Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Guidance from Grandma (Adelle&Branwen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:25 pm
This was an AIM Rp between Pippi18848's Adelle and Celestial Requiem's Branwen.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:40 pm
Quote:

pippi18848: <.<...>.>

-throws out Adelle- 8D

Cel: *tosses the freak* 8D
Branwen: T T I'm not a freak....

pippi18848: Aww poor Branwen D8

Adelle: No one in this family is a freak.

Cel: Branwen: *happily approaches* Hello grandmother~ :3

pippi18848: Adelle: -smiles gently- Hello my dear grand-daughter. How might you be?

Cel: Branwen: I'm....*thinks about it for a moment* A bit worried, to be honest.

pippi18848: Adelle: Oh? -tilts head concerned- Would you care to tell me?

Cel: Branwen: I ran into Shula the other night and....it didn't end well at all. I'm afraid of what she's going to do now.

pippi18848: Adelle: -shakes head- I'm afraid she's inherited your mother's temper I'm afraid. Just be careful while you're out.

Cel: Branwen: *frowns* You...You don't think I'll be like my mother, do you? *gives her a patheticly hopeful look*

pippi18848: Adelle: If your bloodlines had any part of how you turned out, don't you think your mother would have turned out more like me, your grandfather, aunts and uncles? I don't know what caused her to go from the sweet caring foal she once was to what she is now. -sighs quietly-

Cel: Branwen: *steps over to her and gently nudges her with her muzzles* It definitely wasn't your fault. You're a wonderful mother and an even better grandmother. There's no way it could be your fault.

pippi18848: Adelle: Thank you dear. -gives a small smile- Don't mind an old ladies troubles. Tell me, other than the run in with your sister, what all have you been up to?

Cel: Branwen: *smiles back reassuringly* I got asked to join a dance group. *grins sheepishly* Of course, it's just me and the other girl right now. But we plan to make it the best dance group ever!

pippi18848: Adelle: Ooh that sounds like fun dear. You will have to let me know when you have a performance. -thinks for a moment- Perhaps I could dig up some more bells and you could wear bells while you dance.

Cel: Branwen: Oh, would you? I bet we could make such a wonderful routine with those bells. *flicks her tail in excitement* It would sound so lovely. I will certainly let you know when we have a performance.

pippi18848: Adelle: Of course my dear. Anything to help. -smiles- Have you made any other friends?

Cel: Branwen: Well, there's Cael who I met when I was a foal. Other than that I really haven't met any others yet. But I'm sure I'll make some other friends soon. *smiles back*

pippi18848: Adelle: Just promise me you won't shy away from others because you worry you might turn out like your parents or sisters. You'll always be my sweet daughter and I want others to see that.

Cel: Branwen: *blushes a bit* Thanks. I promise I won't. I do worry some times that I'll end up like them but I love meeting others too much to let that get in the way.

pippi18848: Adelle: That's my good girl. You worry to much for a young girl as yourself. Let the worrying be left to us older ones. -shakes head, bells ringing gently- I can't believe I'm as old as I am.

Cel: Branwen: *giggles, nudging her cheek and purposefully tapping the bells to hear them ring again* You're not that old.

pippi18848: Adelle: -laughs- I've got grandchildren, great grandchildren, and knowing my luck great great grandchildren running around. I am old my dear.

Cel: Branwen: Awww, but you could always be older. And it just means you've lived for a long time. That's quite an accomplishment in these days.

pippi18848: Adelle: I don't want to be older. Older usually means more heartbreak. There was a time your grandfather wanted to move us away from our willow tree home. One day that willow tree will die and I will have to move. I don't want that

Cel: Branwen: *nuzzles her grandmother softly* Don't be sad. You may have to leave the tree one day, but you'll still have your family. We'll always be with you.

pippi18848: Adelle: I know I'll still have you my family, but that tree holds many memories. It's where I raised all of you. It'll be sad if I ever have to leave it.

Cel: Branwen: *falls slient for a moment, thinking* Then, if you ever have to leave it, you should take a part of it with you. Like a branch or...a seed! You can take a seed with you and plant it in your new home. That way it will sprout into a new willow tree, but it'll still have all the memories because it's from the original one. *smiles, hoping that helped*

pippi18848: Adelle: -thinks about it a few moments- You are a smart girl Branwen. I never did think of doing something like that.

Cel: Branwen: *grins widely, proud of herself* I'm glad I could help, grandma.

pippi18848: Adelle: Mmm I should go traveling. Find all my family.

Cel: Branwen: Oh, I would love to meet all of the family. If you do go, can I come with you? I'm sure it would be fantastically fun.

pippi18848: Adelle: Of course you can go. -smiles- I would need a traveling partner.

Cel: Branwen: *nickers happily* Yay! I'm so glad. I've wanted to travel for a while now. We would meet so many others along the way too, wouldn't we?

pippi18848: Adelle: Yes we would. Flutters, Unicorns, Kalonas, and others.

Cel: Branwen: That would be so wonderful. I mean...not the kalonas, but the others would be so much fun to meet.

pippi18848: Adelle: There are nice kalonas out there in the world.

Cel: Branwen: I guess I just haven't had any luck in that department yet, huh? *grins sheepishly*

pippi18848: Adelle: You will meet many in the world. Perhaps even your future mate. -smiles-

Cel: Branwen: *blushes at that prospect* Well, that's certainly not something I'm concerned with right now. But hopefully one day I will.

pippi18848: Adelle: -laughs gently- Mmm but you will one day. Love is a wonderful thing.

Cel: Branwen: It sure does seem like it. You and auntie seem so happy with your mates. I would love to have that one day.

pippi18848: Adelle: I am very happy with your grandfather. He's stayed with me through everything and I couldn't have asked for more.

Cel: Branwen: And you had so many wonderful children together. It must be so much fun to have little foals running around.

pippi18848: Adelle: Mmm it is a lot of fun to have little ones running around. I can't wait to see them all once more. Do need to catch up with Alexiel someday.

Cel: Branwen: Alexiel? *tlits her head curiously, not recognizing the name*

pippi18848: Adelle: Alexiel was abandoned back when he was in the basket. So I took him in and adopted him.

Cel: Branwen: Oh, grandma, you're so kind! Where we all be without you? *nuzzles her affectionately*

pippi18848: Adelle: Off exploring the world right now instead of hanging around an old mare like myself. -laughs0

Cel: Branwen: *chuckles* That's not tue. I probably wouldn't be who I am without you and the rest of the family.

pippi18848: Adelle: I'm sure you still would have turned out amazing.

Cel: Branwen: I'm not so sure about that. It's because of you all that I shun my kalona half.

pippi18848: Adelle: Oh? If you don't mind my asking, why do you shun your kalona side?

Cel: Branwen: *frowns* Because I don't want to be like Shula or Metawa...

pippi18848: Adelle: -shakes head- Just because you shun your kalona side doesn't make you not be kalona. There are many nice kalonas out there. You are who you are and if you accept your kalona side won't change you into being evil. You are different than your sisters.

Cel: Branwen: *doesn't really know how to take this* I'm just afraid of it, I guess...I'm afraid if I do give in I won't be able to control it.

pippi18848: Adelle: How are you giving in if all you're doing is learning about it?

Cel: Branwen: I....I don't know.

pippi18848: Adelle: If you decide you like the taste of meat, will that change you as you are now? I don't think it would.

Cel: Branwen: But, if I start eating meat what's to stop me from....from being like that monster? *shuts her eyes, trying to shun the thought from her mind*

pippi18848: Adelle: You. That's what would stop yourself. How determined are you to not become a monster as you put it?

Cel: Branwen: More determined than anything. Everyone's put so much belief in me. I wouldn't be able to stand it if I disappointed them.

pippi18848: Adelle: Then you will be able to stop yourself from turning into a monster. Even if you like meat that wouldn't make you a monster. And if you decided to embrace your kalona nature, that wouldn't change my love for you. I would not be disappointed in you. I still love your mother and your sisters even though they've become monsters as you call them.

Cel: Branwen: *buries her face in Adelle's neck* Thank you, grandma, that means so much to me. And you've helped me more than I could have hoped. I'm so glad to have you as my grandma.

pippi18848: Adelle: -nuzzles her gently- Promise me you won't try suppressing your kalona side forever? Study the kalona way of life. Learn your heritage. That's all I ask. No matter what becomes of you, you will still be my sweet grand-daughter.

Cel: Branwen: I promise I won't. I won't be afraid of it any more. I'll try to better understand it and hopefully that will help me understand everything a bit better too. *smiles*

pippi18848: Adelle: -smiles- That's my good girl. Just be careful of some of the kalonas that are around. Some may allow you to learn from them, others will just try to destroy you. Watch them from a distance before going up to them. Determine what side of the spectrum they are. That's the advice I give you now.

Cel: Branwen: *nods* I'll be careful. I don't want to run into someone like my father....*shudders a bit* Maybe....No, nevermind. That would be a bad idea. *shakes her head*

pippi18848: Adelle: Maybe what? Tell me. -tilts head-

Cel: Branwen: Shula was talking about her teacher and for a moment I thought maybe I could talk to him. Then I remembered what happened the other night....

pippi18848: Adelle: Mmm perhaps you could still try? I'm going to guess that what happened the other night was she was taunting you for being weak?

Cel: Branwen: Yes, but...I sort of....taunted her back and she really didn't like that. *cringes* She said some things that I think she intends to go through with...

pippi18848: Adelle: Then I wouldn't suggest going to her right away or her teacher. Find a different teacher. Perhaps instead of doing this alone, get someone to go with you in case a kalona you find decides to make you its meal instead and you'll have someone to help you get away.

Cel: Branwen: *nods trying to think of who to take with her* That's a good idea. Of course, I need to find someone to go with me and a kalona to talk to. *really doesn't like the idea of talking to a kalona at all, but is willing to do this for Adelle*

pippi18848: Adelle: Talk to Lavanya. She's a lady knight. Perhaps her teacher has someone that would go with you. I think she mentioned her teacher had children. Perhaps have kind knight to protect you.

Cel:Branwen: Alright. I'll see if she can help. Thanks again, grandma. You've been so much help. *nuzzles her neck lovingly*

pippi18848: Adelle: You're welcome Branwen. Just go out and enjoy your life.

Cel: Branwen: I will! I'll see you later, grandma. *smiles brightly and gives her another quick nuzzle before spinning around and trotting off happily*

pippi18848: Adelle: Have fun my dear. -smiles happily and watches her grand-daughter trot off-

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items