exactly would I do with a profile skeleton? Am I supposed to just make up a character in my head and start roleplaying in one of the threads?

Decide whether you want to be a master (free man) or a slave. There are profile skeletons are listed in the subforums in the information thread. Then, open up a new thread and post your profile.

I had the same question as Sullen Miken. I just sent a join request a couple hours ago and have been waiting for a yes or no. If I had known that I didn't have to wait to be accepted then I could have started already. I also didn't know until reading this where on Earth to get started and how. Maybe you should put all of that up really obvious, like maybe even the 'Guild Home' page. I could have used it then.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:37 pm
hii im new here.. and i have some ideas.. now let me see if i can remember it all.. (my brain procastinates at the speed of light, its hard to keep up)

how about a thread for the masters to interact with each other like friends.. like a golf club where the masters can talk, joke and brag/showoff their slaves.. well not golf.. but you get the idea.. like a 'socialite country club'

where you can have the rest/bar, the lounge. the pool, the spa (where the slaves can pamper their masters), the party/ball room for big receptions, you know. a posh place to be seen as rich, showoff your status and possible conduct buisness and meetings.

Reika Aly

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:42 am
I have a question...in the area of homes...if someone is having a party can anyone post in that thread to join in on the party? Or must one wait for an invite? I'm so new to this. I don't want to jump in and be out of place.
Thank you in advance to anyone who can answer this.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:02 pm
Could you clear out the Slave and Master profile threads? There are so many in there that have been taken or aren't there anymore and those that aren't taken get looked over because you can't get past the rest.

I know you can have as many masters and as many slaves as you want but what about those of use who don't have any? We don't get noticed because those who are already here and have someone to role play with keep pushing us out!

The Master Profile thread has slave profiles and the Slave Profile thread has Master profiles so it's not even what it's suppose to be anyway! Really a mess to sort through. Would be nice to know who's actually a 'master', 'slave', taken, still looking, etc. without the hassle.

Could the guild be cleaned up a bit?  

Yuurihime

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

Ura the rainbow King
Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:12 pm
Yuurihime
Could you clear out the Slave and Master profile threads? There are so many in there that have been taken or aren't there anymore and those that aren't taken get looked over because you can't get past the rest.

I know you can have as many masters and as many slaves as you want but what about those of use who don't have any? We don't get noticed because those who are already here and have someone to role play with keep pushing us out!

The Master Profile thread has slave profiles and the Slave Profile thread has Master profiles so it's not even what it's suppose to be anyway! Really a mess to sort through. Would be nice to know who's actually a 'master', 'slave', taken, still looking, etc. without the hassle.

Could the guild be cleaned up a bit?

Thank You for bringing this to my attention. I am currently the ONLY active crew member, so it may take me a while. Please do not let this make you think I will not get to it. Thank You  
Guides and Such

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff